PDA

View Full Version : Black Man Given Nation's Worst Job

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
11/11/2008, 10:01 AM
Black Man Given Nation's Worst Job
November 5, 2008

WASHINGTON—African-American man Barack Obama, 47, was given the least-desirable job in the entire country Tuesday when he was elected president of the United States of America . In his new high-stress, low-reward position, Obama will be charged with such tasks as completely overhauling the nation's broken-down economy, repairing the crumbling infrastructure, and generally having to please more than 300 million Americans and cater to their every whim on a daily basis. As part of his duties, the black man will have to spend four to eight years cleaning up the messes other people left behind. The job comes with such intense scrutiny and so certain a guarantee of failure that only one other person even bothered applying for it. Said scholar and activist Mark L. Denton, "It just goes to show you that, in this country, a black man still can't catch a break."

tomdietrying
11/11/2008, 04:35 PM
I don't know about all the black and white thing. All I know is we have an intellegent person who loves to work at his job.

With those two qualifications, things will get better.

Peace.
Tom

PK
11/11/2008, 04:50 PM
I don't know about all the black and white thing. All I know is we have an intellegent person who loves to work at his job.

Peace.
Tom

As an outsider looking in - well spoken Tom.
At least he cannot do any worse than the last fizz brain.

Sorry - I broke my cardinal rule about political comment.
I will have to go spank myself.:bwgy::bwgr:

PK

VXGirlie01
11/11/2008, 05:20 PM

Peace.
Tom

i've got to agree with tom's comment as well. tom's post was well said. :thumbup:

etlsport
11/11/2008, 05:47 PM
just ignore him.. he will go away... wasabi hasnt posted since april... looking through his previous posts.. i had trouble finding a post he made about a VX.. he posts to get people riled up

Ldub
11/11/2008, 08:23 PM
I was just thinking that it was awfully quiet on the forums during the election...
Actually, I was feeling kind of proud of this group as a whole for not getting into another pointless name calling contest.
I was even a bit concerned, due to his lack of comment, that junkie might have had tragedy visited upon him...:rolleyesg

Guess not...:smilewink

I'm still proud to be part of a group that comes here to talk VX...:thumbup:

iamironman
11/11/2008, 09:24 PM
As an outsider looking in - well spoken Tom.
At least he cannot do any worse than the last fizz brain.

Sorry - I broke my cardinal rule about political comment.
I will have to go spank myself.:bwgy::bwgr:

PK

ewwwwwwwwwww.... politics AND sex in the same thread!!!

I'd rather watch cinemax after dark with cnn in the pip :bgwg::smilewink:bgwb::bwgy:

don moore
11/11/2008, 10:58 PM
Well said Tom..:smilegray

JoFotoz
11/12/2008, 08:30 AM
Ya nailed it Tom...

Peace.
Tom

And , as my first time voting in a presidential election as an American citizen......
( I declined to vote in 2004...I couldnt endorse any of them!)

....I'm proud to have voted for Obama.

jo

nfpgasmask
11/12/2008, 08:44 AM
I really hope Obama does a good job. I really do.

Bart

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
11/12/2008, 09:05 AM
Hey,
I just copied that article straight from "the onion".. Thought it was funny, especially the "cleaning up other peoples messes" part....

tom4bren
11/12/2008, 10:49 AM
I voted 'Publican but I'm willing to give President Elect Obama a chance - Nuff Said.

Why must everyone be putting so much credence in the color of his skin (Black & White alike)? He fought a good race & won and should be judged on his accomplishments not his race.

Chopper
11/12/2008, 10:56 AM
I think the wheels Wormgod has, are some of the nicest on the forum

LittleBeast
11/12/2008, 10:57 AM
I voted 'Publican but I'm willing to give President Elect Obama a chance - Nuff Said.

Why must everyone be putting so much credence in the color of his skin (Black & White alike)? He fought a good race & won and should be judged on his accomplishments not his race.

Totally agree, I am really hoping he does a great job and I know he is a smart guy, I just hope he changes his stance on abortion, that is the only real point that I totally disagree with him on, my opinion is 8 months is way too late, wish he felt the same. I too don't think we should make a huge deal of him being black, but at the same time 95% of black voters voted for him, so it did play a role whether we believe it or not. Great election and I am excited to see what is in the future for the US, but I do not personally think the President has too much power in the grand scheme of things. And yeah I think as a whole everyone on VX.info does a good job of respecting each others views and not judging each other, but rather make jokes out of everything and everyone at every opportunity. It is all good VX brothers and sisters, lol. :)

Scott Harness
11/12/2008, 11:38 AM
I was really uplifted,on election night, by the cheering crowds from all over the world. I think the US got a great boost in respect.

Chopper
11/12/2008, 12:06 PM
I was just thinking that it was awfully quiet on the forums during the election...
Actually, I was feeling kind of proud of this group as a whole for not getting into another pointless name calling contest.
I was even a bit concerned, due to his lack of comment, that junkie might have had tragedy visited upon him...:rolleyesg

Guess not...:smilewink

I'm still proud to be part of a group that comes here to talk VX...:thumbup:

I like the name-calling and foot stomping....half black, half white, half smurf....":bgwb:splains the purple lips, Lucy":bgwb:

Ldub
11/12/2008, 01:01 PM

Well said...:thumbup:

In addition, I'll quote mbeach..."I like toast"

JoFotoz
11/12/2008, 01:11 PM

MMMmmm....personally I think you'll see some "wheels" in the Pin Up Calendar that you'll like better...:p

Voting starts...soon!

jo

Ldub
11/12/2008, 01:12 PM
MMMmmm....personally I think you'll see some "wheels" in the Pin Up Calendar that you'll like better...:p

Voting starts...soon!

jo

Uhhhhh Dude...those are "headlights"...:naughty:

circmand
11/12/2008, 01:33 PM
http://rightbias.com/News/110708girly.aspx

pbkid
11/12/2008, 01:44 PM
well put, gentlemen...

me personally, i think that for once both candidates were good candidates...

last election everyone hated both of them and just had to decide which one they hated less..

im just glad that this election was the opposite :)

Anita
11/12/2008, 02:01 PM
"This is what women beleive about Obama men "

We do? Something must be wrong with me...:grinr:

circmand
11/12/2008, 02:18 PM
I had to share it. I found it interesting that women want men raised by feminists to shave their chests at the same time the feminists stopped shaving theirs:eek:

Ldub
11/12/2008, 02:55 PM
I like Carlos Santana...:thumbup:

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
11/12/2008, 06:35 PM
I like John Frusciante...

circmand
11/13/2008, 07:23 AM
They only thing better than beer is more beer

Chopper
11/13/2008, 07:30 AM
I like Carlos Santana...:thumbup:

Perfesser Long Hair, Howlin' Wolf, Django Rienheart.....Captain Beefheart..Woe is a Me Bop:cool: Pass that Mason jar this way, dammit.

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
11/13/2008, 09:47 AM

Who reads this * * * * ?

*** Shame on you, read the RULES (http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=FAQ&op=viewcategory&cid=5) paragraph 5
Yes, spaces = special characters ****

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

circmand
11/13/2008, 09:50 AM
He loves finding this obscure stuff and sending it to me.

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
11/13/2008, 10:17 AM
He loves finding this obscure stuff and sending it to me.

I mean,
who cares what some right wing woman thinks about left wing men?

Thats like asking a Muslim women about jewish guys.....

circmand
11/13/2008, 01:41 PM
you have to drive a Proton VX to understand:bwgr:

taylorRichie
11/14/2008, 08:55 AM
Hey,
I just copied that article straight from "the onion".. Thought it was funny, especially the "cleaning up other peoples messes" part....

The onion is Awesome!!

I think if you had posted "BREAKING NEWS FROM THE ONION" you probably would have got a different response...

It's a great satirical pub.

Barack Obama Profile on THE ONION (http://www.theonion.com/content/whitehousewar/barackobama)