PDA

View Full Version : New member in Fargo?...Sweet!

Ldub
11/13/2008, 10:38 AM
I would like to take this opprotunity to welcome the newest member to the VX family!:thumbup:

The Wanderer, right here in good ol' FGO...:cool:

Stop by the "introduce yourself here" thread & say Hi. http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?postid=138907#post138907

Triathlete
11/13/2008, 10:54 AM
Wow:eek:, what are the odds that both people that live in Fargo own VX's!:bwgy:

Welcome!

Maybe he can join the Dub caravan to Moab!?!?!?!?!?:naughty:

iamironman
11/13/2008, 11:03 AM

Welcome!

LMAO!!!.. Now THAT is funny... :bwgy::bwgr::bgwp::bgwo:

Although I do know someone else that lives in Fargo... but she drive an 18 wheeler.... :eek::eek:

Ldub
11/13/2008, 11:05 AM
Hey now...there are around 100k peeps living in Fargo, & a good 30-40% of them drive horseless carraiges...:thumbup:

We're a hardy lot, and we're not known for jumping on the latest technological bandwagon.:smack:
We like our summers HOT, our winters COLD :_snowplow, & our coats, socks, mittens & women WARM!...:smilewink

tomdietrying
11/13/2008, 11:29 AM
Wow! It almost like an alternate universe.

Is it true if you meet your alternate universe compadre the universe will blow up?:rolleyes:

Think of the children!!!!! Don't blow us up!!!!

Peace.
Tom

Ldub
11/13/2008, 11:52 AM
Wow! It almost like an alternate universe.

Is it true if you meet your alternate universe compadre the universe will blow up?:rolleyes:

Think of the children!!!!! Don't blow us up!!!!

Peace.
Tom

It is a bit scary...:naughty:

I now know of four VX's in FGO...ALL of them 99 Astral Silver.
There used to be an Ebony in town, but it's been years since I've seen that one.

I've only met one of the others face to face, when I met her, nothing of universal proportions happened, so I think were safe...:smilewink

VXGirlie01
11/13/2008, 05:30 PM
welcome! welcome! the family is growing! :cool!::wave:

rowhard
11/13/2008, 05:49 PM
Billy, what is really scary is that they could find each other with all the damn snow that they just had, now that is really something. Just glad that they have VX's to get around.

Triathlete
11/13/2008, 09:52 PM
We can only hope they don't start breeding!:laughing::laughing::laughing::rotate:

WormGod
11/14/2008, 07:51 AM

Welcome!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you, LDub and The Wanderer!!!!!!!!

Grabbed this shot of them chasing a Jeep owner out of town....

http://stevensadmissions.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/11/fargo2.jpg

Ldub
11/14/2008, 07:58 AM
LOL...I forgot how many funny guys hang out around here...:thumbup:

Yep, that's me on the left...:smilewink

tom4bren
11/14/2008, 08:28 AM
Were you driving the granny-mobile to keep a low profile???

Ldub
11/14/2008, 08:41 AM
Were you driving the granny-mobile to keep a low profile???

Actually that is me in the pink! They dressed me in someone elses clothes, stole my Jeep and traded it in on the jalopy in the background. I had to run to Souix Falls where I bought my VX out of fear.

I actually drove an Olds Cutlass wagon a decade or so before I got into the Isuzu ownership thing...what a money pit that was, though cheap when compared to the "VX mods disease"...:rolleyesg

Justin, we dressed you like that because, being the sexy mofo that you are, we knew bieng "pretty in pink" couldn't supress your impressive "man mojo".:rotate:

tom4bren
11/14/2008, 11:01 AM
"I actually drove an Olds Cutlass wagon a decade or so"

I 'feel' ya. My highschool car was a 65 Plymouth Station Wagon.

Prolly why I never had any dates:)

Ldub
11/14/2008, 01:20 PM
"I actually drove an Olds Cutlass wagon a decade or so"

I 'feel' ya. My highschool car was a 65 Plymouth Station Wagon.

Prolly why I never had any dates:)

Yeah, that'll pretty much put the ki-bosh on the dating scene...:sighwgray

There is also a ratty Dodge Aspen Wagon in my past...I know your pain...:rolleyesg

Ldub
11/24/2008, 04:40 PM
I crossed paths with another VX'r this evening, lifted 99 Astral, I think, it was dark & we met briefly going opposite directions in a busy parking lot.
I told him where we are...Welcome "J", if you decide to join us...:cool:
At this rate, Fargo will be the 99 Astral capital of the world in no time...:thumbup:

rowhard
11/24/2008, 06:13 PM
I crossed paths with another VX'r this evening, lifted 99 Astral, I think, it was dark & we met briefly going opposite directions in a busy parking lot.
I told him where we are...Welcome "J", if you decide to join us...:cool:
At this rate, Fargo will be the 99 Astral capital of the world in no time...:thumbup:
How boring, that is like watching a black and white movie on a color TV back it the 50's. Yes, they did have it back then kiddies, we had our first in 57. My dad was a geek.

Ldub
11/25/2008, 06:25 AM
How boring, that is like watching a black and white movie on a color TV back it the 50's. Yes, they did have it back then kiddies, we had our first in 57. My dad was a geek.

Lol...y'all were advanced...that was the yr I was born, also the year we got indoor plumbing...:thumbup: