PDA

View Full Version : Its a sad sad day...

VXDRUMMER2
12/09/2008, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately i wrecked my VX. :( and i will be selling the sound equipment that was in it. Its all memphis audio stuff. If you are interested pm me and i will give you the details and pics of the stuff. http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb121/250FRajcic/DSC02932.jpg

Scott Harness
12/09/2008, 02:02 PM
Sorry Dude,Once in a while,I'll get next to some idiot and he is driving like an idiot or texting(same thing).If you hit me.I'm going to kill you.(I'm thinking)

nfpgasmask
12/09/2008, 02:39 PM
Sorry Dude,Once in a while,I'll get next to some idiot and he is driving like an idiot or texting(same thing).If you hit me.I'm going to kill you.(I'm thinking)

Yeah, driving a vehicle you love will make you a very defensive driver for sure.

Sad news man, sorry to hear about this. Are you ok?

What's to become of your parts? I would love to get ahold of your tailgate if it is in ok shape...

Bart

pbkid
12/09/2008, 06:53 PM
oh man thats too bad....did you slide and hit a tree or somethin like that...

all that damage is high up and doesnt look like a regular car on car accident...

whats to become of the parts??

Ldub
12/09/2008, 06:55 PM
That hurts to look at, sorry for your loss...:sighwgray

JHarris1385
12/09/2008, 07:38 PM
I would buy all of your screws from you? The cladding ones that is.

kodiak
12/09/2008, 08:10 PM
Sorry man. The insurants company is probably going sell it. It will be back on the street with a salvage title in no time.

uncle_asa
12/09/2008, 08:33 PM
Unfortunately i wrecked my VX. :( and i will be selling the sound equipment that was in it. Its all memphis audio stuff. If you are interested pm me and i will give you the details and pics of the stuff.
I don't see everything, but I think it could be repaired. If the frame is OK, I'd fix it and keep running...

VXDRUMMER2
12/09/2008, 08:57 PM
Yeah i hit some lose gravel on a very bumpy turn, road was just oil chipped and i slid into a tree... :( . The insurance company totaled it and took it away. My baby is gone.... I will miss being a VX owner. Hopefully in the future when i live on my own i will buy another one. I am only given a certain amount of the insurance money to use for a car so i will be buying a cheap old jeep. Its a shame i can't pick up another V...

WormGod
12/10/2008, 08:57 AM
Ya, the torsion looks to be snapped so there must have been a hell of a lot of body/frame flex on impact. I wouldn't even begin to guess the repair cost if it became a project vehicle.

Sorry for your loss man. Hate to see another one go to scrap heaven. :(

don moore
12/10/2008, 08:36 PM
ouch......hope your ok.......poor little VX:(

veyron
12/10/2008, 09:14 PM
try this site, http://www.oodle.com/vehicle/-/make_isuzu/model_vehicross/?oldq=vehicross&inbs=1&bsm=_2_sale(11)%20housing/sale(1)

Riff Raff
12/11/2008, 05:14 AM
Damn trees, they never move outa' the way when I'm snow skiing either. Perhaps you should have flashed your high beams at the trees, then they would have moved. I know the high beam trick works on misplaced cars. Seriously though, I am sorry for your loss and pray someday you will get another VX. My condolences.

VehiGAZ
12/11/2008, 07:00 AM
try this site, http://www.oodle.com/vehicle/-/make_isuzu/model_vehicross/?oldq=vehicross&inbs=1&bsm=_2_sale(11)%20housing/sale(1)

Holy cow! This site makes it looks like every VX in the country is for sale!

VX crazy
12/11/2008, 07:37 AM
Looks very much like mine, just not as bad....did you hit a pole? Mine had 14k worth of damage, but no salvage title when I bought it back! SCARY....could not imagine that going back on the street!

VCrossfan
12/11/2008, 08:18 AM
Looks very much like mine, just not as bad....did you hit a pole? Mine had 14k worth of damage, but no salvage title when I bought it back! SCARY....could not imagine that going back on the street!

Yeah i hit some lose gravel on a very bumpy turn, road was just oil chipped and i slid into a tree... :( . The insurance company totaled it and took it away. My baby is gone.... I will miss being a VX owner. Hopefully in the future when i live on my own i will buy another one. I am only given a certain amount of the insurance money to use for a car so i will be buying a cheap old jeep. Its a shame i can't pick up another V...