PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help...

VXIRONwoMAN
08/26/2008, 04:26 PM
Hey everyone. I do not have photoshop, nor do I know how to use it if I did have it. I need to have the text taken off of the photos below. I will be attending a Model Expo here in Chicago and they want these photos to be presented to the agencies, but I can't have the text all over the photos. Can you remove the text for me? Or at least make it smaller and in a bottom corner? Anyone? It would be much appreciated.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Cece_2_.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Cece_2_.jpg)

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Cece_1_.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Cece_1_.jpg)

Knigh7s
08/26/2008, 04:42 PM
I can get it done now... Can you email me the originals?

Knigh7s[at]gmail.com

MSHardeman
08/26/2008, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry....there's text in the photos? Oh wait, now I see it. Got distracted.:rolleyes:

Cece, you clean up well.:bwgr:

VX crazy
08/26/2008, 04:47 PM
Wow Cece, you look great! Good luck with the modeling, even though it doesnt look like you will need any luck!

Ldub
08/26/2008, 04:54 PM
Holy Crap Batman...that's YOU Chi-Chi...:smilewink

I always figger'd you to be one that scrubbed up real purdy, but DANG...:razzgray:

Sorry Sissy, got no photoshop skillz, just had to give you a little razz.:thumbup:

VXIRONwoMAN
08/26/2008, 05:13 PM
I knew posting these on here would put me up for some interesting comments... Thanks for the compliments.

technocoy
08/26/2008, 05:28 PM
UMMMMM..... congratulations nocturnalVX. That is all.

Let me know if the photos need more work. I'm a graphics professional as well. Just shoot me the ones you need it removed from.

Good luck at the expo!

So-CalVX
08/26/2008, 05:36 PM
^------------------^
That's what I said in the "she said yes" thread

rowhard
08/26/2008, 06:09 PM
I'd crawl on five mile of broken glass,.....

oh never mind

I have photoshop, but am sure I would be to distracted to 'Get 'R' Done'

WOW

Scott Harness
08/26/2008, 06:10 PM
I sat here biting my keyboard (tongue);) being a gentleman HA! Since everyone is making a comment, Hubba Hubba:cool: Good Luck modeling

kodiak
08/26/2008, 08:51 PM
Holly Hot! You’re ready for the cover of Cosmo. :thumbup:

nocturnalVX
08/26/2008, 09:32 PM
:yesy:

CrnCnn
08/26/2008, 10:15 PM
:yesy:

Here Gil, this may go better.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jimmylongwong/Gifs/js0ltv.gif

Bulldoggie
08/26/2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks,

VXIRONWOMAN :rolleyes:

for sharing.:heart:

PHO2GR4
08/27/2008, 01:39 AM
Speaking as a professional photographer:

Are you unable to get images from the photographer who shot them? They'll be of much higher quality that way...

WormGod
08/27/2008, 08:07 AM
Ya, any changes to the images you placed will have some minor imperfections and a nitpicker might pick them out, so I would need a much higher resolution to work with. If you don't care really, then it's really simple to do. Hell, my WACOM tablet is currently only a fixture on my desk anyways. :p

VXIRONwoMAN
08/27/2008, 10:01 AM
Speaking as a professional photographer:

Are you unable to get images from the photographer who shot them? They'll be of much higher quality that way...

I did these while I was living in Vegas and the photographer that took them only provided me with the images on a CD. I believe those are the original sizes, I lost the CD. He didn't want to give me the photos without his logo, which I was fine with. I didn't realize it was going to take over the whole photo. I can only use them for submissions via email for promotions and such. I normally wouldn't use them for prints because the size is so small... I can't even get 8x10's out of them. But for the expo that size will do.

JoFotoz
08/27/2008, 03:47 PM
I did a quick job on them and Sent them to your e-mail addy Ce Ce..

Hope they are OK quality wise....tough to be real sharp after so many "generations"

Did you do your own make-up?

jo

VXIRONwoMAN
08/27/2008, 04:56 PM
I did a quick job on them and Sent them to your e-mail addy Ce Ce..

Hope they are OK quality wise....tough to be real sharp after so many "generations"

Did you do your own make-up?

jo

Thanks! Looks awesome! No, I had a make-up artist for this shoot. I wish I could do my make-up that good for shoots!

JoFotoz
08/27/2008, 05:22 PM
Glad they work for ya...:cool:

if you have others , send them direct to the e-mail
addy I sent you these from...its helps with quality.

jo

circmand
08/28/2008, 08:02 AM
If you have anymore post them here. :eek:

Gussie2000
08/30/2008, 10:14 AM
Hmmmmmmm
I'll also love to remove the model's underwear with that photo shop technique :p

nocturnalVX
08/30/2008, 07:52 PM
Hmmmmmmm
I'll also love to remove the model's underwear with that photo shop technique :p

Not cool...

1) I am sure Cece would not like having fake nude photos of herself on the web. She does not do that kind of thing in real life anyway.
2) This is a family forum, and I don't think nude photos are appropriate (especially fake nude ones of one of our own).
3) I think that comment was WAY rude.
4) Her father (also a fellow VXer) is a member here as well, and I am sure he would not want to see fraudulent nudes of her here either.

I didn't think she would get nasty comments on this forum...
Friendly & flirtatious comments are welcome (as are congrats to yours truly :bwgy: ), but degrading ones are not. Please be respectful.

Pepino
08/30/2008, 08:01 PM
Not cool...

1) I am sure Cece would not like having fake nude photos of herself on the web. She does not do that kind of thing in real life anyway.
2) This is a family forum, and I don't think nude photos are appropriate (especially fake nude ones of one of our own).
4) Her father (also a fellow VXer) is a member here as well, and I am sure he would not want to see fraudulent nudes of her here either.

Friendly & flirtatious comments are welcome (as are congrats to yours truly :bwgy: ), but degrading ones are not. Please be respectful.

you forgot the most important one!
she is your fiance

VXIRONwoMAN
08/30/2008, 08:06 PM
Hmmmmmmm

;puke2; ;puke: ;puke2; ;puke: ;puke2;

Why don't you take off this model's underwear???

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/dbeck.jpg

nocturnalVX
08/30/2008, 08:10 PM
you forgot the most important one!
she is your fiance

That's why I said congrats are OK! :evil: :naughty: :dance:

tomdietrying
08/30/2008, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I thought that comment was in poor taste myself. I should have said something sooner, but I'm glad Gill ,NocturnalVX, did.
Peace.
Tom

CrnCnn
08/30/2008, 09:11 PM
Hmmmmmmm

Easy now, she does not deserve that.

Knigh7s
08/30/2008, 09:11 PM
Not cool...

You said it all!

That was rather rude, but, you could have meant it in some different way, sorry to say, the joke is just not there... 'specially that I worked on those photos for her as well as others, it just kinda makes me feel uncomfortable that I did it in the first place with comments like that...

CrnCnn
08/31/2008, 08:27 AM

Wow Gil, you clean up nicely.

Sorry just trying to lighten the mood back up.

VX crazy
08/31/2008, 08:41 AM

It is funny how things can get carried away....glad you posted a picture of Beckham...yummy......and as women we would think he looks way hotter with his underwear ON! There has to be some mystery, really!

Scott Harness
08/31/2008, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=VX crazy;134872]It is funny how things can get carried away...

Yea,I think everybody missed the...:p at the end

Gussie2000
08/31/2008, 11:47 AM
Not cool...

OK guys i think you take this one on the wrong side,For whom this comment sounds "rude" i apolagize,alright.:(

CECE i'm sorry if i disrespected you i had no means to because i;m not that sort of guy;Beside that i had no idea that model were you.

Of course no nude is tolerated in this board,i'm well aware of that & didn't mean to say that neither.

VX crazy
08/31/2008, 02:31 PM

could someone photoshop his ring out of the picture? Sorry I had to do this, I just love scrolling down and seeing this picture so many times over and over again! LOL:eek:

Scott Harness
08/31/2008, 04:54 PM
could someone photoshop his ring out of the picture? Sorry I had to do this, I just love scrolling down and seeing this picture so many times over and over again! LOL:eek:

Take your hand away from the mouse:yes:

VX crazy
08/31/2008, 06:09 PM
Take your hand away from the mouse:yes:

Scott, I have tried moving the mouse and moving the mouse.....nothing happens!!! :p

Scott Harness
09/01/2008, 07:16 AM
Scott, I have tried moving the mouse and moving the mouse.....nothing happens!!! :p

Don't get me started! :rotate:lol