PDA

View Full Version : So your president's in my town !

crotchrocket
04/02/2009, 05:02 AM
Along with ALL the other world leaders, lol

London is a nightmare to travel around at the moment, i cant get anywhere without a convoy of limo's and armed guards halting me at a junction to let themselfs pass!!!!!

If you didn't know it's the G20 summit here ! the towns gone mad, theres protests everywhere and Obama's wife even tried to hug the Queen oooops :eek: :rolleyes: :D

CrnCnn
04/02/2009, 06:28 AM
Did he bring you an iPod too? :rolleyes:

MustangO4
04/02/2009, 06:30 AM
I'll make you a deal, if you keep him, I'll send you an iPod.

Marlin
04/02/2009, 06:32 AM

LMFAO!!!! I will add some external speakers to the deal.

CrnCnn
04/02/2009, 06:48 AM

:bgwp:

x2, I might even throw in an apple computer.

Riff Raff
04/02/2009, 06:48 AM
Yes, and I'll even throw in a Radio Shack 12v cigarette lighter adapter for the iPod. Then I could finally remove my vanity plate that says: "BIDEN4P"

samneil2000
04/02/2009, 07:11 AM
I'll throw in a 50 inch Panasonic Plasma... Keep HIM PLEASE!
ha

crotchrocket
04/02/2009, 07:15 AM
lol, whats the iPod all about ? And no you can have him back!

The press were moaning at his Limo only doing 10mpg etc and thought, hey i normally do less than that in my VX, lol

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
04/02/2009, 07:30 AM
Obama brought the queen an iPod ...
All Bush got her was dead British soilders...
I'll take the ipod!

WormGod
04/02/2009, 07:47 AM
Correct me if I am wrong.... but you want them to keep Obama?

Am I to believe you would prefer to have Bush back?

Or perhaps just settle for anarchy? (my vote!) :cool:

circmand
04/02/2009, 07:56 AM
spent all kinds of time and space trying to convice us stoopid colonials how great Obama would be as President it serves you right to enjoy some of his annoying do nothing but hope and beleive crap.

Don't blame me I voted for the other guy

nfpgasmask
04/02/2009, 10:32 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb265/anarchocapitalist/Product%20Images/AnarchyIMVUgroup.png

tomdietrying
04/02/2009, 12:12 PM
lol - You voted for the old guy that doesn't even use e-mail, has 13 cars, and 7 residences. Yeah, he would represent you well.....NOT. lol

Wow, you do realize this is the 21st century. lol

Peace.
Tom

Osteomata
04/02/2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, all these people asking the Brits to keep Obama!
I had no idea that Joe Biden was so popular with them!

VX-157
04/02/2009, 02:22 PM
Just don't send him down under. :eek: our chairman K.Rudd is enough.....

crotchrocket
04/02/2009, 02:36 PM
:eek:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=950&d=1238708137

CrnCnn
04/02/2009, 03:05 PM
:eek:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=950&d=1238708137

Thats for sure

circmand
04/02/2009, 03:07 PM
Bush Dark

PK
04/02/2009, 04:07 PM
Just don't send him down under. :eek: our chairman K.Rudd is enough.....

Gotta agree with that one.

Old Kevin 747 spends more time flying then he does working.

Time we got back to a working Prime Minister (of either party).

PK

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
04/02/2009, 04:38 PM
I love how all these sore loser republicans are already acting like crybabies.
Here is a wake up call "YOUR GUY LOST" By a landslide...It was A§§whoopin' of historic proportions! America spoke and said no more Republican BS!
Your party was voted out of the White House, The Congress and the Senate. Republicans are as popular and sought after now as Herpes.
My whole life Republicans have always been the bad guys...Nixon..Crook!
Ford....Pardons Nixon....Brown Nose! Reagan...Arms for hostages, Even let the Hostages stay captive till he took office! Nice...GH Bush....No New taxes...Liar! Clinton....Blow Job....Most men like those, if they can get em. Nobody was trying to blow Newt Gingrich....Bush....Where do I start?
Get my drift. Carter and Clinton...I never thought either one was stupid or had his heart in the wrong place. I have no trust for the Republican Party....I always just think of the Republican Party is personified by Rush Limbaugh...Fat,over-indulgent, balding, out of touch,racist, unhip, old, Pill popping anti-drug hypocrites .....But hey, That's just my opinion...

nfpgasmask
04/02/2009, 04:45 PM
I love how all these sore loser republicans are already acting like crybabies.
Here is a wake up call "YOUR GUY LOST" By a landslide...It was A§§whoopin' of historic proportions! America spoke and said no more Republican BS!
Your party was voted out of the White House, The Congress and the Senate. Republicans are as popular and sought after now as Herpes.
My whole life Republicans have always been the bad guys...Nixon..Crook!
Ford....Pardons Nixon....Brown Nose! Reagan...Arms for hostages, Even let the Hostages stay captive till he took office! Nice...GH Bush....No New taxes...Liar! Clinton....Blow Job....Most men like those, if they can get em. Nobody was trying to blow Newt Gingrich....Bush....Where do I start?
Get my drift. Carter and Clinton...I never thought either one was stupid or had his heart in the wrong place. I have no trust for the Republican Party....I always just think of the Republican Party is personified by Rush Limbaugh...Fat,over-indulgent, balding, out of touch,racist, unhip, old, Pill popping anti-drug hypocrites .....But hey, That's just my opinion...

Wait, you forgot self-righteous, bible-banging, fundamentalist freaks! :)

Bart

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
04/02/2009, 05:09 PM
Wait, you forgot self-righteous, bible-banging, fundamentalist freaks! :)

Bart

Don't even get me started on the religious aspect...
Republicans are the American equivalent of the Taliban....

Riff Raff
04/02/2009, 05:13 PM
CROTCHROCKET--- Yes, please keep Obama Bin Laden, so we can make Joe Biden our new President. Hail, Joe Biden!!! BIDEN4P

tomdietrying
04/02/2009, 06:39 PM
Why would you combine President Obama's name and Osama Bin Laiden's name? Are you that prejudice? Let me make another wild guess. You voted for Bush twice. Sad thing is ....you know I'm right.

We really haven't made to many gains in The Land of the Free.

Peace.
Tom

pbkid
04/02/2009, 07:25 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb265/anarchocapitalist/Product%20Images/AnarchyIMVUgroup.png

ya i dont think this would be very great for my career...or geshaw's...or monchas.....

^^^^ the whole no gov't thing

wow...this site has turned into a political argument lately...not very interesting (a bunch of people arguing each other for what? neither side is going to change the other side's mind!)

don moore
04/02/2009, 11:49 PM
GOD BLESS THE USA....and our President...we all need it..peace.

crotchrocket
04/03/2009, 02:04 AM
I take it you guys don't have an opinion on the G20 summit then ??? Rather than worry about your president who i think your stuck with for the next 4 years, It's quite important really !!

http://www.g20.org/

CrnCnn
04/03/2009, 07:29 AM
I take it you guys don't have an opinion on the G20 summit then ??? Rather than worry about your president who i think your stuck with for the next 4 years, It's quite important really !!

http://www.g20.org/

I am sure that Hot wasabi Junkie does, at the very least

circmand
04/03/2009, 07:51 AM
Don't even get me started on the religious aspect...
Republicans are the American equivalent of the Taliban....

They can not hold a candle to liberal fanatics who hold Obama up as some sort of all powerful omni perfect god. I guess the left has finally found religion.

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
04/03/2009, 06:52 PM
They can not hold a candle to liberal fanatics who hold Obama up as some sort of all powerful omni perfect god. I guess the left has finally found religion.

That may be true, But I'm not one of those guys.
I thought that "special olympics" comment was horrible.
I think that he is still getting his sea legs as commander and chief.
I think he is gonna make mistakes, but he is only human.

What I don't think is he is gonna have the balls to not admit when he in error, and just say it was part of god's master plan or some other BS.
When a reporter asked him why he did not speak up sooner about AIG..
He said something very cool...Something I could have never imagined Bush Saying " I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak".

PS ... On that note.......I don't ∫hit about the G-20....New rap group?

Marlin
04/03/2009, 06:57 PM
That may be true, But I'm not one of those guys.
I thought that "special olympics" comment was horrible.

This from the guy who throws the word "faggity" around, are you kidding?!! That is just retarded.

tomdietrying
04/03/2009, 07:41 PM
O.K. Gentlemen. I think we all made our point, and we convinced no one. I think we should do the old cliche' and agree to disagree.

One last idea, President Obama has only been in office 90 days. That's not much time. You can't even expect a football coach to turn a team around in that amount of time. Give him some time and be please be respectful. Bottom line he's our President. If he fails, we all suffer.

Peace.
Tom

pbkid
04/03/2009, 08:28 PM
O.K. Gentlemen. I think we all made our point, and we convinced no one. I think we should do the old cliche' and agree to disagree.

One last idea, President Obama has only been in office 90 days. That's not much time. You can't even expect a football coach to turn a team around in that amount of time. Give him some time and be please be respectful. Bottom line he's our President. If he fails, we all suffer.

Peace.
Tom

AMEN brother!!!

Joe_Black
04/03/2009, 08:29 PM
Screw the republicrats, they're all career criminals by any measure of any law. :mad:

Independence requires independents! ;)