PDA

View Full Version : TONE! Please come in!

coachreed
07/01/2003, 02:59 PM
I am planning on going to the lake this weekend for the fourth of July fesitivities and find out today that my friend needs someone to bring either his trailer with four wheelers or his trailer with JetSkis... He is towing his 27" boat down and would like to have other toys there as well. Well, I find out at the last minute so I have a problem... getting a tow package before they leave... basically receiving it by thursday afternoon... any chance of getting this by then? What would overnight shipping cost? If you get this in time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone... 816-935-4986. I'd be happy to hang up and call right back... don't need you paying for anything because of my lack of time. lol If its possible to get by then, lemme know... call me please! Thanks in advance.

TTYL!

Tone
07/01/2003, 04:11 PM
Done! Hitch kit out FedEx 2 day service tonite. If anyone ever needs to reach me immediately, my contact number is on my web page.

coachreed
07/02/2003, 10:47 AM
Tone!

Thanks for everything man! It's really gonna make a difference in this trip to the lake. I had just checked your site for the hitch and hadn't seen your number... sorry for being blonde! lol Anywho, thanks for the QUICK response on my thread... and the great service on the the shipment! :thumbup: :thumbup: Definite TWO thumbs UP!

TTYL!

coachreed
07/03/2003, 02:01 PM
Tone!
Just wanted to say thanks again... I spent about 2.5 hours installing the hitch today (including one hardware store run to get 1/2" drill bit that I broke!) and it looks great! I look forward to putting it to use. Thanks for everything you did to make it possible so quickly... I couldn't have done it without you.