PDA

View Full Version : Never let anyone borrow your VX!!!

kodiak
02/10/2009, 12:12 PM
I let my Dad take my Mom to work this morning. On his way back a car swerved into his lain on the freeway, my Dad maneuvered to miss him and hit a concrete barrier. The guy that caused the accident drove off. I just finessed talking to the insurants adjuster, He was way more optimistic about finding parts then I was. I’ll post an update later ones I find out what needs to be replaced.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC06923.JPG

CrnCnn
02/10/2009, 12:17 PM
Firstly I hope everyone is ok, except the other driver. Secondly THAT BLOWS.

Sorry man.

etlsport
02/10/2009, 12:19 PM
:( sorry dude.. hope it all turns out okay..

tom4bren
02/10/2009, 12:21 PM
Man that really bites. Hope everyone is OK. BOL on the repairs.

4X4 UFO
02/10/2009, 12:22 PM
Hope you can get it fixed soon........and not lending your baby out is good advice, but it's not always easy to follow.........Good luck!

Randy

Thmstec
02/10/2009, 12:45 PM
Seeing that pic when I logged in nearly brought a tear to my eye. :(

BuxGuy
02/10/2009, 12:56 PM
Sorry Kodiak. Good luck with all that. Our Florida roads are crowded with slow, retired yankee drivers, but at least we don't have the snow and ice to contend with. Glad everyone is OK, but sorry about your VX.

Scott Harness
02/10/2009, 01:03 PM
Glad everyone is okay.That's hard to look at!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

vt_maverick
02/10/2009, 01:13 PM
Check these out, you might be able to use some insurance money to buy a parts VX once they realize that body pieces are virtually non-existent:

1999 Salvage VX in New York (http://www.ridesafely.com/inventory.asp?vt=A&InventoryID=901182916&description=1999%20ISUZU%20VEHICROSS%20&Search=page%3D2%26vt%3DA%26Region%3D%26AuctionDate %3D%26Status%3D%26Make%3DISUZU%26Model%3D)

Salvage VX in Missouri (http://www.ridesafely.com/inventory.asp?vt=A&InventoryID=902056818&description=2000%20ISUZU%20VEHICROSS%20&Search=page%3D1%26vt%3DA%26AuctionDate%3D%26Region %3D%26Status%3D%26Make%3DISUZU%26Model%3D)

Best of luck!

killinformula
02/10/2009, 01:16 PM
sorry about your accident!!!! I hope everything goes well with the agent!

I was just up in salt lake city, my sister lives near the temple square, i would have loved to see the ride, next time iw ill let you know when i am in town and maybe go get abite to eat.

and on another side note.... i love the stipes on your vx, about to do something sinilar but on the hood cladding... its a work in progress, i have the base coat down :)

PittVXr
02/10/2009, 01:29 PM
Ouch! I hope your dad is OK. I hope they can keep it from being totaled. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :luck:

kodiak
02/10/2009, 01:33 PM
Thanks all. Ya, thankfully no one got hurt. My Dad’s having a tuff time. He hasn’t been in an accident in over 30 years and he’s acting as if he killed one of my children. I’m still waiting for some info on the condition of my baby.

I was just up in salt lake city, my sister lives near the temple square, i would have loved to see the ride, next time iw ill let you know when i am in town and maybe go get abite to eat.

Any time that would be cool!

Check these out, you might be able to use some insurance money to buy a parts VX once they realize that body pieces are virtually non-existent:

1999 Salvage VX in New York (http://www.ridesafely.com/inventory.asp?vt=A&InventoryID=901182916&description=1999%20ISUZU%20VEHICROSS%20&Search=page%3D2%26vt%3DA%26Region%3D%26AuctionDate %3D%26Status%3D%26Make%3DISUZU%26Model%3D)

Salvage VX in Missouri (http://www.ridesafely.com/inventory.asp?vt=A&InventoryID=902056818&description=2000%20ISUZU%20VEHICROSS%20&Search=page%3D1%26vt%3DA%26AuctionDate%3D%26Region %3D%26Status%3D%26Make%3DISUZU%26Model%3D)

Best of luck!

Thanks! Ya, I'm starting a list of posibel doners.

PHO2GR4
02/10/2009, 01:53 PM
Awwww, man! That's one of the nicest-looking VXs out there!

Keep your chin up. There ARE parts out there, and your ride will be looking better than new in no time.

I'm glad your folks are okay! Freeway accidents can get NASTY.

nfpgasmask
02/10/2009, 01:54 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!

kodiak
02/10/2009, 01:56 PM
Farmers insurance ROCKs!!!!! I just got the call. There’s $6600 in damage. They where able to find all the parts and all are new Isuzu parts. They just ordered everything and it’s all going to be here next Tuesday. I can’t freaking believe it!!:eek:

pbkid
02/10/2009, 02:08 PM
FIRST....wow!!!! thats so hard to look at....

second....sweet!!! get that baby back on the road soon!!!!
glad that they are getting it fixed for you....that makes me feel great about having farmers insurance....

hope to see you in may again this year...

MSHardeman
02/10/2009, 02:35 PM
I just ran from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other. When I logged on I saw the picture of your VX (hard to miss with the stripe) and quickly searched for the thread. I was glad to read that your dad was OK, but sick to my stomach from the image of your VX. Then I read that the insurance company found the parts to fix it and I just about jumped out of my chair.

To run through it again: Glad your dad is OK; SO sorry to hear about the wreck; THRILLED that the VX is getting repaired.

VX crazy
02/10/2009, 02:47 PM
Farmers insurance ROCKs!!!!! I just got the call. There’s $6600 in damage. They where able to find all the parts and all are new Isuzu parts. They just ordered everything and it’s all going to be here next Tuesday. I can’t freaking believe it!!:eek:

hope that works out! I will believe that when I see it! Good luck.....

tomdietrying
02/10/2009, 02:50 PM
wow! Dude I'm sorry to hear about the accident. I'm glad your Dad is o.k. I'm also happy to hear that Farmers did you right.

So, how long is your VX going to be out of commission?

Peace.
Tom

Sprey
02/10/2009, 02:54 PM
Sorry to hear about the accident as well, hope ya dads ok now.

-b on the Vx getting fixed.

JoFotoz
02/10/2009, 03:50 PM
AWESOME !!

Great news...and no one hurt...PERFECT!

jo

Moncha
02/10/2009, 06:56 PM
My prayers are with you! Glad your folks are ok.

Ldub
02/10/2009, 07:22 PM
Firstly I hope everyone is ok, except the other driver. Secondly THAT BLOWS.

Sorry man.

:( sorry dude.. hope it all turns out okay..

Man that really bites. Hope everyone is OK. BOL on the repairs.

Hope you can get it fixed soon........and not lending your baby out is good advice, but it's not always easy to follow.........Good luck!

Randy

OUCH! I think it will be a fight to keep the VX out of "totalled" condition. Wishing for the best tho!! That does suck...

Glad everyone is okay.That's hard to look at!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

sorry about your accident!!!! I hope everything goes well with the agent!

and on another side note.... i love the stipes on your vx, about to do something sinilar but on the hood cladding... its a work in progress, i have the base coat down :)

Ouch! I hope your dad is OK. I hope they can keep it from being totaled. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :luck:

Awwww, man! That's one of the nicest-looking VXs out there!

Keep your chin up. There ARE parts out there, and your ride will be looking better than new in no time.

I'm glad your folks are okay! Freeway accidents can get NASTY.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

I just ran from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other. When I logged on I saw the picture of your VX (hard to miss with the stripe) and quickly searched for the thread. I was glad to read that your dad was OK, but sick to my stomach from the image of your VX. Then I read that the insurance company found the parts to fix it and I just about jumped out of my chair.

To run through it again: Glad your dad is OK; SO sorry to hear about the wreck; THRILLED that the VX is getting repaired.

wow! Dude I'm sorry to hear about the accident. I'm glad your Dad is o.k. I'm also happy to hear that Farmers did you right.

So, how long is your VX going to be out of commission?

Peace.
Tom

AWESOME !!

jo

My prayers are with you! Glad your folks are ok.

Said it before, & I'll say it again...WHAT ALL THEM FELLERS SAID...:rolleyesg

It also re-enforces my theory..."no good deed ever goes unpunished":sighwgray

Hope your adjuster is shootin' square with you, & it all comes together without a hitch...:thumbup:

Don't forget to give him Merlins number if needed.
When I had repairs done a few years back, they were having trouble sourcing parts...until I pointed them in Merlins direction...:cool:

VCrossfan
02/10/2009, 07:42 PM
WOW...I was just telling a buddy at work about a Proton with a cool stripe in our forum... Get it back on the road. Not being a Vulture or putting someone on tilt, but if your's is beyond repair check with the member below, he has a 01 proton w/40k but a blown motor ( he PM'd me and might sell it "as is ). Transplant your heart in his low milage VX.. Then your back in the saddle. Good Luck ! !

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14990

Gussie2000
02/10/2009, 07:48 PM

Oh man i love news like that. GREAT !:dance:

Kodiak,i'm very happy that you'll get back your toy.

Your VX inspired me to add one of those black stripes on mines.

Wish had you near by to share couple of cold heineken beers

VXIRONwoMAN
02/10/2009, 08:33 PM
Another rollercoaster ride post! Bad news followed by good news! I am so glad Pops is ok! Sorry about your VX. At least someone you can forgive did it, not some stranger that just wants to "test drive" it, right? Speedy recovery to you, Pops and the strong yella fella!

kodiak
02/10/2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks again everyone. The adjuster gave me the repair schedule over the phone. If it all go’s as planned I should have it back by the end of the month. I’ll be driving a Kia rental car tell I get it back. I saw an Astral today while I was driving the Kia. I was about to wave then I realized I was in a Kia. :o

Your VX inspired me to add one of those black stripes on mines.
Wish had you near by to share couple of cold heineken beers:_beer:That would be cool. Can’t wait to see your stripes.:thumbup:

WOW...I was just telling a buddy at work about a Proton with a cool stripe in our forum... Get it back on the road. Not being a Vulture or putting someone on tilt, but if your's is beyond repair check with the member below, he has a 01 proton w/40k but a blown motor ( he PM'd me and might sell it "as is ). Transplant your heart in his low milage VX.. Then your back in the saddle. Good Luck ! !

Ya, If things didn’t workout the way they did that VX would have bin mine.

It also re-enforces my theory..."no good deed ever goes unpunished":sighwgray

I hear ya!

jo

My Dad was really lucky. After he hit the concrete the VX shot across the divider in to oncoming traffic then ended up in the field on the other side of the freeway. I don’t know what I would have done if he got hurt.:(

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/10/2009, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news about your VX....hope all goes well with the repairs; and, thankfully your dad is ok.

nocturnalVX
02/10/2009, 09:24 PM
Glad to hear your dad is OK, and that your VX is on the road to recovery! I have a hard time letting others take command of my toys for just this reason. I know your dad must feel rotten.

I will never forget the first Summer I had my VX and I let my dad drive it. We were on vacation in Wisconsin, and had gone out to dinner. I let him drive, and rode in the back. I pointed out that there were 2 ways to leave the lot when leaving the restaurant. The way we came in... or this old dirt road in back that was blocked off by a fairly big log (tree trunk?). I suggested crawling over the log, and going out the old way. I know the VX would have had no trouble taking the scenic route! His response... "I'm not going to be the one to wreck your new truck". :smack: :laughy:

I'm sure your dad (and you) will feel better when it's fixed, and it's back to being one of the best looking Proton VXes out there.
:luck:

Triathlete
02/10/2009, 09:56 PM
Ah, that'll buff right out!:eek:

Glad everyone is okay. The damage looks similar to mine except it looks like you need a fender. All the parts were available, however they did not get them as fast as they thought they would. So be prepared for it to take a little longer than they estimate...and if it doesn't then its just a bonus! Besides clading, fender, headlight, bumper bar, skid plate...what else did they have in the estimate? Mine also needed a radiator, condensor, radiator support but yours looks like that was spared. Are they going to compensate you for the VXC plate on the front?

snowtrooper1966
02/11/2009, 12:46 AM
"The horror..."

"I can fix that! My dad has the ultimate set of tools, hes a TV repairman"

The first thing I saw when I logged on was your crunched Proton:(
A tear from the Dragon for the Killer Bee....
Glad to hear Farmers is taking care!
Best,

nfpgasmask
02/11/2009, 08:58 AM
Richard, if you have trouble getting a headlight, let me know, I have 2 sitting here.

Bart

kodiak
02/11/2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks Bart! I’ll definitely keep that in mind.:thumbup: I talk to them about the VXC plate. The damage isn’t that bad, since it’s made of fiberglass it can be repaired with resin.

PHO2GR4
02/11/2009, 11:08 AM
Kia...

BWAAAA-ha-ha-haaa!!!!

Oh, sorry...it's nothing like a VX, is it? But at least it goes farther on a tank of gas!

;)

kodiak
02/11/2009, 11:57 AM
Kia...

BWAAAA-ha-ha-haaa!!!!

Oh, sorry...it's nothing like a VX, is it? But at least it goes farther on a tank of gas!

;)

Ya, they should of called this car the Kia mundane.:rolleyes:

Doomer
02/11/2009, 12:09 PM
Well, sounding like a broken record...OUCH! I am glad everyone is OK. Awesome news about Farmers, that is who mine is insured with. We've had good luck with them in the past. I had a '97 Montero before the VX, and last year a squirrel got under the hood and chewed the main electrical harness and the EFI harnes to bits. Over $2800 damage! Farmers didn't bat an eye and paid up. Since it was over 10 yrs old, Mitsubishi didn't even stock a harness.
Praying all goes well.....robert

Mark B
02/11/2009, 04:03 PM
Ouch. Hope all are ok and you find the parts to get her fixed.

So-CalVX
02/11/2009, 05:05 PM
Dood! I started crying when I logged in
After all the VX losses this winter, losing the best looking proton I've ever seen would be horrifying...
Thank god ur pops is fine and I'm so happy for you that farmers is bucking up and workin ur truck in by the end of the month... That's AWESOME!
That's the most heart wrenching thread I've ever read... I went from crying to cheering in a matter of minutes...
Enjoy ur KIA hahaha

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/11/2009, 10:45 PM
Ya, they should of called this car the Kia mundane.:rolleyes:

Too bad they didn't lend you a Kia Sorento, it also has TOD and might have offered at least that much commonality of a VX!

VehiGAZ
02/16/2009, 07:17 AM

Seeing that pic almost made me puke! So sorry Kodiak! Glad to hear that they're going to cover the damage.

This got me thinking though... why is there such a huge discrepancy between the way-low price at which Edmunds or KBB value a VX and the price insurance companies value it?! When I went to list my VX for sale, Edmunds wanted to value it at like $3-$4k, but here your insurance company is paying out $6600 for repairs without totaling it out, which means they value it for at least $9k. Huh...

Y33TREKker
02/16/2009, 08:02 AM
This got me thinking though... why is there such a huge discrepancy between the way-low price at which Edmunds or KBB value a VX and the price insurance companies value it?! When I went to list my VX for sale, Edmunds wanted to value it at like $3-$4k, but here your insurance company is paying out $6600 for repairs without totaling it out, which means they value it for at least $9k. Huh...
I've been looking into the same thing lately. After seeing all the VX accidents this winter, I started wondering what the "real world" market value of a VX really was depending on whether you were talking with a bank (for a loan), an insurance company (when deciding whether to total or not), or a buyer/seller to determine selling/purchase price.

I asked my current insurance provider (Pekin) what options I had for the VX, with my questions centering around the low production numbers for U.S. VX's, the VX being considered a future collectors' vehicle, and the limited mileage per year I tend to put on my particular VX.

I'd seen a Hagerty Insurance plaque in my agents office, so given the specialty vehicles commercials they show on tv, I asked if a policy could be brokered through them. While Hagerty said my VX seemed to fall closest in specifics to one of their Exotic Car policies, the one thing it didn't qualify for was overall value. Vehicles for their "Exotic" policies had to have a rated value of at least $40k. (Given the scarcity of Vx's these days though, who knows, that may be an option sooner than we think).

Anyway, that led my Pekin agent to tell me of their policies which included "stated" value, where it was a matter of getting an appraiser to write off on the value I wanted to declare. That's when I brought up the circular Edmunds/KBB/Insurance industry valueing system, because when I started asking just who I would have to talk to in order to get such an appraisal, my insurance agent was at a loss.

I still think it would be worthwhile to go with a stated value policy, so if any of you have insights into the specialty vehicle arena for getting those sorts of appraisals, it may be an avenue worth further investigation.

Hope everything is still going well Kodiak, for both your father and your VX.

VehiGAZ
02/16/2009, 08:21 AM
Huh... did you call Hagerty directly? I got the 928 insured through them as a "stated value exotic" but it was not valued over $40k. They used "Cars that Matter" as a pricing guide (what an obnoxious name!) to confirm what I wanted to insure it for - and I never had to have it appraised separately. They just confirmed that what I wanted it covered for was within the range of "Cars that Matter".

I'd suggest calling them directly and seeing what you can work out...

Good luck!

Y33TREKker
02/16/2009, 08:34 AM
Huh... did you call Hagerty directly? I got the 928 insured through them as a "stated value exotic" but it was not valued over $40k. They used "Cars that Matter" as a pricing guide (what an obnoxious name!) to confirm what I wanted to insure it for - and I never had to have it appraised separately. They just confirmed that what I wanted it covered for was within the range of "Cars that Matter".

Good luck!
Probably a good idea, since it was my Pekin agent who was talking with them as I was in her office, and I suppose if it was a matter of her losing a policy, maybe she wasn't trying as hard as she could have?? She said that she was told it was also a matter of the VX being only 8 years old.

Did your 928 policy end up costing (much) more than a policy through a regular insurance company?

circmand
02/16/2009, 10:25 AM
insured through them for stated value of $15000. They are not selling for that but would cost that much to get one and fix it up.

kodiak
02/16/2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks everyone, I’m not sure why it wasn’t totaled. I’ve had offers in the past for as high as 15grand. The odometer had 90k on it but other then that my VX was perfect, not a scratch on it. It also seem like the insurance adjuster really wanted to save my VX. I think I was just lucky.

VCrossfan
02/16/2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks everyone, I’m not sure why it wasn’t totaled. I’ve had offers in the past for as high as 15grand. The odometer had 90k on it but other then that my VX was perfect, not a scratch on it. It also seem like the insurance adjuster really wanted to save my VX. I think I was just lucky.

15k SOOOOOOLD!!! Then buy a VX for 6k. With 9k of mods and have a 0ne-of-a-kind VX...Glad there taking care of you ! !

kodiak
02/16/2009, 01:21 PM
lol! Yeah, I just couldn’t do it.:rolleyes:

15k SOOOOOOLD!!! Then buy a VX for 6k. With 9k of mods and have a 0ne-of-a-kind VX...Glad there taking care of you ! !

workmeistr
02/16/2009, 02:03 PM
(Thread was already jacked long before I chimed in...)

Some stated value insurance providers put all kinds of constraints on yearly mileage and driving limitations, like you can't drive the vehicle daily to/from work.

I'm a USAA guy, myself, but I was tempted to do a Stated Value policy through State Farm that was the fairest on restrictions on my '98 Rover Mini. I later gave up, but I would be interested in knowing if anyone has a Stated Value policy on any car, that has lenient restrictions/conditions.

As far as the appraisal, State Farm was just going to let me print their appraisal form off of the internet and have it appraised by a local shop or Mini collector. 'They' can say anything and can be flexible when adding mods/$ value to the total appraised value, as well as calculating in rarity. State Farm was also asking for examples of similar vehicles for sale near, or close to what I was requesting stated value as. That's too easy with a number of VX's selling between $10K - $15K recently. I'm only looking to do about $12K stated value, and that's including the stereo.

I'm interested in doing a Stated Value policy on both my VX and '93 Range Rover, so hopefully someone can post positive experiences with such policies. Thanks in advance.

circmand
02/16/2009, 02:46 PM
I will say they did require another vehicle with proof of insurance as a daily driver but I thought the 5000 miles a year was pretty good consider how often its not running./:bwgr::bwgy::smilewink:bgwb:

VehiGAZ
02/16/2009, 04:04 PM
(Thread was already jacked long before I chimed in...)

I would be interested in knowing if anyone has a Stated Value policy on any car, that has lenient restrictions/conditions.

As I mentioned in the original hijack, I have a stated-value policy with Hagerty for my 1989 928GT. Their "restrictions" (mileage, use, etc) were the most lenient, but are not actually written into the policy, but are used to calculate the premium. If you have to make a claim while you are out driving, who is to say if you were out for a sporting morning drive or on your way to work?!

My coverage limitations during track events are spelled out in exquisite detail in the policy, though!

Y33TREKker
02/16/2009, 04:45 PM
I called Hagerty direct, and was told that no policy was available because they don't consider the VX a "collectible" vehicle at this time.

kodiak
02/23/2009, 03:04 PM
It’s back!!!:clap: So far everything looks and feels great and I got an extra new 18in wheel out of the deal. There is a gap that’s off about a milometer or two but other then that it’s perfect.
Thanks again for everyone’s support. It’s like it was all a bad bream.:rolleyes:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/ItsBack.JPG

nfpgasmask
02/23/2009, 03:33 PM
:jump:
:clap:

JoFotoz
02/23/2009, 03:49 PM
DITTO...

:jump:
:clap:

Great news....:p

jo

tomdietrying
02/23/2009, 04:34 PM
It's like saving an endangerered species. Chalk one up for the good guy!:clap:
Peace.
Tom

OHVX'er
02/23/2009, 04:57 PM
Congrats, glad everything worked out for you!

Gussie2000
02/23/2009, 05:32 PM
Hey kodiak !

Welcome back...............................again :p

You shall share with the appraiser guy how greatfull not only you are but all of the VX'ers for going "further" & had you VX back from what seemed to be the end of the history of your VX.

Also comment to him how many VX's got totalled with minimum damage in the last 12 months & he broked the "record" :o

Salt lake city drivers .......Beware..............King proton's back again............Get outter his way

pbkid
02/23/2009, 08:29 PM
woo hoo!!!

back on the road again!!!!

see ya in moab ;)

TheGanzman
02/23/2009, 08:52 PM
Ah, together again for the first time - ain't it great!?:bgwo:

Ldub
02/23/2009, 08:54 PM
It’s back!!!:clap: So far everything looks and feels great and I got an extra new 18in wheel out of the deal. There is a gap that’s off about a milometer or two but other then that it’s perfect.
Thanks again for everyone’s support. It’s like it was all a bad bream.:rolleyes:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/ItsBack.JPG

Hey Bro...

I haven't been on in a few days, & this was the first post I clickd on...:thumbup:

VERY glad to hear you're back in the saddle...:dance:

MSHardeman
02/23/2009, 09:19 PM
Baby's back.....and lookin' gooooood.:naughty:
Congrats.

kodiak
02/23/2009, 09:25 PM
And the Montero sits yet again...

Lol! Yeah the pour Montero is resuming its position as a dirty job and people mover vehicle.:rolleyes:

It's like saving an endangerered species. Chalk one up for the good guy!:clap:
That’s exactly what I said to the guy at the shop!:p

You shall share with the appraiser guy how greatfull not only you are but all of the VX'ers for going "further" & had you VX back from what seemed to be the end of the history of your VX.

Also comment to him how many VX's got totalled with minimum damage in the last 12 months & he broked the "record" :o

Salt lake city drivers .......Beware..............King proton's back again............Get outter his way

Yep, me and the appraiser guy had a talk. I told him that Farmers might get some new customers out of this if it all works out.;)

nfpgasmask
02/24/2009, 10:06 AM
Yep, me and the appraiser guy had a talk. I told him that Farmers might get some new customers out of this if it all works out.;)

So do you know if they just sourced parts straight from Isuzu or do they have some other way of getting parts?

Bart

don moore
02/24/2009, 10:35 AM
wow it looks great...can I borrow it .. for the weekend ...I just wrecked my car and my other one is tot:paled.......ill try to be good .

kodiak
02/24/2009, 11:08 AM
So do you know if they just sourced parts straight from Isuzu or do they have some other way of getting parts?

Bart

They got the stuff through a dealer. “West coast Isuzu” or something like that. The guy that found everything wasn’t there when I picked it up, I’ll try and get more info. I do know the parts were very expensive.:eek:

kodiak
02/24/2009, 11:11 AM
wow it looks great...can I borrow it .. for the weekend ...I just wrecked my car and my other one is tot:paled.......ill try to be good .

Why not, I do require a very substantial deposit.:rolleyes: