PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Montana tomorrow!

johnnyapollo
07/01/2003, 05:35 AM
I'm travelling by plane to Boise, Idaho tomorrow for my first real vacation in years. From there we're motoring up to Glacier Park in Montana. Plan to hike up to Thunderbird Glacier (about 8500 feet) weather permitting. Plan b is to do the "Bob" (Bob Marshall National Reserve). I'll be back on the 14th in case anyone is looking for me. Wish I could take the VX :(

-- Best, John

Joe_Black
07/01/2003, 11:16 AM
Be sure to take plenty of photos! :yesg:

Wish ya coulda slipped away from eBay Live and had your VX with you. 'Course you'd be cursing all the mud right about now...

dyanni
07/01/2003, 07:00 PM
Hey! Montana is where I want to spend a vacation this year. Definitely plan to drive it in my VX - really want to see Devils Tower in Wyoming too. I will be in Denver next week minus my wheels :( Upcoming trips are to Wash DC, St Paul MN, Dallas TX - where I hope to be able to hook up with Tone finally, and Redmond Washington. I am tired of travel, but love it when I can do it in a VX. Lots of cheap land up thar.

Have a good time Johnny! BTW: My scanners are yielding really sucky results ( heringbone pattern et al ) so I will just mail you the originals when you get back!