PDA

View Full Version : Speedo now changed

Greasemonkey
08/30/2008, 05:59 AM
Right i have now got a MPH speedo in the JDM - and its great - i now know the speed i am doing compared to the signs
I have a KMH speedo for sale now - fully working - so if anyone needs one - say for Canada etc then let me know -
i also have the rest of the speedo clocks - the rev counter and guages
these are sooo easy - four screws and its out - and by undoing another 2 you can set the mile counter to your original and be 100% accurate
sorted
cheers
Steve

alanbradley
08/30/2008, 09:44 AM
Sooo... far more importantly - was it just a standard speedo, does it have the correct fascia finish and does it display kph as well?

Mine's the JDM one with one of the adaptor thingies and a sticker reading "mph" squintily applied across the original "kph" lettering. It also means my speedo didn't show kph when I was in France in July...

Cheers as ever,

Alan

Greasemonkey
08/30/2008, 11:44 AM
Alan no sorry no KPH but the swop takes 15 minutes - so could be done when exiting the port and changed back after - the dials are identical to the Jap ones but in MPH the deviation is -3mph when compared to a GPS - so spot on for not getting a speeding ticket i recon a MPH dial with nicely done lettering would be a nice addition rather than the KPH with stickon's - i know you are over the water alot so maybe KMH is better for you
cheers
Steve

alanbradley
08/30/2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks Steve. I think I'll track one down - the KPH thing isn't an issue as I switch the Scangauge or GPS to show that and I know my various speed limits in mph anyhow.

A

Greasemonkey
08/30/2008, 01:02 PM
i Have a KMH for sale - he he he h e oopsd
cheers
Steve

alanbradley
08/30/2008, 01:44 PM
Hah!

It was a nice try...

:P

A