PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum:)

s2kmeeh
12/03/2008, 06:28 PM
Ive been more lurker than a poster and just wanted to introduce myself.I had my Vehicross since 2000 and from all the vehicle i had this is the only that lasted me.My first and last modifications i did is just body matching all the Plastic pieces install a JDM side markers. After owning it for nearly close to 8 years The Vx took alot of beating such as Keyed,Hit and run, and alot more drama. AFter all this years I had always pay attention to the other Young brothers so i think its time to pay more to attention to the Big bro.

Hope to meet and Chat with other VX Owners Here.

The plans for the next following months.

Install my Te37(bronze) with mud tires.
Repaint the truck.
Do a 3inch lift or more.
INstall exhaust.

JoFotoz
12/03/2008, 06:51 PM
Welcome fellow So Cal VX'er!

We could do a "Meet & Lift" operation in the New Year...

...or Beer and Wrenching!

I'm gonna be lifting the ORW's Lil' sister come Jan/Feb....lets make it a Two fer' :p

jo

Gussie2000
12/03/2008, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the board. :)

Hope to see around more often.

don moore
12/04/2008, 12:09 AM
sweet as they go more come//

lasturbo
12/04/2008, 12:34 AM
Welcome too fellow So Cal VX'r just north of me!!

nfpgasmask
12/04/2008, 08:17 AM
Yes, welcome. The Isuzu VehiCROSS is one of the coolest trucks in the world. Glad to know you hung on to yours.

Bart

LittleBeast
12/04/2008, 09:12 AM
You know where to go if you need advice with those mods - just don't listen to tom4bren tho! :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wow, it never ends :)

s2kmeeh
12/04/2008, 09:59 AM
Thank you very much guys and hope to meet Local Vx owners.:)

crager34
12/04/2008, 10:02 AM
I would say welcome to the forum but it sounds like you have been here awhile... so... POST SOME PICS! :) You know where to go if you need advice with those mods - just don't listen to tom4bren tho! :p

Wait!! He helped me fix my VX in Moab....... wait...... What the hell is that clunking noise!!! :eek:

(psych) :bgwg:

Oh yeah.... welcome to the forum!!

pbkid
12/04/2008, 12:36 PM
welcome to the fam

So-CalVX
12/04/2008, 12:37 PM
Ive been more lurker than a poster and just wanted to introduce myself.I had my Vehicross since 2000 and from all the vehicle i had this is the only that lasted me.My first and last modifications i did is just body matching all the Plastic pieces install a JDM side markers. After owning it for nearly close to 8 years The Vx took alot of beating such as Keyed,Hit and run, and alot more drama. AFter all this years I had always pay attention to the other Young brothers so i think its time to pay more to attention to the Big bro.

Hope to meet and Chat with other VX Owners Here.

The plans for the next following months.

Install my Te37(bronze) with mud tires.
Repaint the truck.
Do a 3inch lift or more.
INstall exhaust.

ahh yes... please post pics.... i wanna see the body match and the JDM fender mod.... been planning that since i got mine.... (sadly it's pretty much stuck as plans for anything)
but yeah.... welcome to the fam... we need to get a So-Cal meet happening.... they fall through alot and i can never guarantee i'll show unless it's REALLY close :(

what color is the repaint plan??

s2kmeeh
12/04/2008, 12:54 PM
ahh yes... please post pics.... i wanna see the body match and the JDM fender mod.... been planning that since i got mine.... (sadly it's pretty much stuck as plans for anything)
but yeah.... welcome to the fam... we need to get a So-Cal meet happening.... they fall through alot and i can never guarantee i'll show unless it's REALLY close :(

what color is the repaint plan??

Thinking of going with Red or Gunmetal with Bronze wheels.

tom4bren
12/04/2008, 01:46 PM
"just don't listen to tom4bren tho!"

:confused: I ain't feelin the love

Gooney Bird called - I gave him your number.

VCrossfan
12/04/2008, 02:34 PM
Welcome...

don moore
12/04/2008, 11:21 PM
yo