PDA

View Full Version : Been a while... Just want to say Hi!!!

phines
08/28/2008, 08:22 PM
Me and my VX have been out of commission for a while, but I'm fixin' her up again. Hoping to have her on (and off) the road a lot more real soon. :cool:

I hope everyone has been doing well. Looks like we've got quite a few new members too!

Scott, you're in my prayers... I hope to see you again in Moab!
________
Cancer - rectal / colon forums (http://www.health-forums.org/cancer-rectal-colon/)

Anita
08/28/2008, 08:52 PM
Paul!!!!!

How wonderful to see you again!

Hey everyone, this is one of those original owners who traveled all the way from Virginia to Moab the first year VX's congregated there. Check out his gallery for some spectacular pics of his VX in the air.

How have you been, stranger?

Triathlete
08/28/2008, 10:25 PM
Wow!;eeko; Haven't seen you post here in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooong time! Glad to see you are still around. Hope to see you check in more often.:cool:

newthings
08/28/2008, 10:40 PM
Hi Paul.
Good to hear from you.
I am now in Oregon.
Roy

WormGod
08/29/2008, 07:53 AM
Paul!!!!!

How wonderful to see you again!

Hey everyone, this is one of those original owners who traveled all the way from Virginia to Moab the first year VX's congregated there. Check out his gallery for some spectacular pics of his VX in the air.

How have you been, stranger?

Ya, whet the hell was he thinking?! That sounds like.... work. ;)

Good to see ya bro!