PDA

View Full Version : The Colorado/Utah super ultra mini-meet and ski day

MSHardeman
01/29/2009, 07:54 PM
About a month ago Darrin (crager34) came over to Aspen from Moab (hey, somebody has to live the life) for a little skiing. Here are a couple of images from the Colorado/Utah super ultra mini-meet and ski day. It was a cold cloudy day, as you can see, but the powder was PHAT!!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Mini-meet_2008_05.JPG
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Mini-meet_2008_04.JPG
me (mshardeman) on the left and Darrin (crager34) on the right.

snowtrooper1966
01/29/2009, 08:22 PM
Those babys really look like the belong in the snow!
I get folks saying to me all the time that the Dragon must handle well here. I just smile.....
I thought you said "ski day". Looks like a snowboard on top of your ebony..
Best,

MSHardeman
01/30/2009, 08:05 AM
Those baby's DO belong in the snow. I Know that the TOD has gotten me out of a few sticky situations, and when there's a lot of snow on the ground Vicky just plows on through it with no complaint.

That is a board up top (NeverSummer T5 Premier - I LOVE that board), but the Colorado/Utah super ultra mini-meet and "board" day didn't sound quite as catchy.

snowtrooper1966
01/30/2009, 08:23 AM
I know if I am breaking out the Burton Baron 172, I am gonna have an awsome day hucking some powder chutes!
If you or anyone here ever makes it out to Mammoth, we can have a Mammoth VX mini meet board/ski day......
Best,

nfpgasmask
01/30/2009, 09:48 AM
I know if I am breaking out the Burton Baron 172, I am gonna have an awsome day hucking some powder chutes!
If you or anyone here ever makes it out to Mammoth, we can have a Mammoth VX mini meet board/ski day......
Best,

Yeah, I would like to do that. I have only boarded twice (pain) but I think if I keep at it, I could get the hang of it...I just want my own gear and right now I have about a gabillion other hobbies in the way...my VX being one of the biggest ones. :cool:

Bart

pbkid
01/30/2009, 10:09 AM
looks like fun guys :)

wish i could afford to ride at aspen...