PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Reloaded --- IMAX

Randii
07/01/2003, 03:10 PM
Kamm and I watched 'Reloaded' last night at the IMAX... I couldn't help harking back to watching it the first tim in Moab with a bunch of VX hooligans hootin' and hollerin' in the back of the theater. :p

Moab's two-plex theatre would give your average raquetball court a run for its money in size, spaciousness, and ambiance. The raquetball court would wind hands down in sound quality, despite what sounded like hand-me-down Cerwin-Vega home stereo speakers up front and two liberated automobile AM radio speakers with carboard tweeters dangling from lamp cord at the back of the room...

...so watching in IMAX was a bit of a change.... I heartily recommend it! :D

Randii

AnalogVX
07/01/2003, 03:47 PM
I want to see it again too. After we seen it in Moab, I heard that prevues of the final film was shown after the credits. We never stayed. Did you see the prevues this time?

Anita
07/01/2003, 03:52 PM
Who ya callin' a VX hooligan?

:deadg: :deadp: :deadr: :deadb: :deado::smack:

:evil2:

;pr;

TimG
07/01/2003, 05:27 PM
I don't remember making that much noise. It must have been the Amigo drivers or something. :)

Thanks for the review. I've been waiting on someone to tell me that it was worth it. Guess I can go see the IMAX version this weekend.

Randii
07/01/2003, 06:42 PM
Yep, I stayed for the preview for the next one, after the world's longest set of trailers. :rolleyes: C'mon, did they really need to credit their Australian accountant? :p

As for Hooligans... hmmm... did I say that out loud? ::backing slowly toward the door::

Randii

Moncha
07/01/2003, 09:02 PM
Hooligan checking in!