PDA

View Full Version : new tires and deck

dtruax
12/26/2008, 09:05 PM
I just purchased new tires for my vx. i got the 285/60/18 nitto terra grapplers. i must say i am very pleased with the look and feel of the new tires! i also purchased a new deck at the local circuit city for just under 200 dollars including instalation. its a pioneer DEH-P6000UB and that too is another great buy! it sounds amazing and brings out the quality of the stock speakers, and looks cool too. i dont have pictures at the moment, but i should in a while. if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

tomdietrying
12/26/2008, 09:42 PM
dtruax,
It's been a long time since I've seen you on the board.

You may not remember, but 5-6 years ago I was looking to buy a VX. I e-mailed you on the board and got your number. I called you and you were very nice to answer all my questions about your VX.

Anyway, it's good to see you on the board again.

Peace.
Tom

p.s.
I've got the same tire set up on my vehicle. I know what you mean.

dtruax
12/26/2008, 09:48 PM
oh wow thats very interesting! no my dad (Dave) gave me the vx, but he says he remembers you! but yeah im his son matt. yeah the last few years have been hectic for my whole family due to medical issues, but were all fine now (thank God) so im just glad to finally start back up again with the board and everything.

pbkid
12/26/2008, 10:03 PM
welcome back

tomdietrying
12/26/2008, 10:10 PM
I can remember either talking to your dad or him posting something about his sons. One was about 11 or 12, (I'm guessing that would be you), and he couldn't wait until he could drive the VX.

Congratulations on fulling filling a dream a getting such a fine gift!

Peace.
Tom

p.s.
Glad to hear the health of your family is on the up.

dtruax
12/26/2008, 10:21 PM
yeah im the oldest (turning 16 in may) , and then my younger brother Nick just turned 14. and yeah im still very excited about driving the vx. its awesome!