PDA

View Full Version : **** Voting Time*** Pin Up Calendar****

JoFotoz
11/12/2008, 07:25 PM
Ok...sorry for the delay but my web guy is a flake!!

MANY THANKS go to Knigh7 for bailing me out and providing voting service for this calendar too.

The Link is...

http://vx.xclusivmedia.net/

WARNING...do NOT go to site if "Pin Up" style sexy photos offend you!!

You have been warned!!

To vote...

If you are a member...go to STEP 2!

If youre not a member...join!!!...you'll then be able to vote...and you'll be a member of a great VX site!

STEP 2!

At very top of page you'll see the headings...

HOME............ Knigh7 ............ . Community.......... VXStyles .......... VX PIN UP CAL

Click "Pin Up" ...and VOTE AWAY....select your favorite top 12 and rate them with the "stars" under each photo.
(Thumbnails will enlarge when "clicked'...please note...these are low rez samples...and "copyright" will of course be removed
for the calendar to 'expose' the full shot!)

Voting will last until...SATURDAY 22nd Nov.

I would prefer that only those intending to buy a calendar vote.......
....this seems fair to me, as it means those buying get to choose.

PLEASE NOTE :- I have a list of those who already ordered...so you guys are accounted for!!.

If ya want to order now ( or cant remember if ya did) ..

...please click the "poll" OR PM me...and you'll be set!

Calendar Price is $22 even...including US postage!!!
( a bit cheaper than originally stated & now includes postage...Hey..I sold some advertising!!!)

Paypal will be the payment method (unless you contact me for a different way!)...

...Payment will be required by December5th ..dont stiff me..ya order...ya pay!

The calendars should be ready for mailing by by December 10th

Enjoy...:p

jo

VXIRONwoMAN
11/12/2008, 08:27 PM
:_drool: BOOBIES!!!! :_drool:

I voted... but I think we still gotta order.

JoFotoz
11/12/2008, 08:32 PM
LOL...YUP!!

:_drool: BOOBIES!!!! :_drool:

I voted... but I think we still gotta order.

CeCe my dear...YOU GET A FREE ONE !....

...GIll can pay for his:cool:

Thank you for contributing...I didnt want it to be all San Diego VX's...

...and you and the Ruskies stepped up!

jo

nocturnalVX
11/12/2008, 08:46 PM
:thumbup: I voted... I think. Just like in the 2009 calendar, it allowed voting from 1-10 rather than 1-5 stars. Some VERY cool pictures, but was surprised there weren't more of our VX Ladies representing. You all do a great job on these calendars, I can't wait to get them! Thanks for all your hard work and special thanks to all the HOT models! :_drool:

nfpgasmask
11/12/2008, 08:53 PM
Knigh7, for some reason, your website will NOT load in IE for me. I just get a black screen and it freezes up my IE. What kinda coding do you have on there?

I was able to view the page in Opera...kinda.

Bart

JoFotoz
11/12/2008, 08:55 PM
your website will NOT load in IE for me. I just get a black screen and it freezes up my IE.
Bart

NO B@@BIES for YOU!

:p

jo

Ldub
11/12/2008, 10:07 PM
Oh dearie dear...you've been busy Bro...:thumbup:

Chi-Chi, totally diggin' the new haircut...perfect! (the rest of ya scrubs up pretty good too):smilewink

What a difficult batch of pics to choose from.:cool:

Kudos to all involved!

rowhard
11/13/2008, 04:27 AM
Insert .02 cents

Since you have 51 photo's, I vote that you add one more photo, then make it a weekly calendar and use ALL OF THEM! :bgwp:

Riff Raff
11/13/2008, 06:04 AM
Insert .02 cents

Since you have 51 photo's, I vote that you add one more photo, then make it a weekly calendar and use ALL OF THEM! :bgwp:

Great idea, John! Yes, these are some "fine-looking" pictures. However, I believe some girls are super-imposed and digitally layed-over an existing VX picture with Photo-Shop computer software. As such, I feel some of the girls were never next to an actual VX, and are essentially computer enhanced photos. Smoke & Mirrors.

Moncha
11/13/2008, 06:38 AM
I love them all. A way hard choice to make.

I absolutely adore the VX thong in #34! :_drool: I got laughed at for putting thongs in the store.. Who's laughing now?

Those of you voting for the "school girl", I'm coming to get you, you pervs! :goof:

Ldub
11/13/2008, 07:19 AM
Those of you voting for the "school girl", I'm coming to get you, you pervs! :goof:

I'm pretty sure she had to "repeat" enough grades to be legal...:smilewink

nfpgasmask
11/13/2008, 07:57 AM
NO B@@BIES for YOU!

:p

jo

:laughing:

Bart

pbkid
11/13/2008, 08:51 AM
I'm pretty sure she had to "repeat" enough grades to be legal...:smilewink

:bwgy: either way....

pbkid
11/13/2008, 08:53 AM
wow, this really sucks...i was just checking my vehicross.info real quick at the library...

now i gotta run home so i can get on and vote :bwgr:

cant be looking at that stuff at the library....

wow, talk about teasing someone

JoFotoz
11/13/2008, 10:39 AM
Yup...sort of!

Great idea, John! Yes, these are some "fine-looking" pictures. However, I believe some girls are super-imposed and digitally layed-over an existing VX picture with Photo-Shop computer software. As such, I feel some of the girls were never next to an actual VX, and are essentially computer enhanced photos. Smoke & Mirrors.

A 52 week calendar would be $$ EXPENSIVE $$...!!

There are 4 pics (the 'artsy' colored ones) that are "compilations" of existing shots I had of both cars and girls layered together.
Though in my defense....a couple of these are my wife...so she knows VX's well!

And one shot...of the Dub...thats a random set of "stock shot" legs superimposed...

...it was his expression that made me do it Your Honor!

Hey maybe next year I'll get more submissions from members!

jo

Ldub
11/13/2008, 10:43 AM
And one shot...of the Dub...thats a random set of "stock shot" legs superimposed...

...it was his expression that made me do it Your Honor!

jo

LOL, Thanks Bro...:thumbup:
Could you send me a copy of that one for my desktop?:cool:

JoFotoz
11/13/2008, 10:47 AM
Its on its wayyyyyyy!

LOL, Thanks Bro...:thumbup:
Could you send me a copy of that one for my desktop?:cool:

jo

Ldub
11/13/2008, 10:48 AM
Its on its wayyyyyyy!

jo

Roaming Gnome?...:razzgray:

Knigh7s
11/13/2008, 10:49 AM
Knigh7, for some reason, your website will NOT load in IE for me. I just get a black screen and it freezes up my IE. What kinda coding do you have on there?

I was able to view the page in Opera...kinda.

Bart

I'm a heavy Opera User. But because of IE being the dominant browser I have to make sure everything is compliant with IE... As far as the problems that you are receiving, I have not come across this; I believe you are the first. My only suggestions would be to clear out all your cache and temp files (ccleaner is a great program to help with this). Also make sure you are running the latest builds of both browsers as well. If it still acts up, I'll look deeper into it.
Oh, to answer your question most, if not all components used on my site is run heavily on AJAX...

[EDIT] One thing I have noticed the past couple days though, is when I try accessing the site from my companies portal I get extremely slow load times to where it almost seems like IE freezes...

nfpgasmask
11/13/2008, 11:22 AM
I'm a heavy Opera User. But because of IE being the dominant browser I have to make sure everything is compliant with IE... As far as the problems that you are receiving, I have not come across this; I believe you are the first. My only suggestions would be to clear out all your cache and temp files (ccleaner is a great program to help with this). Also make sure you are running the latest builds of both browsers as well. If it still acts up, I'll look deeper into it.
Oh, to answer your question most, if not all components used on my site is run heavily on AJAX...

[EDIT] One thing I have noticed the past couple days though, is when I try accessing the site from my companies portal I get extremely slow load times to where it almost seems like IE freezes...

Well, first off, I will tell you that I am NOT using IE7 yet, and probably won't for a little while longer. My home PC still has IE6SP2 with all of the recent updates. I use the same browser at work (fully updated IE6SP2) and your site does exactly the same thing here (loads a black bg and freezes up there). So maybe there is some code on there that IE6 doesn't like?? Have you tried loading your site on a PC with IE6SP2? BTW, I clear my cache, cookies and history all the time...

Your site seems to load just fine in Firefox, but your alignment is jacked in Opera. The version of Opera I have is older though, so maybe it will look right in the newer vesions. I was just curious because I build a lot of websites and I always wonder what's going on when a site fails to load. What is AJAX? Is that a web server like Apache or is that some sort of coding like Javascript or something?

Bart

kodiak
11/13/2008, 11:37 AM
Awesome pix Jo! :_drool:

I have IE6 SP3 and it works fine, I loaded the page in Firefox also and it works even better. :confused:

nfpgasmask
11/13/2008, 11:40 AM
Awesome pix Jo! :_drool:

I have IE6 SP3 and it works fine, I loaded the page in Firefox also and it works even better. :confused:

Richard - Is there a SP3 for IE6?? I thought SP2 is the newest? Time to do a Window's update again and check!

Thanks - Bart

kodiak
11/13/2008, 11:42 AM
Yeah, If you install sp3 for XP it’s part of the update.

Richard - Is there a SP3 for IE6?? I thought SP2 is the newest? Time to do a Window's update again and check!

Thanks - Bart

nfpgasmask
11/13/2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah, If you install sp3 for XP it’s part of the update.

So wait, are you talking about WINDOWS SP3 or IE SP3? My XP is still on SP2...

Bart

kodiak
11/13/2008, 11:49 AM
If you do the XP sp3 update it also updates IE6 to sp3.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/IE6Sp3.jpg

So wait, are you talking about WINDOWS SP3 or IE SP3? My XP is still on SP2...

Bart

nfpgasmask
11/13/2008, 11:56 AM
MINE:
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Image1.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12387)

Now, I am not 100% positive, but I think that SP3 refers to your Windows service pack level, but I could be wrong....

SOOOO nerdy. :)

Bart

kodiak
11/13/2008, 12:03 PM
:laughing: You’re probably right, I use firefox most of the time. Yeah, this conversation is getting a little nerdy.:rolleyes:

MINE:
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Image1.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12387)

Now, I am not 100% positive, but I think that SP3 refers to your Windows service pack level, but I could be wrong....

SOOOO nerdy. :)

Bart

Knigh7s
11/13/2008, 01:41 PM
Well, first off, I will tell you that I am NOT using IE7 yet, and probably won't for a little while longer. My home PC still has IE6SP2 with all of the recent updates. I use the same browser at work (fully updated IE6SP2) and your site does exactly the same thing here (loads a black bg and freezes up there). So maybe there is some code on there that IE6 doesn't like?? Have you tried loading your site on a PC with IE6SP2? BTW, I clear my cache, cookies and history all the time...

Your site seems to load just fine in Firefox, but your alignment is jacked in Opera. The version of Opera I have is older though, so maybe it will look right in the newer vesions. I was just curious because I build a lot of websites and I always wonder what's going on when a site fails to load. What is AJAX? Is that a web server like Apache or is that some sort of coding like Javascript or something?

Bart

Bart,

IE6sp2 will not be able to handle the site and yes will cause a crash. IE6sp3 and IE7 can. The latest version of Opera has no problems as well handling the site.

As for AJAX, here is the wikipedia link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJAX) to describe it better than I would be able to.

nfpgasmask
11/13/2008, 01:48 PM
IE6sp2 will not be able to handle the site and yes will cause a crash. IE6sp3 and IE7 can. The latest version of Opera has no problems as well handling the site. As for AJAX, here is the wikipedia link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJAX) to describe it better than I would be able to.

Interesting. This is the first website I have encountered that IE6SP2 failed to load. So is it some of the AJAX programming that would cause this?

Bart

Knigh7s
11/13/2008, 01:59 PM
Interesting. This is the first website I have encountered that IE6SP2 failed to load. So is it some of the AJAX programming that would cause this?

Bart

Yes it has a lot to do with the AJAX programming. Actually when someone with IE6sp2 loads the page, a warning should have popped up, but I guess it isn't working... I'll have to look into it later. The computer I am using at work actually runs ie6sp2 and it just crashed when trying to load the page... Funniest thing tho, My G1 and Treo 680 can both run the website with no problems, but this computer cant!

[HMMM I think we just hijacked this thread]

JoFotoz
11/13/2008, 03:17 PM
LMAO!!!...ya put up some b@@bie pics...

...and the nerds talk puters!!....:eek:

Too Funny!

jo

Scott Harness
11/13/2008, 03:55 PM
I didn't know b@@bies were so technical. They seem easy to work with to me!:bgwo:

rowhard
11/13/2008, 06:31 PM
I don't know, I think this thread has been hijacked by computer nerds, oh sorry, those computer technically enhanced. Me, bring on the girls, all 52 weeks of them and Jo, bet we would gladly pay for it, even if it was a pocket calendar

Ldub
11/13/2008, 07:19 PM
Me, bring on the girls, all 52 weeks of them and Jo, bet we would gladly pay for it, even if it was a pocket calendar

OH INDEED, it would most definitely be a "pocket calendar"...:smilewink

Knigh7s
11/13/2008, 09:28 PM
LoL guys!!!

Bart any chance you get it working?

I think we got more people voting on this cal then we did with the other one?!?!

taylorRichie
11/13/2008, 09:33 PM
Awesome awesome awesome :D :D :)

I did my voting...

---

SIDE NOTE

IE is not the most used browser, firefox is now: http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

You could combine both MSIE's and be above firefox, but all of my analytics account show more lopsided than W3schools. I have one site that receives 10,000 unique visits daily, and it's MSIE combined total is less than 25%

And I choose not to develop with msie in mind... Cause i practice irresponsible e tactics :D

PK
11/13/2008, 11:42 PM
Getting back to the photos guys:bwgr::smilewink

Geez - I dunno - some of those VX's aren't even clean.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jo, can you let me know postage to Bellerive, Tasmania, Australia 7018 please.

I want to get in quick in case you run out.

PK

JoFotoz
11/14/2008, 08:42 AM
Sure PK...

Jo, can you let me know postage to Bellerive, Tasmania, Australia 7018 please.

I want to get in quick in case you run out.

PK

I'll let you know today....trade ya for Cheese Twisties & Tim Tams !!!

jo

Ldub
11/14/2008, 08:44 AM
Getting back to the photos guys:bwgr::smilewink

Geez - I dunno - some of those VX's aren't even clean.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

PK

There are VX's in those pics???:_confused

nfpgasmask
11/14/2008, 08:50 AM
LMAO!!!...ya put up some b@@bie pics...

...and the nerds talk puters!!....:eek:

Too Funny!

jo

Well see, the problem was, this nerd couldn't SEE the b@@bie pics so something had to be done right away before someone else befell the same fate. :)

Bart

PS - I design all my website's to work in ALL browsers, SO THERE! :p

JoFotoz
11/14/2008, 08:50 AM
Hey PK...

I got a price online from USPS...

Its about $6:00 US dollars extra postage for ""First-Class Mail® International Large Envelope....""

So $28 US Dollars would cover price of calendar and mailing it to you. .

Let me know!

jo

nfpgasmask
11/14/2008, 08:53 AM
LoL guys!!!

Bart any chance you get it working?

Yeah, it works in Firefox for me, but not in IE6SP2. I haven't taken the time to run a Windows update yet...:) Technically, I can't do it on my work PC until the update is approved by corporate, and normally, I would just be like, "whateva, I do what I want" but since I support a boat load of web apps here I need to make sure my stuff stays the same as the user base. How's that for some more nerd hijacking, people? :eek: :)

Bart

Ldub
11/14/2008, 08:56 AM
How's that for some more nerd hijacking, people? :eek: :)

Bart

N E R R R R R D S ! ! !

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/nerds.jpg

nfpgasmask
11/14/2008, 08:59 AM
N E R R R R R D S ! ! !

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/nerds.jpg

Hey man, don't forget, Ogre became a nerd in Revenge of the Nerds II!!

:p Bart

kodiak
11/14/2008, 09:51 AM
Nerds have no problem finding them some b@@bie pix. It's in are blood. :work:

PK
11/14/2008, 05:26 PM
Hey PK...

I got a price online from USPS...

Its about $6:00 US dollars extra postage for ""First-Class Mail® International Large Envelope....""

So $28 US Dollars would cover price of calendar and mailing it to you. .

Let me know!

jo

Done deal Jo.
Have you got Paypal or some other arrangements in place yet??

Better put your return address on the parcel so I know where to send the care package.;)

PK

JoFotoz
11/14/2008, 07:32 PM
Hey PK...done deal.

I'll e-mail everyone with payPal info once the voting is done!

Thanks for your support.

Moab?...ship it NOW...you'll be just in time!

Fill the back with Twisties and weetbix!!

jo

JoFotoz
11/14/2008, 07:36 PM
RED ROCK....just to hammer the point home!

15% discount thanks to a small advert in the Pin Up calendar..
...and a chat with the good folks at the RED ROCK in MOAB.

Mention the Calendar if you book THE RED ROCK (!!)...

...and even buy a Pin Up calendar!

We are close to ordering more!!!...just a few more and we'll have to...for the second time!!

Thanks all of you...:cool:

jo

Ldub
11/15/2008, 04:15 AM
SIDE NOTE

IE is not the most used browser, firefox is now: http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

You could combine both MSIE's and be above firefox, but all of my analytics account show more lopsided than W3schools. I have one site that receives 10,000 unique visits daily, and it's MSIE combined total is less than 25%

And I choose not to develop with msie in mind... Cause i practice irresponsible e tactics :D

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/mozilla_firefox.jpg

PK
11/15/2008, 03:16 PM
Hey PK...done deal.

I'll e-mail everyone with payPal info once the voting is done!

Thanks for your support.

Moab?...ship it NOW...you'll be just in time!

Fill the back with Twisties and weetbix!!

jo

MOAB?? ----------ME??

And have to put up with all you guys??

Guess I had better take another lottery ticket.
I would love to be there, but the available pennies would never make it.

Then again, with the back of the beast filled up with TimTams and Vegimite, I might make a profit.:bgwo::bwgr:

PK

JoFotoz
11/15/2008, 06:04 PM
Sorry PK...

Then again, with the back of the beast filled up with TimTams and Vegimite, I might make a profit.:bgwo::bwgr:
PK

I'm a Marmite baby...and I'd rather have Violet Crumbles!

jo

JoFotoz
11/16/2008, 07:20 PM
I'm glad we put the Pin Up pics pics to a vote...

Voting still open...have at it!

jo

JoFotoz
11/18/2008, 11:08 AM
Shameless BUMP.......:p

4 days left to vote!

jo

JoFotoz
11/21/2008, 06:50 PM
Last shameless bump...

VOTING ENDS TOMORROW!

Loads of calendars sold to members here ( last count over 40!!)...FANTASTIC!

I will e-mail everyone next week with PayPal info....

Start shooting YOUR OWN Pin Ups for next year!

jo

Knigh7s
11/22/2008, 01:00 PM
Last chance to vote!

The voting will go down by 1630ish pst today. I would leave it up till the morning, but I will not have access to the net after 1630 today.

VehiGAZ
11/22/2008, 01:18 PM
RATS!! Missed out by minutes...

Just have to get one then...

Knigh7s
11/22/2008, 03:30 PM
RATS!! Missed out by minutes...

Just have to get one then...

You still have time to vote. It is only 1545 PST here...