PDA

View Full Version : Ebay sales

rowhard
11/21/2008, 06:13 PM
Did you guys and gals see what some,..... person.... paid for the cladding screws that were for sale on ebay. Both bags, 70 bucks. more money then you know what

nfpgasmask
11/21/2008, 08:09 PM
Did you guys and gals see what some,..... person.... paid for the cladding screws that were for sale on ebay. Both bags, 70 bucks. more money then you know what

Yeah, I bid but I only bid like $15. I should hope these are available through Merlin for less, but I don't know. I won the headlight for $60 which is a steal and a couple other things for not too much.

Bart

rowhard
11/22/2008, 07:06 AM
I went ten bucks a lid, ah, bag (wow, flash back to a earlier life:eek:) and thought that was to much. I did get the inside fuse box cover which I have been missing for two years. Glad you got your headlight. Hope it's in good nick. We have a few write-up here to bring them back to like new. If you do the aggressive method, think about a clear coat or lexan cover cause I think it will lose its surface tension and will fade quicker then normal.

don moore
11/22/2008, 05:58 PM
what can be used as replacements for the clading screws???

rowhard
11/22/2008, 06:46 PM
Not much Don if you want to maintain that look:mad:

LittleBeast
11/24/2008, 10:37 AM
Haha, I think I still have an almost complete set of spares now, $70 huh? Interesting.

tom4bren
11/24/2008, 12:09 PM
Here's a thread I started last year.

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=12389&highlight=torx

Hope you find it useful. I never bought what I needed but glad I found it again so I can go ahead & order the one's I need.

Tom