PDA

View Full Version : Wheel bearings

David Wiltshire
07/22/2003, 01:30 PM
I intend to change the front wheel bearings on my japanese spec VX in a few months time. Before I order them from St Charles Isuzu can anyone tell me if there is any difference in the bearings supplied to the U.S. spec truck and the japanese one as I do not want to start the job only to find I should have ordered the wrong size bearings.
This site is still a great source of info and I check it out at least three times a week keep up the good work Scott and all others involved.
Best regards from the U.K.
David Wiltshire.

SGT.BATGUANO
07/22/2003, 10:51 PM
I'd tend to think they're the same, but who knows?

We need a liason between Japan and U.S. owners to help us share experiences, problems and tips, and to share but not to steal ideas and fabricated accessories.

David Wiltshire
07/28/2003, 09:31 AM
O.K. I am going to have to do some more research on the question of wheel bearings I would hazard a guess and say that the bearings must be the same. I noticed a number of Japanese based sites for VX's I think I will contact some of these in the hope that some owners in Japan may know the answers as there does not appear to be anyone who can help in the U.K.
Can anyone who considers their VX to be correctly set up tell me how much play if any is permissable in the front wheels?
Best regards
David Wiltshire