View Full Version : OK..Under the Guise of "Chit Chat"

JoFotoz
01/04/2009, 01:06 AM
How about them CHARGERS!!!

Nuff said!.....:p:p:p

jo

Mark B
01/04/2009, 06:22 AM
I am a Tampa Bay Bucs fan and the Chargers beat them a few weeks ago to knock the Bucs out of the playoffs.
That was a great game last night.

Scott Harness
01/04/2009, 09:49 AM
How bout' themCowboys:rolleyes: What a joke! biggest choke in all of sports

Triathlete
01/04/2009, 09:58 AM
Steelers, Steelers, Steelers...:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

geshaw30
01/04/2009, 10:27 AM
Enjoy this whilest you can. Look at the trophy....touch it...pass it around ...take pictures with it cuz if Brady is back next year it's allllll over (again). :yes:

It's sorta like taxes- you know it's coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

So congrats to whoever wins the thing this year. :sleepgray

(BTW- don't mention the Giants farce. That game never happened)

Ldub
01/04/2009, 12:21 PM
How bout' themCowboys:rolleyes: What a joke! biggest choke in all of sports

Biggest choke???

How bout them Vikings?...EVERY time they've made it to the big show...they LOSE...maybe biggest JOKE!

That's why I quit watching football years ago...:rolleyesg

Scott Harness
01/04/2009, 01:14 PM
Biggest choke???

How bout them Vikings?...EVERY time they've made it to the big show...they LOSE...maybe biggest JOKE!

Me too basically! I like to see a good game no matter who wins.

Ldub
01/04/2009, 01:23 PM
Me too basically! I like to see a good game no matter who wins.

LOL...If I had TV, I'd probably concentrate my sports viewing efforts on womens gymnastics & beach volleyball...:smilewink

snowtrooper1966
01/04/2009, 03:13 PM
Chargers!!!!!!

Scott Harness
01/04/2009, 04:42 PM
Sorry LDub:( at least it wasn't 44-6 You may not like the Eagles,but they do play tough

Ldub
01/04/2009, 04:59 PM
Sorry LDub:( at least it wasn't 44-6 You may not like the Eagles,but they do play tough

Bummer man...:smilewink

If you add up all four of the Viqueens attempts (70-74-75&77), it comes out to 95-34...:sighwgray

And yes, it's been since 77 that I've watched an entire game...a guy can only take so much disappointment...:rolleyesg

Uhhhhh...go chargers?...sorry for jackin' up your thread Jo.

Jolly Roger VX'er
01/04/2009, 11:54 PM
...a guy can only take so much disappointment...:rolleyesg

I have friends that are Browns fans....yoi. Brings disappointment to a whole new level! Than there are them poor Lions fans....double yoi.

And.........................................How about them CHARGERS!!!! lol.

don moore
01/05/2009, 01:23 AM
GO JETS...:p

circmand
01/05/2009, 12:35 PM

already tied for most victories by a team this year we stand alone

iamironman
01/05/2009, 01:20 PM
If I had TV,

Ahhhhh.... That explains EVERYTHING.... No TV... Doesn't watch Football....

COMMIE!!!

Prolly dunt like apple pie either!! Or Gladiator movies... ummm... strike that last one...

:bgwo::bgwg::bgwb::bwgy:

__________________________________________________ ____________

LittleBeast
01/05/2009, 01:32 PM
GO TEXANS..... oh wait.....

Good luck in 2009 Texans!

Ah who cares College Football is more exciting anyways.

circmand
01/05/2009, 02:52 PM
I had to move away because they were so bad and the town never supported them.

lasturbo
01/05/2009, 05:12 PM
Bolts Baby!!!! We are busted up but still fightin!! What a nail biter but a great game. That lil Sproles is makin a name for himself!!:)

LittleBeast
01/05/2009, 11:57 PM
WOW, what a game!!!!! UT for the win, Texas did not have a good game, but had one heck of a great drive to end the game with a winning TD. Ohio State played very well, but came up oh so close.

Riff Raff
01/12/2009, 01:55 AM
Sorry Jo-- looks like your beloved Chargers succombed to the mighty Steelers. I was rootin' for the Chargers, too (West Coast/Best Coast kind-o-thing). However, the Chargers did set a new NFL record-- they only had one(1) offensive snap/hike in the entire 3rd Quarter which became an interception (a truly amazing feat).

It appears that the Baltimore Ravens will likely win the Superbowl. The cool thing about the NFL is that when the season ends, then the NASCAR season begins. Ah, yes-- NFL & NASCAR, the only two(2) American sports worth watching!!! Go "SMOKE"!!!

circmand
01/12/2009, 07:47 AM
35-24

Riff Raff Steelers have already beat Baltimore 2x thgis year and now they have to come to the Burgh for a 3rd butt whooping and you think they will win?:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Riff Raff
01/12/2009, 05:23 PM
CIRCMAND-- Yes, I do. The Superbowl will consist of the Ravens vs. Eagles, with the Ravens being victorious. Riff Raff

circmand
01/13/2009, 07:27 AM
Steelers favored over Ravens by 5 1/2 points

You also projected the Chargers to be victorious over the Steelers

Steelers are also SB Favorites in Las Vegas

One for the ring finger on the second hand

Riff Raff
01/13/2009, 08:50 AM
Negative, Ghostrider. The pattern is full.

circmand
01/14/2009, 06:58 AM

Let the real trash talking begin

Riff Raff
01/15/2009, 04:41 AM
Hmmm. Just think CIRCMAND, you have three(3) "birds" competing for the Super Bowl victory. Ravens, Eagles, and Cardinals. I highly doubt the Steelers will be in the ring. My advice to you, is to start drinking HEAVILY!!! Riff Raff

circmand
01/15/2009, 07:07 AM
also had 3 away teams win in upsets last week. The Steelers were the 1 team that overcame that scenario. Ravens already severely beat up after a tough game and 14 weeks without time off. And drinking heavily is always a good idea.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Riff Raff
01/15/2009, 08:18 PM
CIRCMAND-- What really puzzles me is that you hail from the State of Arizona, and you don't even root for your very own "Cardinals" of which they're in the playoffs??? Shame, shame. Things that make you go, hmmm. Ponderous; man, really ponderous!!! Riff Raff

circmand
01/16/2009, 07:31 AM
I only moved here in May 2008. I was born in Western PA and spent my years growing up watching the Steelers kick butt around the league. Just because you move does not mean you have to change your loyalty.

What surprises me is anyone knows who to root for in Baltimore. Didn't they used to be the Colts who are now in Indy?

etlsport
01/16/2009, 10:37 AM
I only moved here in May 2008. I was born in Western PA and spent my years growing up watching the Steelers kick butt around the league. Just because you move does not mean you have to change your loyalty.

What surprises me is anyone knows who to root for in Baltimore. Didn't they used to be the Colts who are now in Indy?

and the team in baltimore is the former cleveland browns too! :rollb:

circmand
01/16/2009, 11:52 AM
I knew i was missing at least one more step

PK
01/16/2009, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE

Let the real trash talking begin[/QUOTE]

Ok now guys, just so that I am sure I know what game you are referring to -

Is this the game where 2 teams of girly boys throw on enough body armour to equip a battalion, and then run around a field hugging each other??
I think they chase a ball as the excuse for all the hugging??

Just want to know what to compare it to back home.

PK

Ok, quietly slip the bail across, take up the slack, and wait for the strike.

You fishermen will understand.:smilewink:bwgy::bwgr:

circmand
01/17/2009, 01:43 PM
rougher sports around the world than American footbal. However, you go with a fishing metaphor. One rule to be considered a sport. You should not be able to be totally ****faced and have a chance to beat a pro.

HotFlyer
01/17/2009, 01:52 PM
GO EAGLES

Triathlete
01/17/2009, 02:30 PM
then the NASCAR season begins. Ah, yes-- NFL & NASCAR, the only two(2) American sports worth watching!!! Go "SMOKE"!!!

NASCAR? A sport?http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/laughing2.gif Surely you jest. I could smoke 20 packs of cigarettes a day and still drive a car in a circle. There are many other motor sports that I would consider a sport, that actually require a little physical conditioning...NASCAR is NOT one of them!

CIRCMAND-- What really puzzles me is that you hail from the State of Arizona, and you don't even root for your very own "Cardinals" of which they're in the playoffs??? Shame, shame. Things that make you go, hmmm. Ponderous; man, really ponderous!!! Riff Raff

I too live in Az by way of California and have always been a Steelers fan (my family orgins are from the Pitt area). The Cards would be my 2nd choice because of there Az ties...however they are a transplanted team!

circmand
01/17/2009, 07:15 PM
az cardinals have become succesful by hiring Steeler coaches and players away from teh Steelers

Triathlete
01/18/2009, 07:24 PM

Hate to say I told you so!;party::dance:;party:

circmand
01/19/2009, 08:05 AM
Hate to say I told you so!;party::dance:;party:

Come on you had this written and hit send the minute TRoy intercepted the football and ran it back for a touchdown on Flaccos 3rd INT of the day!!!!

Here We Go!!!!!

:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat: