PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one? Probably not..

Dumke
02/19/2009, 01:19 PM
So I was driving to a friends house last night when I realized I was doing something I have been for awhile. As I am driving and also while I was stoped, I look around. However I dont just look around see whats around me I look at peoples eyes and the expression on thier face when I or they drive by. Course when they look and I get the biggest grin and tho I try and fight hard to not show it but sometimes I just cant help it.. I have tried listening to music or even read a text on my phone (while stoped of course) but for some reason the power of looking at someones expression over comes other things things going on. Yup IM AWESOME! lol...

Hello my name is Dumke and I am a VX-oholic! :smilewink

kodiak
02/19/2009, 01:44 PM
I’ve noticed in the past year or so I’m not getting the “That’s Cute!” comment as much. But the “That’s Pretty Bad ***!” comment seems to be the most common comment I get lately. Especially at ski resorts, it’s like being a rock star some times.

P.S. I should have my VX back next week. All the parts came in last Monday so hopefully I’ll be on the road soon. I miss my VX groupies.:rolleyes:

nfpgasmask
02/19/2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I do it all the time, I think it might be a little dangerous... :cool:

Bart

Gussie2000
02/19/2009, 01:46 PM
Hmmmm !
Hi dumke all this you have wrote isn,t a uncommon situation.All of the VX'ers deal with that evey day.
It goes so far that when I,m in motion I can see a whole raw of drivers looking at the VX in a single moment,like a chain reaction;Very funny though.

Y33TREKker
02/19/2009, 02:21 PM
When you're in a VX, it's almost impossible to NOT notice. I liken it to that eyes-in-the-back-of-your-head sensation, when you get that feeling that someone is watching you. In a VX, it's just X 10, so you can't help but look around to see who it is this time.

Y33TREKker
02/19/2009, 02:23 PM
And I feel the same way Zeus...especially about the hot girl part. :bgwo:

tom4bren
02/19/2009, 02:37 PM
I'm kinda like Zeus too (I shutter at the thought but it's true). I have a 1-3 hour commute each way depending on traffic so I've gotten in the tendancy to 'veg out' while driving. I'm very aware of my surroundings but do not pay attention to other drivers.

Recently I was giving a co-worker a ride home (he ownes a jacked F-350). He started giving me the riot act because I didn't respond to another driver who was giving me the thumbs up. I've tried paying more attention but it's just not in my nature.

Gussie2000
02/19/2009, 04:59 PM
My female friends said :

Gussie.... now you look more sexy whenever you driving :o

Sprey
02/19/2009, 05:02 PM
Speaking of the other drivers, when other people in 4x4s drive past there head seems to turn and look at my vx instead of the road, quite funny. Seems to be especialy people in other Isuzu's.

Ascinder
02/19/2009, 06:01 PM
believe it or not, I am kind of shy!

http://www.nofuture.com/lj/05-13-08/25.jpg

Yeah, that's totally apparent:rotate:

kodiak
02/19/2009, 07:15 PM
I had a date with this tattoo artist one night and she claimed to be shy. But she was covered with tats up her neck and down her arms and everywhere. I asked her, if she was so shy, "Why do you cover yourself with so much art that it attracts attention?" She told me, "They are looking at the tattoos instead of me." We live behind a veil of deceit - mine is in the form of a whipped cream bikini and a cockring! :angel: :rolleyes:

WHAT!!:p You’re about as shy as those monster truck rally chicks.;)

To bad they didn’t fall for my Jedi mind trick. :cool:

kodiak
02/19/2009, 07:34 PM
That was a cool hat, I got her number I’ll PM it to you.;)

Speaking of, I need to find a raccoon hat like that one chick had!

P.S. That last part was total BS.

Dumke
02/19/2009, 08:03 PM
http://www.nofuture.com/lj/05-13-08/25.jpg

Yeah, that's totally apparent:rotate:

DUDE wtf? This is worse than the crouch grab.. I just ran up a hill and my shorts and slipping.. Glad you werent taking this from the other side.. LOL.

edit:: plus i wouldnt want to be near that thing either when its hiking up its shorts.

edit+: lmfao I love that shirt zeus :D

Ascinder
02/19/2009, 08:20 PM
I was actually talking about his Majesty-"The Lord of the Cockrings" saying he was shy:rolleyes: We already know you aren't shy:p

Dumke
02/19/2009, 09:11 PM
I was actually talking about his Majesty-"The Lord of the Cockrings" saying he was shy:rolleyes: We already know you aren't shy:p

HAHA you havent even seen my awesome halloween outfit :p ... I was thinking of posting it up for the pin up calendar but i didnt get to it in time... maybe next yr :p

Plus I am shy I just try to do drastic opposite to hide it :D

rowhard
02/19/2009, 09:19 PM
you just don't know how lucky you are. Try going NOW 5 friggen weeks without your VX, driving rental cars. My beautiful angel said she felts so 'domestic' when riding with me. Maybe, hopefully it will be done TOMORROW at the bodyshop!! DAMN!! I dropped it off Jan 19th:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad:

Ldub
02/19/2009, 09:24 PM
you just don't know how lucky you are. Try going NOW 5 friggen weeks without your VX, driving rental cars. My beautiful angel said she felts so 'domestic' when riding with me. Maybe, hopefully it will be done TOMORROW at the bodyshop!! DAMN!! I dropped it off Jan 19th:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad:

Easy big fellah...all good things come in due time...:cool:

Besides, you wouldn't want them to do a rush job on your VX, would you?...:smilewink

It took over TWO months for me to get mine back when I had...ummmm, troubles..:sighwgray

rowhard
02/19/2009, 09:29 PM
Easy big fellah...all good things come in due time...:cool:

Besides, you wouldn't want them to do a rush job on your VX, would you?...:smilewink

It took over TWO months for me to get mine back when I had...ummmm, troubles..:sighwgray

Yea Yea Yea, I think they know it has to be perfect before I will except it. If they had said 25 days instead of 18, I would be cool about it, but being a virgo, need I say any more.

so were those,... 'troubles' self induced or mother nature

Ldub
02/19/2009, 09:45 PM
Yea Yea Yea, I think they know it has to be perfect before I will except it. If they had said 25 days instead of 18, I would be cool about it, but being a virgo, need I say any more.

so were those,... 'troubles' self induced or mother nature

That was back in 12-04'...the first winter after the S/C install...

The troubles were ENTIRELY self induced, I smacked mother nature (a tree, which is still there & doing just fine, thanks for asking...:smilewink) going sideways on glare ice @ about 30 mph...also blew slightly more than .08, which my dumb az is STILL paying for...:sighwgray
r/r quarter, door, rear axle, bent trans. case output shaft.......there's more, but I won't bore you w/ the details...:rolleyesg
Let's just say, lesson learned...I stay home with Mr. Jack these days. (or nights, as the case may be)

Sorry for the TJ Rob...:angel:

rowhard
02/19/2009, 10:13 PM
Mr. Jack these days. (or nights, as the case may be)

Sorry for the TJ Rob...:angel:

Yes, me and John are great friends even though I enjoy his cousins more in the great state of Kentucky, Who needs charcoal to enjoy corn whiskey.:bwgr::bwgr::bwgr:

Ldub
02/19/2009, 10:22 PM
Yes, me and John are great friends even though I enjoy his cousins more in the great state of Kentucky, Who needs charcoal to enjoy corn whiskey.:bwgr::bwgr::bwgr:

OH, we're in COMPLETE agreement on this one, (as we usually are...:smilewink)

Corn squeezins can come from anywhere south of the manson/dicksun line IMO...:rolleyesg

I like to pour "Old Crow" into a JD bottle & call it "Crow Jack"...after about 5-6 "doses", I laugh my ars off...:thumbup:

Tenn. tranquilizer, Kentucky sleep aid, call it what you will...:cool:

Again...SORRY Rob, for the T JACK...:sighwgray

Dumke
02/19/2009, 11:13 PM
Ya I was about to ask I thouht this post was about kittens...

Actually all the post get thread jacked and by no means dont apologize.. Its funny, I play a little game and read the title of the post and the first posters comment.. Then I goto the end and read the last posters comment.. (dont read any in between). Its funny how we go from one end of a convo to the other.. You guys crack me up keep it up.

Thread jack all you want. You can jack my thread just not my ride :p (ok that sounded cheese and dumb) its late need to goto bed.

pbkid
02/19/2009, 11:50 PM

dude you know whats funny about that...i have been driving my VX for like 3 months straight now (which doesnt happen very often for me, i cant afford it)

and i parked it the other day for like 2 weeks....been driving my 92 integra because of the gas mileage...and i find myself looking around expecting all the VX reactions, and usually all i get is people looking at me like im an idiot trying to look cool in an old arse honda...

kinda depressing...

crotchrocket
02/20/2009, 01:28 AM
I think theres only a handfull of these in the UK, no one wknows what the hell it is!!!! Not even the Isuzu Dealers !

pbkid
02/20/2009, 09:40 AM
I think theres only a handfull of these in the UK, no one wknows what the hell it is!!!! Not even the Isuzu Dealers !

thats awesome....your even on a more rare status than us...