PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back... These VX's are like crack...

Vfrider1
12/20/2008, 08:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm back in the hunt for a new VX. I had to sell the Dragon (BIJU's) to Jemorga. That's OK, but I never got over it.... Now it's time to start the hunt again. Wish me luck... Jemorga, want to sell the Dragon back to me? :bgwo:

It's good to be lookin again. :coolgray:

Gussie2000
12/20/2008, 08:52 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm back in the hunt for a new VX. I had to sell the Dragon (BIJU's) to Jemorga. That's OK, but I never got over it.... Now it's time to start the hunt again. Wish me luck... Jemorga, want to sell the Dragon back to me? :bgwo:

Welcome back & hope you can find the right VX.

There's few Vx's for sale across the US.

Check all auto web sites to find them...Good luck !:)

VCrossfan
12/20/2008, 09:54 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome Back...Here's a Dragon, the price is right but alittle over 500 mi from you,

oooops here's the link http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=241260683&dealer_id=1061528&car_year=2001&rdm=1229883674976&model=VEHICROSS&num_records=25&systime=&make3=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&model3=&color3=&model2=&color2=&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=ISU&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=80030&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=555

killinformula
12/20/2008, 12:42 PM
the most comprehensive auto site i have found is autos.aol.com... and i have been just to about everyone of them

autotrader
lemonfree
lotpro
craigslist
cars
carmax
ebay
and many many more!!

soo good luck with the hunt!!

kodiak
12/20/2008, 02:18 PM
Welcome back! Shopping for a VX is such an Adventure, I envy you.:thumbup:

rowhard
12/20/2008, 03:43 PM
the most comprehensive auto site i have found is autos.aol.com... and i have been just to about everyone of them

autotrader
lemonfree
lotpro
craigslist
cars
carmax
ebay
and many many more!!

soo good luck with the hunt!!

And don't forget autoextra dot com, that is where I found mine.

TheGanzman
12/21/2008, 09:51 AM
I have to give a thumbs-up to www.vast.com - It's where I found my just-listed 2001 Ebony/Black-Grey VX there - it was the ONLY site that had it...