PDA

View Full Version : lots of guests!

AlaskaVX
07/09/2003, 03:44 PM
Anyone notice that we have had more guests than members in here lately? Looks like we are spreading the VX word! Heck, the other day when I logged on there where 31 guests here! This car might just be getting a higher demand, and that means the prices will rise too, woo-hoo!
:clap:

Spike
07/09/2003, 04:09 PM
Why worry about the value of your VX unless you plan on selling her? And you'd best not even think of that!

:)

AlaskaVX
07/09/2003, 04:16 PM
I just wouldn't mind my every day driver being worth $50,000 :cool!: My grandkids grandkids will hopefully be sporting it too! :)

Unless those flying cars come out then its understandable if they don't want to drive it ;)

Moncha
07/09/2003, 06:56 PM
Most of the guests are Spiders (Bots) for the search engines. Watch the IP's they are usually grouped together.

Heraclid
07/09/2003, 09:26 PM
Hey, I don't mind the advent of flying cars, which would further increase the value of our antique VXs even if we no longer could or no longer wished to drive them much out of practicality. Although we VXers are by and large probably not the practical sort.

VehiX
07/10/2003, 05:05 AM
Don't forget that if you clear your cache/cookies and then come here to browse you are considered a guest until you log in again.

Plus I think some folks where logging in from other PC's during the Holiday weekend to show friends and family the wonderful world of the VX :)