PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Central America.....

CoastieCosta567
02/22/2009, 12:17 PM
Hey guys, well i have 2 years left of active duty and i'm moving back to My Country, Costa Rica. So in the next 2 to 4 years i'll be moving, i was just wondering, Cuz i'm only going to take the VX with me, Is my VX going to be the first VX to be in Central/ or south america? Cuz that would be sweet. I just can't wait to move there and see the looks of every1 there when they see the VX. Do any of you guys know if there is other VX's in that area of the world?

Pepino
02/22/2009, 01:14 PM
I know a guy from Chile who took his VX there he says there are other 3 VX's in Chile, then in Mexico there are none the law wont allow imported vehicles that are not made in USA Canada or Mexico or something like that so supposedly i cant take my VX' down to Mexico, but i got contacts and there are always ways of getting around the law in Mexico haha.

CoastieCosta567
02/22/2009, 02:30 PM
well Mexico is Part of North America. I wonder if there is any VX in Costa Rica?

Gussie2000
02/22/2009, 07:30 PM
If i ever go back to my country (venezuela) i will take my toy with me,there's no VX even though isuzu do have full business selling trucks & SUV's

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/22/2009, 11:01 PM
I keep wanting to take a trip to Belize...but, haven't made it yet!