PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Colorado Springs able to help?

Joe Isuzu
09/07/2008, 02:36 PM
Going by memory, I'm pretty certain we've got some members in Colorado Springs but can't recall exactly who. Anyway, open post to any in that area. Anyone with some spare time able to check out a car for me? If no takers, I can hire someone independent but just an unbiased friendly opinion would be nice. Thanks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260283833562

pbkid
09/07/2008, 07:50 PM
hey, i might be in the springs sometime this week...ill know soon whether or not ill be able to make it down there...

actually im looking at a toyota for my dad....

i dont know anything about the car your interested in...but i can give it a thorough look over and tell you if there is anything to be weary of.....

Joe Isuzu
09/08/2008, 05:34 AM
thanks pbkid, I just need someone to eyeball it and give an honest opinion. Basically, we're talking about a fairly lightweight, cheaply built front wheel drive car. Likely the headliner is drooping somewhere and there will be squeaks, but really it's just having someone give me a first-hand opinion of it. Please let me know once you know definitively or not if you can make it. THANKS!!

Solitude
09/09/2008, 07:22 AM
WoW.. I usta own that one of those back in 87.. was an ok car till some lady turned left infront of my wife.. if its clean I guess it might be worth it.. but don't let the CS tag sway you into buying it.. its still a 2.2 turbo charged front wheel drive..

Joe Isuzu
09/09/2008, 10:43 AM
trust me, I realize it's not a car to purchase as an investment (most aren't), owned an '85 black/silver one before and enjoyed it on track, also owned an
'85 duster/turismo as well so very experienced with this car