PDA

View Full Version : Ironman production numbers?

chumbucket
03/06/2009, 08:26 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any information regarding how many Ironman editions were sold? I just recently bought a 1999 and haven't gotten it home yet. I read online somewhere that they were each numbered, but I have not seen anything on here about this. Looking forward to asking for lots of advice:smilewink

LittleBeast
03/06/2009, 08:37 PM
http://www.wildtoys.com/Vehicross/history.asp

602 Ironman editions (white exterior with red/black interior) were produced, I would love to have one with the grey/black interior but it never happened. Also the number in our profiles is the last 4 digits on the VIN number that is how we number them and keep them straight around here :)

pbkid
03/06/2009, 10:26 PM
first off, welcome to the fam!!!

let us know what questions you come up with (and some may be found through the search function, but if you have problems we are always eager to help out)

Gussie2000
03/06/2009, 11:13 PM
Same,welcome to the hood though !

I love the ironman with the red/black interior

tomdietrying
03/07/2009, 05:48 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome............I just want you to know you picked the best color for a VX.
Peace.
Tom

p.s.
I would have said the same thing if I owned another color. You can't go wrong if you are fortunate to have a VX.

Cobrajet
03/07/2009, 06:09 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome............I just want you to know you picked the best color for a VX.
Peace.
Tom

p.s.
I would have said the same thing if I owned another color. You can't go wrong if you are fortunate to have a VX.
If I owned one of each color, which would be the BEST color? -- THE ONE I WAS DRIVING AT THE TIME!!!

Welcome, Chumbucket! You a fisherman?

chumbucket
03/07/2009, 10:15 AM
I'm just a Spongebob fan, ripped my nick from the cartoon restaurant owned by plankton. I fish once in a while,but i wouldn't describe myself as a fisherman(not enough patience).

don moore
03/07/2009, 10:47 AM
cool... more VXers

Gussie2000
03/07/2009, 07:40 PM
I'm just a Spongebob fan, ripped my nick from the cartoon restaurant owned by plankton. I fish once in a while,but i wouldn't describe myself as a fisherman(not enough patience).

Fisherman or not you've catch a big one :p

White ironman,new VX'er & more friends :)

Welcome mighty whity to the hood ;)