PDA

View Full Version : The transformation has begun!

VX crazy
11/19/2008, 05:17 AM
Well the transformation has begun! Tone and I made it back with the new VX and transformations have begun. Took the original powervault off the old one and had it put on the new one yesterday and when they started it in the shop to back it out I started crying inside, its like they put the heart into the new vehicross or like the old one came to life again!

I will be selling some stuff, some from the old and some from the new. I have grill from new one that has the silver fangs on it and original isuzu, dont want that, want my old one with no fangs or wording.. more to come when the other gets closer. also for sure selling stock 18 in wheels, prefer local as shipping is going to be crazy now.

Thanks to Gil and Cece, you guys rock! We were greated with jagermeiser and I needed it after driving with crazy chicago drivers! You guys send me your address, Cece deserves the ironman floormats!

kodiak
11/19/2008, 05:41 AM
This is awesome news, it’s good to see you’re back in a VX so quickly. :thumbup:

Ldub
11/19/2008, 06:02 AM
That's what I like to hear...:thumbup:

GOOD NEWS!

Lift er' up, get some big rubber on that thang, & we'll be seein' ya in Moab?:naughty:

etlsport
11/19/2008, 06:03 AM
glad to see its comin together for you already!

Scott Harness
11/19/2008, 08:34 AM
Congrats Lisa! I'm happy for you!:clap::_beer:

nfpgasmask
11/19/2008, 08:49 AM
Yes, very awesome. Starting over must be hard, but at least you got another VX and not a ML! :rolleyes: JK, JK....sorta!

:) Bart

LittleBeast
11/19/2008, 10:00 AM
Congrats that is awesome, good to hear :)

Solitude
11/19/2008, 11:27 AM
Did the driver side and rear cladding survive?.. I can't remember the hit.

Mine got hit the other night and the left rear bumper and left side cladding took the brunt of the impact (thank god for the tow hitch.. it took alot of the impact too.. anyways.. not sure about the under cladding damage..

will be watching for parts sale.. but keep me in mind if there is something there

Peace
Jeff

VX crazy
11/19/2008, 01:29 PM
Drivers side cladding is more than demolished, considering the c pillar was pushed in almost 2 ft......and the rest of the cladding I am saving for myself...:)

lasturbo
11/19/2008, 04:45 PM
WooHoo, back in the saddle. Glad to hear some good news for ya!!:smilewink

tom4bren
11/20/2008, 05:32 AM
'Grats Lisa. One of these trips out you're way I hope to finally meet you & Tone (I got to meet LittleBeast on this trip). Maybe at the end of January, y'all can show me all the progress you've made on the new VX.