PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Revolution, are you ready?

Marlin
02/15/2009, 05:01 AM
I was wondering if my friends and I are the only grown-ups(well, at least old enough to be called grown-up) that are preparing for the zombie revolution? Think of pResident Evil;) I don't mean like movie zombies, but if you think for a second that there isn't creepy bio/chemical/genetic research going on, you are crazy. As an ongoing topic at work, we discuss the best way to prepare. Although they have all made fun of my "moon rover", they argue over who gets dibs to ride with me when the revolution comes. I am prepared to leave behind my beast 07 expedition to take the agile and unstoppable Vx into the heart of the midwest.
I always carry all my recovery gear, smaller suspension spare parts, first aid equipment, a few days worth of food, tools, radio, lights and so on. I figure weapons are easy enough to come by out in town, so many walmarts and the like.
This should be an entertaining thread:What would you do to prepare your Vx for the revolution?
Bart, maybe some gas masks, I would just score some MCU-2P masks from work, we have all the filters too.

Gussie2000
02/15/2009, 05:52 AM
I guess one good tactic is to disguise the VX as a zombie too :rolleyes:

Probably whenever those freaky guys shows up they might find our VX as the leader of the revolution because is just freaky looking as them :p

pbkid
02/15/2009, 08:38 AM
if it happened.....gattling gun on top, run by joystick inside with motor on top to aim....along with backup camera painted with crosshairs....

Ldub
02/15/2009, 10:19 AM
What the Kid said...with a little twist.

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=14869&highlight=mini+gun

Marlin
02/15/2009, 10:46 AM
No no no, you gotta think long term. Where are you gonna find ammo for a gattling gun while hiding out from zombies. LOL, a turret mounted street sweeper would be cool, shotgun shells are everywhere!!!
So if we can convert the gattling gun to an auto shotgun, we are good to go. Thought about a flame thrower, but a zombie on fire sounds like a bad idea.
I found a water purifier built by Dean Kamen, the Segway guy,that can get safe water out of just about any liquid with water in it, and it runs on anything burnable, as well as acts a power generator as well. Its completely portable and about $2K, but I can't buy it, they are all going to third world countries and being custom built...what a waste, they will be the first to go in the revolution.
http://www.esquire.com/features/dean-kamen-1208-2

pbkid
02/15/2009, 11:05 AM
um, how about an AK up there??? easy to get russian rounds :cool:

Marlin
02/15/2009, 11:37 AM
um, how about an AK up there??? easy to get russian rounds :cool:

True, and the AK is very weather resistant...but aren't we supposed to buy american?

I did order my stickers today "Friends don't let friends vote Democrat" and my "Jeep Recovery Vehicle".
That will show those zombies.

Ascinder
02/15/2009, 02:12 PM
I figure weapons are easy enough to come by out in town, so many walmarts and the like.

You aren't going to find these at WAL*MART.:eek:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/IMG_0362.jpg

And if I'm fighting zombies, I'm not chancing it.......:evil: :deadp: :deadg: :deadgray: :deadr: :deadb: :deady:

Marlin
02/15/2009, 02:44 PM

And if I'm fighting zombies, I'm not chancing it.......:evil: :deadp: :deadg: :deadgray: :deadr: :deadb: :deady:

Please tell me that is sittin on YOUR table, if so, we need to start a Vx convoy, I think the biggest thing we need is exoskeletons for everyone!!!!

Ascinder
02/15/2009, 05:10 PM
Yup, hand built by yours truly:cool:

Marlin
02/15/2009, 05:51 PM
Yup, hand built by yours truly:cool:

Whats the lense under front strap mount for?

If my wife would let me get my Barrett, you could be my cover...
http://www.98bravo.com/images/downloads/98B-Desktop01-1024x768.jpg

Ascinder
02/15/2009, 06:03 PM
Whats the lense under front strap mount for?

X2 Lights FTW!!:bgwg:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/sf_m900a.jpg

Hotsauce
02/15/2009, 06:18 PM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9664/hk91hk9.jpg

Thats one of mine. One of many.

John C

Marlin
02/16/2009, 02:26 PM
Gotta make sure you get them while you can, pretty soon our fearless leader will be trying to make all guns illegal.

LittleBeast
02/16/2009, 02:53 PM
Gotta make sure you get them while you can, pretty soon our fearless leader will be trying to make all guns illegal.

That is true, I have never been one to want to have a gun, but just the thought that someone might take away my right to "bear arms" is seriously making me consider buying one while I can.

pbkid
02/16/2009, 06:22 PM
he cant..."every us citizen has the right to form a well regimented militia and the right to bare arms...."

we have very very very lengthy discussions about this in my criminal justice and judicial law classes...i mean like 4 month discussions...

granted i bought 100 12ga rounds just incase something else crazy happens (like a zombie war, or he decides that he can change the us constitution)(no one would support him doing this....it can and should be ammended but cannot be changed)

Ascinder
02/16/2009, 06:35 PM
Don't kid yourself, they can just circumvent it easily enough. Without getting into a 4 month discussion, let's say they just decide to limit how much ammo you can possess. Or what types of arms you can own. Just look at the old "assault weapons" ban. If you actually read that, you will find a lot of the things constituting an assault weapon are pretty trivial. Or look at when our good friend Hillary got legislation passed to prohibit the sale of surplus brass and ammo cans to the public. They can pretty much make it so expensive to shoot a gun, that you could own one, but never be able to get proficient with it. Check the price climb of ammo, especially surplus ammo in the last two years. Sorry for the rant, it just seems people are willing to cling to the popular "rights" while more subtle ones are eroded around us.

pbkid
02/16/2009, 06:44 PM
oh im aware that they like to bend the rules, as anyone does in any game...

i know that if they removed the right to buy guys, im still gonna own the ones i do...and i know you own your guns...so why are you worried about them taking away that right???

the ammo...ya, i guess they could just raise the prices to the point where its impossible to keep proficient with them...however, you seem to be pretty saavy with metal stuff...how hard would it be to make casts for bullets (it sounds crazy but thats what they did way back when)??? gunpowder is pretty easy to come by now isnt it?? how hard is it to make some bullets from the shells your currently own??

just saying, americans are very very strong willed..and they dont like things being taken away from them....we are greedy...if they piss us off enough them we are going to find a way to make things work in our favor...

Ascinder
02/16/2009, 06:56 PM
In short, bullets=easy. Powder=a little harder, but still not bad. Shells=PITA. They are a deep die process that is hard to duplicate in just about any shop aside from a factory. Specialized equipment. And lets not forget primers, ever tried to make those? Doesn't look easy to me. I currently have enough reloading presses, surplus ammo, and reloading supplies to weather whatever is thrown out, so I'm not worried. I worry more about my fellow man and this ultra-liberal douchebaggery that seems to have him convinced that banning things and revoking rights and freedoms impled or otherwise is a good idea. Oh yeah, and sorry for the thread jack. I just rope the government leadership into the zombie category, so::rollgray::_brickwal

pbkid
02/16/2009, 08:07 PM
ya, i dont agree with someone trying to remove one of our fundamental rights..i think its complete arrogance to even try...

however i do endorse obama's positive mindset, and i think that his passion and devotion will hopefully stay strong and get us threw what it needs to...

that, and a great cabinet :)

Ldub
02/16/2009, 09:00 PM
ya, i dont agree with someone trying to remove one of our fundamental rights..i think its complete arrogance to even try...

however i do endorse obama's positive mindset, and i think that his passion and devotion will hopefully stay strong and get us threw what it needs to...

Since this thread has gone a bit off course already...:rolleyesg (remember Zombies?)

Let me first say, I have no love for either party, D or R...I'm more of a libertarian (legalize everything that's fun, & tax it...:naughty: )

But this is a quote I just can't get outta my head...

“My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you’ll join with me as we try to change it.”
-- Barack Obama

If I'm mis-quoting former senator Obama, I'm SURE someone will let me know...:smilewink

pbkid
02/16/2009, 09:07 PM
ya, dont get me wrong, im not trying to be an expert in any terms either way or anything having to do with politics...

im just putting my 2 cents in...

well all i gotta say is gimme those rock bumpers front and rear, sliders and skid plates....just in case something happens, i can run over anything on the road :eek:

or just drive my dads secondary truck....
he has an early 90's something chevy military truck- ton and a half with a county plow (the big v-shaped ones)....big diesel motor.....

ya, would like to see someone stop that thing...

Ascinder
02/16/2009, 09:32 PM
I'm more of a libertarian (legalize everything that's fun, & tax it... )

X2

Marlin
02/17/2009, 01:36 PM
X2

I would have to say I agree as well, if whatever you do doesn't hurt me, then go for it, you wanna snort cocain and kill yourself, so be it, who am I to tell you not to, I feel the same way about helmets and seat belts, if you don't want to wear them, then feel free to thin out the herd and help natural selection along. With the exception of minors, but once your 18, you shouldn't need the state to tell you how to be safe, zombies don't need anyone to tell them how to eat brains...(this way its still on topic) ;)

Marlin
02/17/2009, 01:43 PM

Its easy to be positive and happy go lucky when you have no idea what you are doing and have never had to work for anything in your life...after all, "Ignorance is bliss".

I would say a great cabinet is not comprised of people selected to make sure that you fill every social quota there is just because, but rather the people who would perform the duties the best, but like all politicians, he has favors that he has to return and expectations to meet.

VehiGAZ
02/17/2009, 02:24 PM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9664/hk91hk9.jpg

Thats one of mine. One of many.

John C

I like that post - it gave me the chills!!

Nevertheless, as a real-live (but not especially creepy) "bio/chemical/genetic researcher" I am sad to tell you that the zombies we are working on these days are immune to most common bullet metals, so all of these self-protection measures of yours are useless! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!!!

Ascinder
02/17/2009, 06:01 PM
I am sad to tell you that the zombies we are working on these days are immune to most common bullet metals, so all of these self-protection measures of yours are useless! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!!!

It's OK, cause I know the Zombies' secret. If you bite them first, they turn into humans:eek:

pbkid
02/17/2009, 06:24 PM
I would have to say I agree as well, if whatever you do doesn't hurt me, then go for it, you wanna snort cocain and kill yourself, so be it, who am I to tell you not to, I feel the same way about helmets and seat belts, if you don't want to wear them, then feel free to thin out the herd and help natural selection along. With the exception of minors, but once your 18, you shouldn't need the state to tell you how to be safe, zombies don't need anyone to tell them how to eat brains...(this way its still on topic) ;)

yup, snorting coke doesnt hurt you....until the idiot decides to drive, then it does hurt you (or your family)...then all of a sudden you become against it. people dont think things would bother them until someone in their family/friends dies from someone being stupid. then everyone is up in arms. so maybe instead of letting all the idiots get what they want. lets keep them trying to get it...

Marlin
02/17/2009, 07:08 PM
yup, snorting coke doesnt hurt you....until the idiot decides to drive, then it does hurt you (or your family)...then all of a sudden you become against it. people dont think things would bother them until someone in their family/friends dies from someone being stupid. then everyone is up in arms. so maybe instead of letting all the idiots get what they want. lets keep them trying to get it...

Really? Yet alcohol is legal? Which is far cheaper than coke ever would be, even if legalized.
The real solution would be stiffer rules, I put a DUI up there with murder, make stiffer rules with no loop holes, which SC just put into law. The judge cannot reduce a DUI, and based on BAC, the minimum punishments ALL involve jail time and fines. I am ok with that. Prisoners have no rights...period. Put them to work, there are a lot of ****ty jobs being performed by non-tax paying illegal immigrants that Americans won't do because they pay less than unemployment/welfare. Give those jobs to prisoners, they are getting paid after all, free room and board, education, medical care and so on. They owe a DEBT to society, make them pay. Zombie food perhaps? (relates to subject of thread...again.)
Hell, more marines died in fiscal year 2008 in motorcycle accidents, every single one on a crotch rocket, than died over in the Gulf in 2008. Its a fact, look it up, yet we still keep motorcycles legal for military members? So danger to others has nothing to do with things being illegal or not. It's government control, legalize prostitution, drugs, whatever and tax the piss out of it. I believe the term is "Sin tax".

Back to subject-I am trying to figure out a good place to mount my fire extinguisher, I am thinking behind the drivers window in that little mini-window, but I am worried about heat from the sun, maybe a shroud of some type?

pbkid
02/17/2009, 07:20 PM
i completely agree...anyone who is driving and drinking, deserves ANYTHING they get...i think they belong in jail, for a long long time, working their arse off for the good of the community, maybe it will teach them something....

with the fire extinguisher, you could go ricer and put it on the a-pillar (i think thats what its called) next to the windshield, or built a tube for it to slide into somewhere, that would be kinda cool....similar to how jet-ski's have a tube in the back of them with fire extinguishers in them...

etlsport
02/17/2009, 07:25 PM
lol pb you are posting like a madman (or ldub) lately.. midterms week or somethin?

i think the best place for the fire extinguisher is right on the floor behind the center console.. i had mine there for a long time with no problems.. easyily accessible too.. i now i have it in the lug wrench compartment because i have an amp where it used to be... problem with having it there is that if something does catch on fire... its going to take me a good 30 seconds+ to get to it

im with you guys on drinking and driving.. theres no excuse for it.. a woman out here got busted driving the wrong way down a major highway not too long ago.. her BAC was close to 0.3.. and she had her infant in the backseat with her... she has no right to be allowed in a car or near alcohol again.. im all for stronger enforcement of alcohol related laws.. you endanger someone else while you are drinking? no more booze for you..

zombies... phew, that was close, i almost submitted an unrelated post ;Db;

Ldub
02/17/2009, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=etlsport;148716]lol pb you are posting like a madman (or ldub) lately.. [QUOTE]

Same same, no difference...(Dub = madman)

nocturnalVX
02/17/2009, 08:10 PM
But this is a quote I just can't get outta my head...

oh im aware that they like to bend the rules, as anyone does in any game...

i know that if they removed the right to buy guys, im still gonna own the ones i do...so why are you worried about them taking away that right???

ya, i guess they could just raise the prices to the point where its impossible to keep proficient with them...however, you seem to be pretty saavy...how hard would it be...(it sounds crazy but thats what they did way back when)???

just saying, americans are very very strong willed..and they dont like things being taken away from them....we are greedy...if they piss us off enough them we are going to find a way to make things work in our favor...

:_wtf:

OH YEAH... ZOMBIES!

pbkid
02/17/2009, 08:22 PM
no, i found a way to access internet from work...so now i found something to do when i get bored...

also, i got a new computer with an 'a' button (my previous computers 'a' button was broken so it was a pain to type, so i only posted when i thought it was necessary)... so now i can try to catch up with dub on posts...i know i have a long way to go..

Ldub
02/17/2009, 10:17 PM
:_wtf:

OH YEAH... ZOMBIES!

So WHA?...you tryin' to make the LIST...fart waster...:smilewink LOL

Nuffin but :heart:, you know that Bro...:cool:

no, i found a way to access internet from work...so now i found something to do when i get bored...

also, i got a new computer with an 'a' button (my previous computers 'a' button was broken so it was a pain to type, so i only posted when i thought it was necessary)... so now i can try to catch up with dub on posts...i know i have a long way to go..

LOL...you have a long more far way to catch Bart...:smilewink
Glad you got your "A" fixd

Ya buncha Zombie scum dogs...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM

nocturnalVX
02/17/2009, 10:56 PM
Ummmm, Larry... you missed the point of my last post. I meant to make it look like Jack's quote was the one you couldn't get out of your head. If you read what he said in his quote, you will see what I mean.

:bwgy:

Ldub
02/17/2009, 11:22 PM
Ummmm, Larry... you missed the point of my last post. I meant to make it look like Jack's quote was the one you couldn't get out of your head. If you read what he said in his quote, you will see what I mean.

:bwgy:

Wellll croykey mate...that cleared it up....sort of...:smilewink

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/17/2009, 11:36 PM
Wellll croykey mate...that cleared it up....sort of...:smilewink

you say croykey mate.......I say crikey me mate.....

whenever zombies are fast (or slow) approaching....looking for BRAINS.....B-R-A-I-N-S!

Ldub
02/17/2009, 11:39 PM
you say croykey.......I say crikey.....

whenever zombies are encroaching into my safe zone!

Wanted even those who are uninniated, to have the FULL benefit of pronunciation...:razzgray:

nfpgasmask
02/18/2009, 09:03 AM
How the hell did I miss this thread??? I think when I first saw it I mistook it for another thread I already read. Anyway, I'll jump in now that things are nice and ripe. :p

Funny to read this now, since I just started playing Left For Dead last night. OMG so much fun.

As for preparedness, I feel Reno is an ideal town to live in. I can dispurse to the foothills and drive out into the "middle of nowhere" pretty quickly. You folks back east are going to have a hell of a time trying to "escape" when a crisis actually happens. That said, I'm sure I ain't the only one in Reno who is gonna head for the hills when the time comes.

My VX is basically ready. I can have all my camping gear loaded in about 10 minutes. Ammo and weapons included. I suppose gas would be the biggest issue, and I would need to fill my cans up on the way out. During a crisis situation, it should be easy enough to syphon gas if you have to.

The hardest part would be deciding what to do with my pets. I don't even want to think about that.

As for my zombie stopping weapon of choice, it is this:

http://i.pbase.com/g6/90/2590/2/79078793.7XrkkoTi.jpg

Semi-auto 12guage, mag fed, perfect for fending off the hordes.

:) Bart

pbkid
02/18/2009, 09:23 AM
nice bart....

gotta find some room for the pets...

maybe you should have your gas tanks already full....;)

the way i always see it, is if the roads were all blocked in a crisis at least i can drive around people....over almost anything :)

i always think of the pictures from katrina where the roads just become parking lots....at least in colorado all the roads have like 20 foot dirt shoulders :)

nfpgasmask
02/18/2009, 09:41 AM
OK, I just finished reading all the replies. In summary:

1) We Americans who love our freedoms must NEVER take them for granted and we must fight to hold onto the freedoms we have and love EVERY DAY. Don't let that piece of paper fool you. The government CAN and WILL do anything if they feel they can get away with it, and I don't want my toys turning into a bunch of cool looking, expensive paper weights because I can't buy or afford ammo any longer. I've watched 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 go from $180 to $250 to OUT OF STOCK in the last 6 months.

2) The theory of "legalizing it", whether it's weed, coke, guns or alcohol is all fine and dandy until someone gets hurt or killed. I honestly don't care if you don't wear your seatbelt. I don't care if you want to snort coke or smoke weed. But if something happens to a loved one while you are DUI, it's a different story, and that is the basis behind why most "fun things" are illegal or seriously regulated. I have ABSOLUTELY no intentions to go on a kill crazy rampage at my local mall, but someone out there does. And that is what completely SCREWS all the legal, responsible gun owners in this country. The same goes for drinking and driving and just about any other substance that alters the mind/body. There is always going to be someone who ruins it for everyone else. But IMO, I would rather live in a slightly dangerous FUN world, than a completely steril and utterly boring SAFE world.

3) Here is where mine is mounted:
http://www.nofuture.com/myvx/mods/fire.jpg

4) I think Obama has potential, however I think he is inexperienced and slightly idealistic.

5) And completely off topic just to round things out, the "reality show" fad needs to die. I can hardly even turn on the TV without wanting to ;puke2;. It's like every channel is either an infomercial or a reality show.

Bart

etlsport
02/18/2009, 09:44 AM
I've watched 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 go from $180 to $250 to OUT OF STOCK in the last 6 months.

yikes.. i may have to stock up before its gone completely

nfpgasmask
02/18/2009, 09:52 AM
gotta find some room for the pets...

Yeah, the dog would definitely come. The cat would be tough. The turtles are screwed.

maybe you should have your gas tanks already full....;)

Yeah, I thought of that, but then I have to keep 20 gallons of extremely flammable liquid in my garage at all times. And how long does gas last in storage like that?

the way i always see it, is if the roads were all blocked in a crisis at least i can drive around people....over almost anything :)

I lived in South Florida when hurricane Andrew hit. I worked at a grocery store at the time, and watched every last bottle of water and damn near every can of SPAM in the joint sell out in 1 day. By the time we decided we should evacuate and drive north, it was too late. Both I-95 and the Florida Turnpike were gridlock. WE WEREN"T GOING ANYWHERE. And that would be the case in just about any city east of the Mississippi. You would either need a very capable 4x4 (VX) or a dirt bike to even attempt to get away. Better yet, if you are really paranoid, learn to fly and save your pennies for a helicopter. :) IMO, in a situation like that, you are better off staying put, baracading yourself in, and defending your "castle" as long as possible. And if it comes down to it, do yourself and family in to spare yourselves the misery of being eaten alive. Ahhh, such a pleasant thing to think about. :p

Bart

nfpgasmask
02/18/2009, 09:53 AM
yikes.. i may have to stock up before its gone completely

Yup, I have NEVER seen this website like this:

http://www.ammoman.com/webstore_762x39.htm

:mad: Bart

etlsport
02/18/2009, 10:11 AM
on the subject of DUI and such.. this article made my blood boil

http://www.dailylocal.com/articles/2009/02/18/news/srv0000004724137.txt

4X4 UFO
02/18/2009, 11:23 AM
I don't think anyone should drink or do drugs and drive (I don't drink or do drugs at all, but I don't care how others "recreate"). That being said, I've seen people fairly over the limit drive better than most of the brain dead public on the road today. If you drive poorly, cause an accident, and kill someone, the penalty should be the same whether you were drunk or simply forgot that you are piloting 2 tons of metal at highway speed. The end result for the families of the deceased is the same, whether it's caused by alcohol or the fact that you were using a cell phone, eating, putting on your makeup, or reading something while you are going down the road, or simply thought that actually learning to drive a vehicle wasn't worth your time. Just my 2 cents. "Rant off".

Randy

pbkid
02/18/2009, 12:42 PM
I don't think anyone should drink or do drugs and drive (I don't drink or do drugs at all, but I don't care how others "recreate"). That being said, I've seen people fairly over the limit drive better than most of the brain dead public on the road today. If you drive poorly, cause an accident, and kill someone, the penalty should be the same whether you were drunk or simply forgot that you are piloting 2 tons of metal at highway speed. The end result for the families of the deceased is the same, whether it's caused by alcohol or the fact that you were using a cell phone, eating, putting on your makeup, or reading something while you are going down the road, or simply thought that actually learning to drive a vehicle wasn't worth your time. Just my 2 cents. "Rant off".

Randy

the difference between alcohol and this- alcohol is premeditated, meaning that it was thought out before you did it...if you have an accident..then thats what it is..an accident.

bart- i agree, no matter how well someone can go around other people they arent going to be able to outrun any type of warfare nowadays, so you might as well stay put and *&$# up anyone who comes your way....(i figure 100- 00 buck shot 12ga rounds should do)

i would just prefer to be stocked up at my parents house than mine....they live on 30 acres with lots of time for aim and reload ;)

if something happened here in greeley i would be in serious trouble..its 20% college kids, 10% farmers/old people, and 70% gangs (not exaggerating, we are in the top 5 for gang members per capita in the nation)

so i think im gonna be both outnumbered and they are gonna have better gunfire...the good news is most of the gang bangers around here drive old cadillacs, buicks, hondas.....so i think i can outrun/run over all of these with no problem ;)

i only have to worry about 'terrorist' attacks...

4X4 UFO
02/18/2009, 01:44 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree, pbkid. If you have taken the trouble to learn how your vehicle works, and what it's (and your) limits are, and you are paying attention ONLY to driving your vehicle, the chances of you causing an "accident" are extremely low. If you are doing anything that causes less than your full attention being paid to your driving, then it's just as "premeditated" as drinking. We've all done it, but it's just as dangerous, and the victims (in the worst case) are just as dead. Current tests are showing that using a cell phone (even "hands free") causes more inattention than drinking, in many cases. The closest I ever came to dying was a near miss by a woman in a Bronco (I was on a motorcycle). She was reading a paperback book while she was driving, but she wasn't drunk. I'm sure if she had killed me, she would have felt badly about it, but her friends would have told her, "It was an accident, you didn't mean to kill him".

pbkid
02/18/2009, 04:23 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree, pbkid. If you have taken the trouble to learn how your vehicle works, and what it's (and your) limits are, and you are paying attention ONLY to driving your vehicle, the chances of you causing an "accident" are extremely low. If you are doing anything that causes less than your full attention being paid to your driving, then it's just as "premeditated" as drinking. We've all done it, but it's just as dangerous, and the victims (in the worst case) are just as dead. Current tests are showing that using a cell phone (even "hands free") causes more inattention than drinking, in many cases. The closest I ever came to dying was a near miss by a woman in a Bronco (I was on a motorcycle). She was reading a paperback book while she was driving, but she wasn't drunk. I'm sure if she had killed me, she would have felt badly about it, but her friends would have told her, "It was an accident, you didn't mean to kill him".

agreed....if someone is doing something that severely impairs their driving then they are 'premeditated' as much as drunk driving...to an extent (a severely drunk person has a reaction time up to 4 seconds longer than the same sober person, that is NOT safe)...reading a paperback book->yes you deserve to go to jail for an accident...
picking up a phone call->no, its a momentary distraction, the same as glancing as a bright yellow moon buggy looking car fly's by in the other direction...

and i completely agree and i would even argue that there needs to be more driving education before someone is given a license...people need to be tested on their natural reactions, their control of their vehicle in emergency situations, how easily distracted they are, etc.

Marlin
02/18/2009, 04:50 PM
agreed....if someone is doing something that severely impairs their driving then they are 'premeditated' as much as drunk driving...to an extent (a severely drunk person has a reaction time up to 4 seconds longer than the same sober person, that is NOT safe)...reading a paperback book->yes you deserve to go to jail for an accident...
picking up a phone call->no, its a momentary distraction, the same as glancing as a bright yellow moon buggy looking car fly's by in the other direction...

and i completely agree and i would even argue that there needs to be more driving education before someone is given a license...people need to be tested on their natural reactions, their control of their vehicle in emergency situations, how easily distracted they are, etc.

Is it safe to say that a zombie can not have a driver's license? That would suck, a bunch of zombies drivin around in crappy wranglers;)

pbkid
02/18/2009, 06:07 PM
Is it safe to say that a zombie can not have a driver's license? That would suck, a bunch of zombies drivin around in crappy wranglers;)
lol no kidding...or maybe if they stole some rednecks big lifted truck...now we have some serious issues..

i can just see em driving around town running people over, and as they drive by, one jumps out of the back for a snack...

then off in the distance you see a black VX with a gattling gun mounted to the roof and rocket launchers on the hood....BART TO THE RESCUE!!!!

etlsport
02/18/2009, 06:10 PM
lol no kidding...or maybe if they stole some rednecks big lifted truck...now we have some serious issues..

i can just see em driving around town running people over, and as they drive by, one jumps out of the back for a snack...

then off in the distance you see a black VX with a gattling gun mounted to the roof and rocket launchers on the hood....BART TO THE RESCUE!!!!

lmfao

pbkid
02/18/2009, 06:13 PM
and then we gotta figure out a way for dub to launch saw blades or something (he's a woodcrafter(is that the right word?))....

Ldub
02/19/2009, 10:04 AM
and i completely agree and i would even argue that there needs to be more driving education before someone is given a license...people need to be tested on their natural reactions, their control of...etc.

In my opinion, there should be SOME sort of testing/guide lines, before being allowed to bring MORE humans into the world.
I know this opinion will create a sympathetic $h#* storm for being too extreme, but for the love of zombies, (keeping on topic) the number of complete morons that we ALL encounter on a daily basis is increasing exponentially...daily...:smilewink

and then we gotta figure out a way for dub to launch saw blades or something (he's a woodcrafter(is that the right word?))....

I'll answer to: carpenter, cabinet maker, "wood crafter", wood butcher, tree murderer, casket maker, stick twiddler, etc.

It is of no consequence what I'm called, at the end of the day, I'm still covered in sawdust...:rolleyesg

And to stay on topic even further, here's a pic of one that snuck into my living room...he had a bad idea...;)
And is no longer in the realm of the un-dead...:naughty:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC021381.JPG

Scott Harness
02/19/2009, 10:16 AM
In my opinion, there should be SOME sort of testing/guide lines, before being allowed to bring MORE humans into the world.

x2 :supercool

Ldub
02/19/2009, 11:32 AM

You think you bad?...:smilewink

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/ultimate-gun.jpg

Also, check this out...:thumbup:

It'll lay COMPLETE waste to anything that's not "rubber band proof"...:rolleyesg
Scroll dwn, play vid...;)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gadgettastic.com/wp-content/2008/01/_disintegrator_rubber_band_gun_4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gadgettastic.com/2008/01/17/rubberband-double-mini-gun-the-disintegrator/&usg=___2ARazsX5c6Rk4dPvzaVsqm6Q-s=&h=431&w=500&sz=58&hl=en&start=9&tbnid=RV2MPn9tgqY1qM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3DUltimate%2BGun%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26 safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG

kodiak
02/19/2009, 01:02 PM
My grandma’s ready!;)

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/GAR15800.jpg

nfpgasmask
02/19/2009, 01:09 PM
I know this opinion will create a sympathetic $h#* storm for being too extreme

x3 - Extreme times call for extreme measures. Why is it so hard for people to understand that the single, greatest thing they can do to help the future of life on this planet is to abstain from reproduction, or at least reproduce responsibly? I vote for none, but more than 2 children is downright selfish, ESPECIALLY when the parents are not competent, mentally stable and financially situated to care for the kid(s) properly. That psychopathic woman in California who had the quintuplets (and 6 previous children mind you) DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A JOB OR A HOME OF HER OWN. It sickens me.

LINK ---> http://www.zpg.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=396&Itemid=18

I'll answer to: carpenter, cabinet maker, "wood crafter", wood butcher, tree murderer, stick twiddler, etc.

Don't forget "casket maker". :)

Bart

Marlin
02/19/2009, 02:02 PM
Well, when the zombies come, they will flock to her house first...that will give us time to pack up and load everything...
As far as reprodcution, I agree, voting should be the same way. When you vote, you should have to either answer a few questions about your candidate, or better yet, no names on the ballot, just a questionnaire about the issues, whichever matches your picks the most based on order of importance, it picks them for you...Oh well, as long as we keep letting non-tax paying poor people vote, we will keep getting people like Obama for president, hell Adam Sandler should run, he would probably win.

Back to zombies, claymores are a must, what better way to protect your home, they are always on watch, and will certainly wake you up when they go off so you can finish off whatever is left.

nfpgasmask
02/19/2009, 02:12 PM
Back to zombies, claymores are a must, what better way to protect your home, they are always on watch, and will certainly wake you up when they go off so you can finish off whatever is left.

Yeah, mines would be good. Maybe even some sentry guns like in the Aliens Director's Cut ...

Bart

Marlin
02/19/2009, 02:38 PM
Yeah, mines would be good. Maybe even some sentry guns like in the Aliens Director's Cut ...

Bart

They come at night mostly....mostly.

Ldub
02/19/2009, 03:35 PM
Don't forget "casket maker". :)

Bart

:mbrasd:...fixed

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
02/19/2009, 03:54 PM
I have kept my mouth shut on this but the ignorance runs deep in this thread.The true zombies are anyone who thinks McCain would have pulled this country out of it financial quagmire that his party mate Bush created basically from scratch by doing the same crap Bush was doing.While Republicans would rather debate flag lapel pins and and if Obama is a muslim or if someone was gonna take away your big guns. The Republican party was forcefully pushing your face in shi† and you were swallowing it whole. You voted Bush in and now your on unemployment, or worrying about the next layoff at your company...Look at your dumb face in the mirror and see who is to blame for our country and it's shi† economy...It's you .... Take a look at your kids...You f'd them too!

nfpgasmask
02/19/2009, 03:58 PM
I have kept my mouth shut on this but the ignorance runs deep in this thread.The true zombies are anyone who thinks McCain would have pulled this country out of it financial quagmire that his party mate Bush created basically from scratch by doing the same crap Bush was doing.While Republicans would rather debate flag lapel pins and and if Obama is a muslim or if someone was gonna take away your big guns. The Republican party was forcefully pushing your face in shi† and you were swallowing it whole. You voted Bush in and now your on unemployment, or worrying about the next layoff at your company...Look at your dumb face in the mirror and see who is to blame for our country and it's shi† economy...It's you .... Take a look at your kids...You f'd them too!

You're right about Bush, and no, I do not think McCain could/would have fixed anything. But I don't think Obama is miracle worker either. I hope he does fix things, but I have my doubts, and it's not about him, it's anyone in his position. It's going to take A LOT to turn things around. I just hope Obama leaves my personal rights alone and deals with the real issues.

Bart

Marlin
02/19/2009, 05:24 PM

Are you really so ignorant as to think that anything that is happening today was something that was started yesterday or in the last 8 years? It takes years and years, and you can thank the Clinton administration for our current housing crisis. They had the great idea that everyone should be allowed to have a nice house, whether you can afford it or not, enter ARMs at the government's request. I am glad that Obama approved the 8 billion dollar grant to install a train to Disney...we definitely needed that and I am sure it will save the economy 10 years from now when California finishes their environmental impact studies to allow it's construction.
I was going through the posts, I never found one that said Mccain would fix everything...
Anyway, our economy is crashing due to the fact that the average american (as defined by the popular vote) is a lazy POS, hence the fact that unions are ruining our economy and demanding ridiculous benefits for uneducated, unskilled workers, if you don't like your job or its benefits, quit. The best way to sum it up:
It seems that the "average american" thinks that they deserve a nice house, a big truck, and a big backyard just for being American.
I discovered when I was in Asia that the Japanese think that they deserve the right to EARN all those things, weird how they make a better vehicle than the American automotive industry. You mean you have to work hard to succeed?
I have sacrificed years away from my family, and have certainly worked more hours in the last 12 years than most will work in their entire life and at less than minimum wage. I have deployed to the Gulf twice, and it makes me sick to see what is going to happen to my country. You can't say anything without some "reverend" claiming that you are racist, and by the way, being racist is not illegal, and you have to pussyfoot around or God forbid that you might offend someone by saying a prayer or showing Jesus in public. Well guess what, the constitution says nothing about not being offended or having to please anyone but the majority. Minority does NOT rule.
As for looking into the mirror and and seeing my dumb face, you are probably right, because by being in the military, I am defending the rights of idiots that think that socialism is the way to go, and that does make me feel dumb.
By the way, you're welcome for doing my part to keep this the greatest country in the world and allowing you to have the ability to have an opinion, let's hope that the sane and the brave will keep it that way and that my children grow up with the character and fortitude to stand up for what is right and keep it that way.

Ascinder
02/19/2009, 05:45 PM
Are you really so ignorant as to think that anything that is happening today was something that was started yesterday or in the last 8 years? It takes years and years, and you can thank the Clinton administration for our current housing crisis. They had the great idea that everyone should be allowed to have a nice house, whether you can afford it or not, enter ARMs at the government's request. I am glad that Obama approved the 8 billion dollar grant to install a train to Disney...we definitely needed that and I am sure it will save the economy 10 years from now when California finishes their environmental impact studies to allow it's construction.
I was going through the posts, I never found one that said Mccain would fix everything...
Anyway, our economy is crashing due to the fact that the average american (as defined by the popular vote) is a lazy POS, hence the fact that unions are ruining our economy and demanding ridiculous benefits for uneducated, unskilled workers, if you don't like your job or its benefits, quit. The best way to sum it up:
It seems that the "average american" thinks that they deserve a nice house, a big truck, and a big backyard just for being American.
I discovered when I was in Asia that the Japanese think that they deserve the right to EARN all those things, weird how they make a better vehicle than the American automotive industry. You mean you have to work hard to succeed?
I have sacrificed years away from my family, and have certainly worked more hours in the last 12 years than most will work in their entire life and at less than minimum wage. I have deployed to the Gulf twice, and it makes me sick to see what is going to happen to my country. You can't say anything without some "reverend" claiming that you are racist, and by the way, being racist is not illegal, and you have to pussyfoot around or God forbid that you might offend someone by saying a prayer or showing Jesus in public. Well guess what, the constitution says nothing about not being offended or having to please anyone but the majority. Minority does NOT rule.
As for looking into the mirror and and seeing my dumb face, you are probably right, because by being in the military, I am defending the rights of idiots that think that socialism is the way to go, and that does make me feel dumb.
By the way, you're welcome for doing my part to keep this the greatest country in the world and allowing you to have the ability to have an opinion, let's hope that the sane and the brave will keep it that way and that my children grow up with the character and fortitude to stand up for what is right and keep it that way.

Ok, since you're new here, I'll fill you in. Hot Wasabi Junkie likes to stir the political pot every now and again, you have been warned.:bwgy:

Marlin
02/19/2009, 05:49 PM
Now that I had a little time to calm down, I apologize for that last post.

I think I am putting the fire extinguisher in that little window behind the driver's seat. Its within reach from the outside and from the driver's seat. I liked the center floorboard behind the console too. But if the seats are folded up, it would be very difficult to get to.

As far as storing fuel, you can do it, but put some fuel stabilizer in it. My boat had a 95 gallon tank, and I ruined about 60 gallons when it sat for about 8 weeks while I was out to sea. An expensive mistake. But if its in the garage, better get a hazmat storage locker...I am sure they are only about 3 or 4 thousand dollars :smack:

tjh
02/19/2009, 05:55 PM

A+

Marlin
02/19/2009, 05:55 PM
Ok, since you're new here, I'll fill you in. Hot Wasabi Junkie likes to stir the political pot every now and again, you have been warned.:bwgy:

Thanks for the heads up, I do enjoy a good political discussion though, with 5 deployments under my belt and not to many people in the military are liberal, those that are willing to sacrifice are generally conservative so I haven't had many chances to confront liberals. Needless to say, a lot of pent up frustration.

Ascinder
02/19/2009, 06:07 PM
I'm right there with you man. I've been in an Army Aviation unit for the past 9 years, so I know where you're coming form, and I totally agree. I was just letting you know that some people seem to stop by more for political trolling than actual VX related stuff.:rolleyes: Liberals seem to love to spout their retoric, then seem to vanish in the face of any real opposition......how was that for stirring the pot?:bgwb:

Marlin
02/19/2009, 06:12 PM
I'm right there with you man. I've been in an Army Aviation unit for the past 9 years, so I know where you're coming form, and I totally agree. I was just letting you know that some people seem to stop by more for political trolling than actual VX related stuff.:rolleyes: Liberals seem to love to spout their retoric, then seem to vanish in the face of any real opposition......how was that for stirring the pot?:bgwb:

LOL, very nice, I am finally at my first shore duty teaching at the Naval Nuclear Power School here in Charleston, SC. You should hear some of the things that these 18 year old kids say?!! What are their parents teaching them? Good thing they have us Chiefs to set them straight.

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
02/19/2009, 06:27 PM

Jane you ignorant slut!
It is so typical for Republicans to blame Clinton, when our economy faltered on Bush's watch, Just like 911 happened on Bush's watch. Just like the Iraq war, which was pointless by the way, happened because Bush had to defend his dumb dad's honor....(You don't think Iraq was personal? Then why did Bush request to have Saddam's sidearm for the oval office?) You service over there was to inflate Bush's balls and nothing else...You might as well have been blowing them yourself.
The reason most americans are in homes they can't afford is because of loans they were told they could afford or refinance in a few years...It was a lie that Bush was told about and was advised about... just like Katrina , he sat on his hands and let the chips fall, and wow.....They fell on all of us..
And as for serving and the minimum wage, Bush vetoed a pay increase for our men in uniform over there, and nixed better bomb proof vehicles too.
From where I'm standing the only reason you would go into the military is if you have no options but a career at McDonalds. Why go get shot at because some monkey in a three piece tells you to ( to save his daddies honor)....Sorry most people are not that stupid.

Ascinder
02/19/2009, 08:35 PM
Jane you ignorant slut!

So, first, who is Jane?

Second, how exactly is that acceptable on a family friendly forum?

Bush vetoed a pay increase for our men in uniform over there, and nixed better bomb proof vehicles too.

That's funny, I still remember getting a raise last year, and all I seem to be seeing and hearing about are up-armored Humvees:rolleyes:

the only reason you would go into the military is if you have no options but a career at McDonalds.

Just exactly how do you sleep at night? Oh, that's right, it's because instead of working at Mcdonalds, we're out there protecting retards like you.

....Sorry most people are not that stupid.

Well, you're just lucky that some of us "are" so you can continue to spout this and get away with it. Have you spat on any Vietnam vets lately?

Also, lastly let's all just get back to the Zombies!!!

tomdietrying
02/19/2009, 09:24 PM
Remember to always take credit when it is earned good or bad.

First, I thank the military for doing an outstanding job.

Second, I don't agree with Iraq at all. We distroyed that country in the name of what? There is still half the population of the U.S. that believe 911 and Iraq are one and the same. How did we come to that conclusion? How do we send 160,000 fighting men to Iraq and 30,000 to Afganistan? Didn't the guy who was responsible for 911 have his base in Afganistan? How did we take our eye off the real problem? BTW - What ever happened to that guy? Did we ever get him?

Please don't question my love of country because I differ with you on this one.

"Have you spat on any Vietnam vets lately?"--------I think that would be Mr. Cheany. How many differments did he get not to fight in that war? Was it five?

Peace.
Tom

Ldub
02/19/2009, 10:49 PM
Anyone who wishes to play the "junkie game"...:rolleyesg

Please realize who you are responding to, if you have the time to research his posts, he rarely has anything positive to say about the VX, Windows OS, the country in which he still chooses to live...well, you get the idea, the poor guy is just plain disgruntled...:sighwgray

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11252

You have my sympathy...

pbkid
02/19/2009, 11:39 PM
Remember to always take credit when it is earned good or bad.

First, I thank the military for doing an outstanding job.

Second, I don't agree with Iraq at all. We distroyed that country in the name of what? There is still half the population of the U.S. that believe 911 and Iraq are one and the same. How did we come to that conclusion? How do we send 160,000 fighting men to Iraq and 30,000 to Afganistan? Didn't the guy who was responsible for 911 have his base in Afganistan? How did we take our eye off the real problem? BTW - What ever happened to that guy? Did we ever get him?

Please don't question my love of country because I differ with you on this one.

"Have you spat on any Vietnam vets lately?"--------I think that would be Mr. Cheany. How many differments did he get not to fight in that war? Was it five?

Peace.
Tom

x2 Tom.....

Marlin
02/20/2009, 04:03 AM
Oh junkie, thank you for proving my point for me. You make an excellent representation for the "Average American". Your share of the stimulus package is on its way to you in the form of a check, so be waiting by the mailbox, like all of the other unemployed Obama supporters.

As far as Iraq, I went there before most of this started for the second time, picture the wild west, no laws, no order, just he who has the biggest gun wins. That was Iraq. No schools, infrastructure didn't exist, oil funded their army, so no need for anything else. Wholesale slaughter of innocent people at the whims of Hussein.
Now, they have schools, plumbing, roads, hospitals and so on. It almost looks like a normal country. Thanks to us. You see that the Iraqis want us to leave, well its partially true. Two types want us out, those with money, so they can take control again, and those that are terrorist supporting bastards, which unfortunately are often the same.
What you don't see is the hundreds of thousands of normal people like us who have essentially been enslaved their entire lives. That is why we stay...and I am not ignorant, oil and a strategic military position in the middle of the hottest political spot in the world helps too;)

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
02/20/2009, 08:58 AM
Oh junkie, thank you for proving my point for me. You make an excellent representation for the "Average American". Your share of the stimulus package is on its way to you in the form of a check, so be waiting by the mailbox, like all of the other unemployed Obama supporters.

As far as Iraq, I went there before most of this started for the second time, picture the wild west, no laws, no order, just he who has the biggest gun wins. That was Iraq. No schools, infrastructure didn't exist, oil funded their army, so no need for anything else. Wholesale slaughter of innocent people at the whims of Hussein.
Now, they have schools, plumbing, roads, hospitals and so on. It almost looks like a normal country. Thanks to us. You see that the Iraqis want us to leave, well its partially true. Two types want us out, those with money, so they can take control again, and those that are terrorist supporting bastards, which unfortunately are often the same.
What you don't see is the hundreds of thousands of normal people like us who have essentially been enslaved their entire lives. That is why we stay...and I am not ignorant, oil and a strategic military position in the middle of the hottest political spot in the world helps too;)

Yeah, who gives a crap...
How about spending that money we spent nation building in Iraq,in America fixing up our country..

The only reason we had to build that country is because we blew it up.
And for what...
They are gonna be in our "axis of evil" again within a decade..and firing our own weapons back at us to boot.

I'd rather the money be spend here, where it was made, by the people who made it, call it stimulus, Bush cut a few fat checks before he left trying to stabilize the economy,so it's not really a republican or democrat thing...Ever here of the "new deal"? It pulled us out of the great depression ...Too far back for ya?

As for spitting on Viet Nam Veterans, Never done that. But they are the very reason I have such a low opinion of serving our country.
Not for what they did, but for how our government mistreated and mishandled them.
I realized after all the flag waving and fireworks they are just expendable pawns in a game they can never win.
Why do you think military recruitment is at an all time low and they had to double and tripple tours of duty over there....
Because even the poorest, most hopeless, intercity youth rather skip the free college education and flip burgers than be stuck in the desert waiting for a IED to blow off their legs, or get flown home in a flag draped casket.
You slag Americans all you want for being dumb and spoiled, but only a select few are dumb enough to go to fight in a war that had nothing to do with 911 and had more to do with a spoiled trust fund brat who had no business leading this country into an expensive but worthless military action...

nfpgasmask
02/20/2009, 09:51 AM
Man, being stuck smack in the middle is soooo much better than being a die-hard Republican or a die-hard liberal. :)

You see, when you pick sides like so many people do, you really limit yourself and it quite honestly screams ignorance. IMO, there is nothing that is one sided. And that is the problem with politics. Everything is always so black & white, and this world is most certainly gray.

I absolutely have my opinions about the dems and repubs, and I would be more than willing to proclaim what I agree with and what I don't agree with on both sides, but it's really pointless.

Just like the Iraq war, which was pointless by the way, happened because Bush had to defend his dumb dad's honor....(You don't think Iraq was personal? Then why did Bush request to have Saddam's sidearm for the oval office?) You service over there was to inflate Bush's balls and nothing else...You might as well have been blowing them yourself.

Wasabi, I have to agree here. The Bush Administration was absolutely RECKLESS regarding the Iraq war. Anyone who denies that from either side is fooling themselves.

The reason most americans are in homes they can't afford is because of loans they were told they could afford or refinance in a few years....Sorry most people are not that stupid.

Man, I have to completely disagree here. First off, most people ARE that stupid, ESPECIALLY those people who failed to read the fine print, and failed to see the OBVIOUS fact that you cannot own a $400,000 home with no down payment on a salary of $25,000 a year. Those people GOT TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS and it was because of their OWN STUPIDITY. Should those type of loans even be allowed? Probably not, but hey, smoking cigarettes is still legal and their are still LOADS of people out there still smoking. So go firgure. (no offense smokers)

The best way to sum it up:

NFN, you are absolutely right. The sense of entitlement in this country is completely sickening. My wife and I spent our 20s working REALLY HARD to get to where we are now. That includes only having 1 car, living in crappy apartments, working looooong hours, commuting on dirty subways and buses, NEVER having cable TV or Blackberries or ANY of those frivolous things the average American thinks is "standard". Doing our laundry at the local laundromat, no central a/c, crappy landlords and neighbors, etc. Now, I am not complaining. No sir. All I am saying is that we sacrificed and worked for EVERY SINGLE THING we have today. Neither of is got hand outs from our parents. We took out loans to go to school, and afterwards dove in head first into the corporate working world, built our careers, made some mistakes along the way, learned from them, and carried on. In December my wife bought herself a Porsche, and you know what, SHE COMPLETELY DESERVES IT for working her hot Italian arse off for 10+ years. Anyway, what I am getting at, is that is seems like everybody (and this includes several members of my own family, and some of my friends) think the world should be handing them a paycheck by default, and they should have everything delivered on a silver platter. And when things don't go their way, they whine and whine and whine, and it makes me ILL. How did this country get this way? What happened to us all? What ever happened to an honest day's work? I think people watch WAY too much TV. It's like 90% of the women out their think they should be Paris Hilton and 90% of the men out their think their lives should be like Rob & Big. Pathetic.

For the love of all that's holy, let's get back to zombies and VehiCROSSes. These conversations are so pointless. I really need to just leave these threads alone. NO ONE is going to sway anyone else's opinion, so why are we all so compelled to spew our thoughts? Uggg.

Bart

pbkid
02/20/2009, 10:02 AM
bart- i feel the same way...my parents give me no handouts...nor my girlfriends parents...i go to school through loans and i work full time to pay bills and what not (i do admit that my parents help me out with bills when i get really behind, but it doesnt happen often).../endrant

but i really do agree that political arguments are completely pointless because no one EVER gets the other person to say, 'ya your right'...will never happen because in america we all think we have the biggest.....ego?.....
hense is why i discontinued my arguement earlier in this thread...

oh and how about chemical warfare against zombies? how does that work? (yes, no TJ!!!)

nfpgasmask
02/20/2009, 10:36 AM
oh and how about chemical warfare against zombies? how does that work? (yes, no TJ!!!)

Hmmm, chemical warfare get's tricky. Especially when you are dealing with nerve agents and what not. There is really no good reason anyone should ever deploy chemical weapons. The side affects of said weapons are usually more trouble than the offensive benefits. I can site examples for just about all of the common agents stockpiled today (VX Gas, Sarin, Soman, Mustard, etc). And who knows how zombies will be effected. They might even like it!

kodiak
02/20/2009, 11:50 AM
Man, being stuck smack in the middle is soooo much better than being a die-hard Republican or a die-hard liberal. :)

X2:thumbup:

I’ve always felt that State politics should be left to Republicans, city politics should be left to the Democrats and Federal politics should be left to the Secular Moderates.;)

spaceCADETzoom
02/20/2009, 12:06 PM
As I type this on a connection that can go any second (yea, I'll check VXforums over email from home:)) in Iraq with 'bout 800 smelly dudes around me (that's a small amount--I'm not on a pogue-farm here) on a tiny speck of sand and an M4 beside me, can I say, umm...

Zombies. Not Republicans or Democrats. Zombies! Stay on topic! Don't ruin another thread...even if I set certain users on "ignore posts from," others respond and quote and just ruin it. So please. Throw me a bone.

pbkid
02/20/2009, 12:18 PM
thank you for serving for us...

we will try to not get into politics too bad ;)

Marlin
02/20/2009, 01:23 PM
Do you think zombies can catch a cold...if so, how about any other disease? The Vx seems pretty tight, mine has close to 120K miles, now I have the stereo in it, not a vibration outside. That is very impressive, still tight after 8 years. My 07 Expedition sounds like aluminum cans rattling around and I have about the same system.
So with that said, what would it take to make it self contained? I am thinkin submarine style, get some CO2 scrubbers, weld the passenger door shut as well as the rear door, put an airlock on the drivers side....wait, I almost forgot, we have to seal the street sweeper turret on the roof. Not sure about that one, how did they do it in star wars?

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
02/20/2009, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=Ascinder;148991]So, first, who is Jane?

Second, how exactly is that acceptable on a family friendly forum?[QUOTE=Ascinder;148991]

Here is Jane!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/saturday-night-live-saturday-night-live-point-counterpoint-lee-marvin-and-michelle-triola/4120730573

CrnCnn
02/22/2009, 04:29 PM
I like my Blackberry....

Ldub
02/23/2009, 09:21 PM
Way-ell...since we seem to be sort of back to the topic at hand...:rolleyesg

I doubt that even Zombeez could handle being doused in the more caustic members of the acid family...

Or maybe just toss bananna peels out in front of them, for a more "three stooges" flavored defense...:smilewink

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/24/2009, 01:16 AM
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/100690/after-the-zombie-apocalypse-which-role-will-you-fit-into-11-possible-results

This was my result...LOL:

You are THE TECHIE.
If it needs fixing, barricading or modifying then you're the man for the job. Without you generators would grind to a halt, vehicles would break down and in no time at all everyone would be living in the middle-ages. Your skills are next to invaluable though you'll be in demand to such a degree that you might soon find that it's you suffering from breakdowns.
Typical skills: Engineering, invention.
In your free time you: Develop zombie-busting armoured juggernauts.
Chances of survival: Medium (You're smart and useful so others will try to protect you).
Secondary class: THE SCOUT

Ascinder
02/24/2009, 05:42 AM
Here's mine :bgwo::

You are THE ZOMBIE-KILLER.
While others are digging latrines, giving orders or hiding, you're the one out there giving the undead a fatal headache. Aggressive and brave to the point of foolhardiness, you never think twice about killing because that's what you do best.
Typical skills: Marksmanship, melee weapons.
In your free time you: Train hard.
Chances of survival: High (though you have a dangerous job you're a professional zombie fighter).
Secondary class: THE PSYCHO

pbkid
02/24/2009, 09:22 AM
nice, fun little test....
im the same as bart:

While others are digging latrines, giving orders or hiding, you're the one out there giving the undead a fatal headache. Aggressive and brave to the point of foolhardiness, you never think twice about killing because that's what you do best.
Chances of survival: High (though you have a dangerous job you're a professional zombie fighter).
Secondary class: THE PSYCHO

Knigh7s
02/24/2009, 09:33 AM
I got this as well...

You are THE TECHIE.
If it needs fixing, barricading or modifying then you're the man for the job. Without you generators would grind to a halt, vehicles would break down and in no time at all everyone would be living in the middle-ages. Your skills are next to invaluable though you'll be in demand to such a degree that you might soon find that it's you suffering from breakdowns.
Typical skills: Engineering, invention.
In your free time you: Develop zombie-busting armoured juggernauts.
Chances of survival: Medium (You're smart and useful so others will try to protect you).
Secondary class: THE SCOUT

don moore
02/24/2009, 10:22 AM
lol i forgot that im ready for the zombies......http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3196/thumbs/SIMG00011.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12968)

i better stockup on some ammo...:rolleyes:

don moore
02/24/2009, 10:29 AM
wow this is mine

"This is my boom-stick!"
Secondary class: THE PSYCHO:p

nfpgasmask
02/24/2009, 10:34 AM
lol i forgot that im ready for the zombies......http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3196/thumbs/SIMG00011.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12968)

i better stockup on some ammo...:rolleyes:

Nice pile there, Don. Is that small SMG a Steyr SPP or something else, it's hard to see?

Bart

don moore
02/24/2009, 10:46 AM
next to the AUG is a MP-661K "DROZD" BB SubMachine gun.. very powerfull with hopup..http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.baikalcanada.com/air_pistols/drozd.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.baikalcanada.com/air_pistols_drozd.htm&usg=__rM0fDOoC81SWDjIDaKnCyz3RLcQ=&h=253&w=343&sz=12&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=FRCvm4FWACs69M:&tbnh=89&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddrozd%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DX
its my fun toy..

nfpgasmask
02/24/2009, 11:11 AM
next to the AUG is a MP-661K "DROZD" BB SubMachine gun.. very powerfull with hopup..http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.baikalcanada.com/air_pistols/drozd.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.baikalcanada.com/air_pistols_drozd.htm&usg=__rM0fDOoC81SWDjIDaKnCyz3RLcQ=&h=253&w=343&sz=12&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=FRCvm4FWACs69M:&tbnh=89&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddrozd%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DX
its my fun toy..

Oh yeah, OK, I knew I have seen those before. Are all the rest real or airsoft??

Bart

don moore
02/24/2009, 11:23 AM
the L85 on the top left and the pistol on the far right are airsoft ..the top rifle of the three on the floor is a hand made phillipine hunting pellet rifle.the rest are 22cal,9mm,5.56(223.),7.65 arg,30-30,the model700 is a 270 win,and 32s&w.
lol you think i would try to get some the same ammo... so i guess im ready for any ammo i find during the ZOMBIE WARS.

nfpgasmask
02/24/2009, 11:31 AM
lol you think i would try to get some the same ammo...

LOL, yeah, that's kinda hard to do when you enjoy shooting. So many caliber's out there and so many cool weapons. I tried to limit myself too but right now I need to stockpile 5 or 6 different calibers.

don moore
02/24/2009, 11:41 AM
my 7.65mm Argentine Mauser ammo is the most money.. but it the wildest report from all my guns...and it kicks like a mule... great for popping off ZOMBIE HEADS......lol

kodiak
02/24/2009, 11:54 AM
All I'd need is my trusty 1911 and lots of mags. It would be like playing House of the dead for real.:p

Marlin
02/24/2009, 12:58 PM
Hmmmm, I ended up as Zombie Killer and Psycho as secondary, which is certainly not how I predicted it would go. Being prepared to whoop some zombie *** means psycho?!!! I picture a "Postman" style world...but with zombies.

ReefFreek
02/26/2009, 11:18 AM
You Mutha F*****z are crazy......

That said, we need to have a central meeting point for when the S*** starts. That way we can band together. We can call ourselves the "VX Clan." The rest of the country will hear our name. The now dictatorship government will tremble at its mention. The military will stay clear of our territory.

Our names will go down in history......................

Marlin
02/26/2009, 01:52 PM
You Mutha Fuh-kerz are crazy......

That said, we need to have a central meeting point for when the S*** starts. That way we can band together. We can call ourselves the "VX Clan." The rest of the country will hear our name. The now dictatorship government will tremble at its mention. The military will stay clear of our territory.

Our names will go down in history......................

Which military are you talkin about? The US military? They would only stay clear due to the fact that we would not need assistance, they could go help all the liberals who need taking care of...since they can't take care of themselves, afterall, it wouldn't be fair to not feed the zombies, so they have to have someone to feed to them. (enter rescued liberals....sorry, I just couldn't help it)

ReefFreek
02/26/2009, 02:06 PM
they could go help all the liberals who need taking care of...since they can't take care of themselves, afterall, it wouldn't be fair to not feed the zombies, so they have to have someone to feed to them. (enter rescued liberals....sorry, I just couldn't help it)

:clap:

ReefFreek
02/26/2009, 02:08 PM
Just a quick FYI since you're new here...:cool:

The Boss Man likes to keep the forums as family friendly as possible, & won't tolerate this type of language, spelled differently or not.

So you know, matters not to me.

I was being sarcastic and will not do again! I edited the original for principle! Good to be on this forum. This thread is hilarious!

kodiak
02/26/2009, 02:13 PM
Which military are you talkin about? The US military? They would only stay clear due to the fact that we would not need assistance, they could go help all the liberals who need taking care of...since they can't take care of themselves, afterall, it wouldn't be fair to not feed the zombies, so they have to have someone to feed to them. (enter rescued liberals....sorry, I just couldn't help it)

lol! That was Good.:thumbup:

Ldub
02/26/2009, 02:20 PM
I was being sarcastic and will not do again! I edited the original for principle! Good to be on this forum. This thread is hilarious!

That's cool, like I said, just bringin' you up to speed...:smilewink

FlyingV77
05/28/2010, 08:27 AM
reviving an old thread...

I'm not to worried about the undead zombies, easily dispatched. I'm worried about the "follow any and all orders without thinking or questioning" zombies. Of the blue watermelon variety. You need a good AP round to take care of them. But, Ive said to much, i need to go put my tin foil hat back on.

Marlin
05/28/2010, 10:09 AM
I am so glad you brought this back, I just reread the whole thread. How is that hope and change BS going for you all. I had a good time reading this.

I have updated my zombie preps, and I am ready to become a vampire in order to combat the ignorant undead as an immortal vampire with a hot girlfriend...:)

RamAirZ
05/28/2010, 10:30 AM
lol.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/7/23/633839569142980630-Twilight.jpg

I want to be a daywalker with a big sword! I always keep my truck stocked with goodies, I'd grab the wife and kids and the guns, and go to town. The wife can lean out the sunroof with the AR and take them out as we roll through town!

Hiredgoon
05/28/2010, 10:54 AM
Vampires have been ruined. Best to stick with the classics.

RickOKC
05/28/2010, 07:39 PM
WOW, what a topic.

First of all to start COMPLETELY on topic according to the first post...

Marlin, I never got into the Resident Evil games, but I did enjoy the movies (have I ever mentioned that I've easily watched over 1,200 movies over the last 3 years? Yes, I'm a little OCD, but dammut, I fulfilled my goal! My advice to all - if you are a little OCD and love movies, DO NOT buy an awesome 63" TV. I'm just sayin'. But I am caught up on all the current zombie movies if you either need Zombie Killing Advice or would just like a recommendation on a good flick.) Anyway... I played DOOM 3 for a while but gave up mostly because I got to a level boss that I couldn't get past and also because I started suffering from exhaustion due to the excessive muscle wear from the hairs on my arms tingling out of spookiness. Mostly. Later I've moved on to HALF LIFE 2 which is the awesomeist game in the world and I've been though the series several times because I love it so much (except the last part of Episode 3 which I just can't get past.)

Back to the real, upcoming Zompocalypse - until I'm able to find a VX, I'm counting on one of you to pick me up or meet me at The Winchester.

And how is it that NOBODY has brought up the world's foremost authority on zombies - the guy who has all the answers - the one with the right perspective:

Turtle Boy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y)

VXR
05/28/2010, 09:13 PM
I've moved on to HALF LIFE 2 which is the awesomeist game in the world and I've been though the series several times because I love it so much

X2 on HALF LIFE 2 the best FPS I have ever played:yesb:

Just finished it for the third time this week. Then went through again and got all the XBOX achievements (except for one):yesb:

FYI the keep off the sand achievement is NOT easy:madb:

nfpgasmask
08/07/2011, 03:26 PM
Its a shame we can't have real M203 launchers. :(

Bart

Triathlete
08/22/2011, 05:26 PM
Damn Dub...as much $$$ as you're throwing into that you could almost buy a Barrett .50! Well, maybe not quite...but?
Nice addition since I saw it at the stoop though!:)

Marlin
08/22/2011, 05:44 PM
Plus,how much does a 50 round weigh? Not backpacking cross country carrying a .50 and ammo. You can get a rambo grenade bandoleer! Sweet, but probably not stoop appropriate, IIRC, those events were dinner casual, not zombie revolution formal.

Triathlete
08/22/2011, 06:37 PM
Since when did a banana suit become "dinner casual"? :)

Triathlete
08/22/2011, 06:39 PM
.50 Browning does 1 thing well...reach out & touch someone...:yesgray:

I like diversity...:smilewink

Yep...but looooooooooong before you even see me! :)

orion
08/22/2011, 06:45 PM
Just in case i run out of ammo.......:bwgy:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/100_0609.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=21349)

Ldub
08/22/2011, 06:54 PM
Just in case i run out of ammo.......:bwgy:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/100_0609.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=21349)

Hai, Bushido San...http://th44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/hephaestus61/Smiley%20animations/th_samurai.gif

Totally digg'n the nagi & the five-7...:yes::yes:.:thumbup:

FlyingV77
08/22/2011, 07:30 PM
Just droped off the p90 tr at the gunsmith. Getin it modded pics when I get her back

Etfren
08/22/2011, 09:57 PM
Why convert the AR to Five-7 when .223 is so much cheaper to shoot and you already have a P90 (totally jealous of that BTW, love P90s)?

orion
08/23/2011, 06:37 PM
The AR57 is not a conversion. i got it because the P90 is $1200 more.

http://57center.com

FlyingV77
08/23/2011, 09:59 PM
The 5.7x28mm is a superior round to the .223 unless your using a realy hot round. Like hand loads or horeday tap.... but then you can always hand load the 5.7

Etfren
08/24/2011, 03:16 PM
Ooops, got mixed up between you and FlyingV, didn't realize you only have the AR57 and not a P90 as well.

I consider it a conversion since its a different caliber version of the AR platform, like a .308 AR, or all the other versions I've seen.

ZEUS
08/24/2011, 11:33 PM
Since when did a banana suit become "dinner casual"? :)
When the banana split became dessert! :dan_ban:

FlyingV77
08/24/2011, 11:40 PM
Is the bannana suit zombie camo?

Ldub
09/11/2011, 04:36 PM
Is the bannana suit zombie camo?

Absolutely...:yesgray:

Zombies like warm human flesh & brains, not bananas...:smilewink

Triathlete
10/25/2011, 10:26 PM
Anyone watch the history channels Zombies...a living history tonight?

Grif
10/25/2011, 10:30 PM
Yeah watched it. Was lame.

Grif
10/25/2011, 10:53 PM
Anyone watch the history channels Zombies...a living history tonight?

Biggest crapload of edutainment tripe I've ever seen.

HX channel used to be Documentaries, then Edutainment, and now has devolved into utter tripe with filler cut sequences to their other shows and ads for the latest Sniffer sweeper.

Cannot believe I actually pay to watch this garbage.

It touched on Zombs and Zomb-like creatures in myth and and history and film, but just superficially on all counts. Brought nothing new to the party, at least for me.

If you are easily entertained by the very thought of Zombs, then yay, you are easily entertained. Otherwise there is nothing to see.

Ldub
10/26/2011, 06:16 AM
HX channel used to be Documentaries, then Edutainment, and now has devolved into utter tripe with filler cut sequences to their other shows and ads for the latest Sniffer sweeper.

One of my biggest beefs with most EVERY channel on cable...:upsetgray

I remember back in the long ago when Mtv actually played music vids.

They all start out great, then devolve to the sole purpose of pandering to the lowest common denom...;puke:

Guess who refuses to pay for TV...:naughty:

FlyingV77
01/29/2012, 08:34 PM
Check this out

http://dvice.com/archives/2012/01/the-last-zombie.php

Vendetta
01/29/2012, 08:39 PM
Good for close encounters!

And this neat trailer hitch cover:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31JEnDxqX6L._SS500_.jpg

I was thinking it would look good on a certain someone's rig...

-V

Triathlete
01/29/2012, 08:43 PM
It don't have enough skulls!

tjh
01/30/2012, 04:24 PM
Check this out

http://dvice.com/archives/2012/01/the-last-zombie.php

Hair will quickly render the chainsaw to be absolutely useless.

FlyingV77
01/30/2012, 08:00 PM
i know its not as great as you would think, but i still want one.

braaus
02/13/2012, 02:24 AM
a must have for all the zombie heads
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Gallon-Fuel-Gerry-Jerry-Can-Zombie-Attack-Response-Unit-Team-US-military-Jeep-/320827630453?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab2d12375

Hiredgoon
02/16/2012, 02:36 PM
I've been monkeying around in Illustrator and I made a decal template. Thought if anyone would appreciate it, it'd be the folks reading this thread.

http://i40.tinypic.com/b5qt78.jpg

Vendetta
02/16/2012, 03:04 PM
Looks pretty good, Goon. I'd play with the kerning a little to center the upper spacing. Maybe play with different words like zombie, outbreak, tactical, response, etc. Also, reduce the Isuzu loge just a tad to put some daylight between its corners and the encircling text. Nice touch with the knocked-out "VX" too!

-V

Ala5ka
02/16/2012, 05:47 PM
I would like to purchase three of those logos for both of my front quarter panels and rear door please :) Maybe one black for the rear door, and one in white for the hood insert?

Ldub
02/16/2012, 06:23 PM
:thumbup:.:thumbup:

Hiredgoon
02/16/2012, 06:25 PM
Hahaha. I'm not doing it for any profit--feel free to take the image to a printers and have as many vinyl decals done up as y'all like. All I ask is for a cut if anyone starts to sell them.

braaus
02/17/2012, 02:14 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/United-States-Zombie-Hunting-Permit-2012-Bumper-Sticker-/110798851430?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19cc204d66

Ldub
02/17/2012, 01:25 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/United-States-Zombie-Hunting-Permit-2012-Bumper-Sticker-/110798851430?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19cc204d66

:smilewink

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC02631.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC02632.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC02624.JPG

Guess I'm gonna haf'ta renew my permit @ the end of 2012...if any of us are still alive...:laughing:

Hiredgoon
02/17/2012, 02:40 PM
Please tell me the little metal skulls on the hood double as deer whistles...

braaus
02/17/2012, 02:47 PM
:smilewink

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC02631.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC02632.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC02624.JPG

Guess I'm gonna haf'ta renew my permit @ the end of 2012...if any of us are still alive...:laughing:

Ldub, what can i say...
You're always one step ahead of us when talking about zombies!
The scoop looks great btw.

Ldub
02/17/2012, 03:14 PM
Please tell me the little metal skulls on the hood double as deer whistles...

M-R genuine plastic...& they're windshield squirters...:yesgray:

They were once chrome, but I whomped up a batch of "bone colored" paint by mixing 4 different colors of testors model paint, to fix em.

Ldub
02/17/2012, 03:23 PM
Ldub, what can i say...
You're always one step ahead of us when talking about zombies!
The scoop looks great btw.

Dude...

If you were see'n the same things I'M see'n, on nearly a daily basis, most everywhere I go...:uhohgray:

YOU'D be ahead of the curve too...:yesgray:

I have a core belief, that zombies have already started populating the local wall-mart...but I can't kill em there, that would involve a rather long stretch in the joint...:thumbdn:

But it's not a bad retirement plan...:laughing:

Hiredgoon
02/24/2012, 06:22 PM
So, not to beat an undead horse here, but I had some jackass in a jeep ask me if my Isuzu was "Trail Rated" today. I asked him what the hell that even means and he got all crabby with me. In response, I came home and made this. A friend of mine has a sister who engraves 14ga stainless for xmas ornaments, and I was thinking of having her make me a couple of these in medallion form.

http://i43.tinypic.com/6ru1px.jpg

Thoughts?

Ldub
02/24/2012, 06:30 PM
:thumbup:.:thumbup:

I'd be in for a medallion...AND/OR...
Turn em' into stickers & I'll buy 3-5, depending on cost.

FWIW...mine's trail rated...:yesgray:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC00153.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC00155.JPG

JHarris1385
02/25/2012, 07:49 AM
May be old news but I heard Zmax is coming out with a Zombie killing bullet.

Hiredgoon
02/25/2012, 10:25 AM
Is that what this thing takes?

http://www.hausofguns.com/2012/01/17/ultimate-zombie-gun-doublestar-ak-47/

AnalogVX
02/25/2012, 01:06 PM
Here is an interesting article to read.
http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp#

Ldub
02/25/2012, 06:40 PM
Here is an interesting article to read.
http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp#

Good to know that the CDC is spending it's time on something besides real problems...:laughing:

I'm sure they get bored with the same-o.

braaus
03/06/2012, 03:03 AM
COME ON ZOMBIES! SOUNDTRACK TO THE APOCALYPSE!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17121683@N00/6958589429
http://uploaded.to/file/9e2xffgp

VX KAT
04/20/2012, 12:44 AM
This looks like something every Zombie hunter could use....It's a giant swamp buggy! Could hold a bunch of you zombie hunters, looks fun....whadda think Dubster?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649&item=251042447752&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_5663wt_1167

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/photokat4/KGrHqVHJEYE92YmIgoBPjGfNR960_3.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/photokat4/KGrHqJHJEsE919-UJuBPjGtd1Q60_3.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/photokat4/KGrHqJHJBIE9tKsvLMYBPjGofLP60_3.jpg

djvx
06/06/2012, 10:08 PM
Not bad, needs a turret gun and some armor though.

Ldub
06/12/2012, 06:33 AM
tactical garden fork...:thumbup:

http://www.mileanhour.com/files/2012/6/daily-picdump-982-640-39.jpg

Ldub
06/12/2012, 06:34 AM
This looks like something every Zombie hunter could use....It's a giant swamp buggy! Could hold a bunch of you zombie hunters, looks fun....whadda think Dubster?

I'll take two...:thumbup:

don moore
06/18/2012, 05:09 PM
no its called TACTICOOL..