PDA

View Full Version : OT: Kobe Brayant charged!

Panther_Black_VX
07/18/2003, 02:57 PM
Essentially he was charged of rape.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582691.html

Alright VXers, let me hear your thoughts? What do you think?

IsuZOOM
07/18/2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Panther_Black_VX
Alright VXers, let me hear your thoughts? What do you think? Not sure about the rest of the country, but here in Colorado this has been a hot topic for a week or two, and I think we all knew he'd be charged eventually. If it's on Court TV, I'll watch. But is he guilty? The DA hasn't said word 1 about evidence, and says he won't, so we have no information to make any sort of conclusion.

Heraclid
07/18/2003, 03:35 PM
Don't really know enough to form an opinion and she could be lying too, but what little I have heard sounds pretty bad for him. And I'm totally okay with that if he is guilty, but if he is guilty I have a sinking feeling he will get off way too easy. If he did it I hope they really throw the book at him. I don't give a hoot who he is or how much money he puts in other peoples' pockets. Nobody is supposed to be above the law.

Joe_Black
07/18/2003, 08:05 PM
Well, I certainly can't understand how professional sport players make millions when we can't pay a teacher in a public school enough to keep our children educated. So before I get on a soapbox, I just heard on CNN that Kobe admitted to having sex with the girl. I figure he pretty much put himself in the position where he is now at that point. Have you seen his wife?!?! This little chicky-babe must've really got his freak on!

VXD959
07/18/2003, 08:27 PM
Lakers already know he's guilty and that will not have him for the next 4-5 years. That's why they just acquired Payton and Malone. Capisce?

Man, with all that money...there should be a couple of good looking prostitutes out there...don't you think?

Way to go, Kobe.....

PWX1
07/18/2003, 09:34 PM
she may be........rich