PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Server info

Moncha
11/19/2008, 12:24 PM
I know the game is old school but it serves well for those that don't have a lot of graphics power.

I made an effort to get this up and running. I was playing single player for a bit but my co-workers talked me into getting it into multiplayer mode.

We are meeting on Fridays @ 7:00-8:00pm MST

If you have the game and are interested in playing along, dust it off. We use a bunch of custom maps and TeamSpeak for communications. All the files are in a .zip archive to save file searching and downloading in the game.

Here's the link to the web site with all the stuff needed to get going.

http://www.monchacustomwars.com

If you would like to join in, you can still get the game here http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/callofduty/index.html . On the right side you will see a link for the "Digital Purchase"

Hope to see any and all!

VX-157
12/06/2008, 08:14 PM
Even tough we were only 7 or 8 of us was good to spend a good time with all you guys. :)

We'll get together next friday ;)

i will try to join in if that is ok. not sure what sort of ping i will get from australia though.

Moncha
01/01/2009, 07:42 AM
The Call of duty server has had some changes. It as well as the site has been moved to www.monchacustomwars.com. (The first post has been changed to reflect this)

Those that have already started up with us, you will need to delete your old favorite server, moncha.homeip.net and add a new one monchacustomwars.com.

With this change, we will be able to support up to 32 players. So, if you aren't playing, come join us. If you already are playing, tell someone else!

If you have problems, email me or let me know when you can be on TeamSpeak and I will help out.

We will be on as usual, Friday 1/2/09 beginning around 7 MST, hope to see you there!

Solitude
01/01/2009, 07:47 AM
What version are you playing.. I wanted to D/L a pirated version and needed the specifics I can't find on the websight

Moncha
01/01/2009, 08:11 AM
We play the the first version.

Solitude
01/01/2009, 08:13 AM
We play the the first version.

Thanks

kodiak
01/01/2009, 01:26 PM
Cool! I'll be ready.:cool:

SilverBullet75
01/01/2009, 08:47 PM
Same here! (baby willing... lol)

kodiak
01/03/2009, 10:39 AM
Good game! I had fun last night. Thanks for hosting such a good server Scott.:thumbup:

SilverBullet75
01/03/2009, 02:05 PM
Same here! I came in a little late, but had a blast! (Litterally LOL)

Gotta say, that "special" sniper rifle with the explosive rounds is pretty wicked...

Yes, thanks again Scott! :)