PDA

View Full Version : She said "Yes!!!"

nocturnalVX
08/10/2008, 08:24 PM
I'm speechless...

For those of you that were in Moab, the fact that Cece (vxironwoman) and I were a couple didn't come as much of a surprise. Everyone that sees how we are together can't believe how perfect we are together. I am not the most brilliant person, but even I know when something is too good to let pass. Thanks to Victor (VCamilo), I knew her ring size. And on 8-08-08; after a perfect weeks vacation in Michigan, I asked her to be mine forever. She must really love me for more than just being a fellow VXer because she said "YES!!!"

Had to share this with all my VehiCROSS friends, well... family.

To Scott (Moncha)... Thank you!!! Had it not been for Vehicross.info, I would have never met her.

Life just got a whole lot better.

Gussie2000
08/10/2008, 08:29 PM
It's good to see fellow members are getting together thanks to such board as vehicross.info.

Congrats pal ! i hope this one is for ever ........... enjoy it :)

etlsport
08/10/2008, 08:31 PM
awesome! Congratulations to you both! :dance:

VCrossfan
08/10/2008, 08:44 PM
Congrats...Fellow Illinoisans :clap::thumbup::clap:

Dumke
08/10/2008, 08:47 PM
congrats

Anita
08/10/2008, 08:55 PM
Congrats Gil and best wishes!!

Knigh7s
08/10/2008, 09:09 PM
Congratulations to the both of you!!!

Thats great news for the VX Fam!

So when and where do we get to roll up with our VX's to the wedding!!! =P

don moore
08/10/2008, 09:13 PM
sweet......now the VXs will be brother and sisters...hope you asked then what they think???

VCAMILO
08/10/2008, 09:56 PM
LOL! on the ring size. I knew that would come in handy. ;) Would that make three VX's in the family? I was in Chicago this week but busy with fam and work. Im heading back to Arizona in 6hrs.

CONGRATS!

V

CrnCnn
08/10/2008, 10:09 PM
Congrats!!! You two are great people and I wish the best for you.

Mrs. CRNCNN
08/10/2008, 10:13 PM
Congrats!! That is so awesome!:clap::thumbup:

Pepino
08/10/2008, 10:16 PM
congratulations!! hope to see you two soon!

Jolly Roger VX'er
08/10/2008, 10:28 PM
congratulations and :luck: :thumbup:

nocturnalVX
08/10/2008, 10:37 PM

Man... how sweet it would be to have a lot FULL of VX's?!?

LOL! on the ring size. I knew that would come in handy. ;) Would that make three VX's in the family?

Too funny! Thanks again, but I guess she is getting even tiny-er (sp?) because we STILL needed to get it re-sized! :_brickwal

Her dad has the Ironman, so it will be 3... to start! :bwgy:

cyronman
08/10/2008, 11:09 PM
CONGRATS to both of you.

I dunno how formal you both would want the ceremony to be...but have you thought about doing it at Moab next year??? :cool:

VX crazy
08/11/2008, 03:59 AM
OMG, congrats to you both!!

Ldub
08/11/2008, 06:28 AM
Congratulations to the both of you!!!

Thats great news for the VX Fam!

Congrats!!! You two are great people and I wish the best for you.

Congrats!! That is so awesome!:clap::thumbup:

CONGRATS to both of you.

I dunno how formal you both would want the ceremony to be...but have you thought about doing it at Moab next year??? :cool:

OMG, congrats to you both!!

:thumbup:...:cool:...:dance:...:cool:...:thumbup:

WHAT THEY ALL SAID . . .

Congrats & Mucho Happiness to you both!

I think a Moab wedding would be too much fun, but probably a logistical nightmare, however, I'll keep my fingers crossed...:thumbup:

taylorRichie
08/11/2008, 07:00 AM
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!

That is too cool... I don't know you guys to well but you seemed happy :D

Good Luck!!

VehiGAZ
08/11/2008, 07:42 AM
Hey that's great! Congratulations to both of you!!

Hey Don, you need to get started on fabbing up the VX limo for the wedding!

MSHardeman
08/11/2008, 08:35 AM
Gil and Cece...congratulations to both of you. I wish you nothing but happiness in the days and years to come.

LittleBeast
08/11/2008, 10:47 AM
Hey Don, you need to get started on fabbing up the VX limo for the wedding!

LOL, that is great!

Congrats, by the way that is awesome!!!!! Good luck with all the preparations and excitement of a new life together!

VXD959
08/11/2008, 11:30 AM
Congrats!!! That's an amazing story! CECE, any word?

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/10284/ppuser/80

nfpgasmask
08/11/2008, 11:37 AM
See what happens? Take a day off from the computer and miss news like this!

Congrats to you both! Great news! I'd buy you both a couple of rounds at Neo if I was still in Chi town!

:) Bart

JoFotoz
08/11/2008, 11:52 AM
TOUCHDOWN..!!!!

:luck::clap::flower::clap::_beer:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Good on'ya both!!!

jo

kodiak
08/11/2008, 12:05 PM
Congratulations!!! Well done!

Triathlete
08/11/2008, 12:57 PM
Congrats to the both of you!:_beer:Here's to a long and fantastic life together!

And as for Victor's part...everyone knows those latins are lovers!:laughy::laugho::laughr:

VXIRONwoMAN
08/11/2008, 01:21 PM
I was soo excited reading all of the comments I forgot to put one in myself. :heart:

But yeah... it's awesome. I am extremely gullable and didn't see it coming even with the black fuzzy box right in front of me... :rolleyes:

Yay! That's all that really comes to mind when I think of it all. Just WAY YAY!

But our gears are turning for a possible Moab wedding. :eek: We may just have to have two parties, unless we could convince you all to come to the Midwest??? Maybe hit the Badlands afterward??? Hmmmmm???? Who knows? We are always up for great ideas though.

Thanks to everyone for your excitement and enthusiasm! We truly are meant to be. He's one in a million... or 6.6 billion or... ok I'll stop... :bwgy:

kodiak
08/11/2008, 01:52 PM
LOL! You sick little monkey.:p

I am such a perve. :rolleyes:

Knigh7s
08/11/2008, 02:08 PM
I am such a perve. :rolleyes:

LoL... I was like... what is he talkin a.. :_brickwal <hits wall /> HAHA!!!

Kenny
08/11/2008, 02:58 PM
:cool:
Congrats to you both!!

tomdietrying
08/11/2008, 03:06 PM
Congratulations to the both of you! Yall make a great couple together.
Peace.
Tom

Raque Thomas
08/11/2008, 04:30 PM
Congrats Gil - best wishes to you both!

CrnCnn
08/12/2008, 06:35 AM
A Moab Wedding with Sir Moncha himself performing the ceremony?????

xcell1
08/12/2008, 06:49 AM
Congratulations to you both!

New VX owner from Ohio

Y33TREKker
08/12/2008, 07:10 AM
Best wishes to you both. :heart: :heart:

Anyone else thinking this is one for the "meant to be" category?

Scott Harness
08/12/2008, 11:11 AM
:heart::heart::heart::clap::dance: Love is in the air!! Gil and CeCe,many many blessings. It's been fun seeing you two grow into one

Cobrajet
08/13/2008, 01:22 PM
Congratulations!!
I wish you many, many years of happy wedded bliss.
My ex-wife finally said "YES", too. Yes, she got her own apartment...yes, she is mvoing out of my spare room next week...yes, she is getting her jeep out of my driveway... YES, I am so happy! :)

twistedsymphony
08/13/2008, 01:42 PM
Congrats...

you should totally do a VX themed wedding standing on rock ledge each with your VX behind you :p

2K1 1K2
08/13/2008, 07:18 PM
felicidades!

-jose

pbkid
08/23/2008, 02:21 PM
thats great!!!! congrats to both of you!!!!!

look forward to seeing you in moab for years to come...

Moncha
08/23/2008, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been working and sleeping without very much in between.

Congratulations Gil & CeCe.. I'm so happy for you I have you in my thoughts and wish the best of luck!

Scott

VX crazy
08/23/2008, 05:36 PM
Do ya'll have a date set????

nocturnalVX
08/23/2008, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been working and sleeping without very much in between.

Congratulations Gil & CeCe.. I'm so happy for you I have you in my thoughts and wish the best of luck!

Scott

I'm sure you've had full days Scott. Thanks again for making it all possible!

Do ya'll have a date set????

Though the peanut gallery is pushing for a Moab event, we have not given an exact date much thought. Cece is focused on school & getting a career right now. Plus the $$$ situation is not lending itself to throwing the proper ginormous soiree. :dance: We will keep everyone posted. Our VX family is a big part of our lives, so trust that you all (sorry... Y'all) will be part of whatever we do. :thumbup:

JoFotoz
08/23/2008, 09:34 PM
The VERY Reverend Dub will offfficcciate!

Though the peanut gallery is pushing for a Moab event,...Blah Blah!... Plus the $$$ situation is not lending itself to throwing the proper ginormous soiree. :dance: We will keep everyone posted. Our VX family is a big part of our lives, so trust that you all (sorry... Y'all) will be part of whatever we do. :thumbup:

....and the not so reverend fotoz will host the après nuptials party...

...in his swanky Red Rock "suite"

Done deal...$500 for booze.....peanuts on me...AND PARTY!

jo

Ldub
08/24/2008, 12:46 AM
The VERY Reverend Dub will offfficcciate!
jo

Howiinahell did you know that I have a, ermmmm...A-HEM.."not yet laminated" DOD card?(Doctor Of Divinity)...that is to say...:rolleyesg

If in fact, you have a tray of divinity, (a known northern area X-mas time de-zert) there's a chance, if it goes bad, I'll be able to save it...:_confused

I think Jo would be a far better officiator....having a captains licence makes it so! :thumbup:
I on the other hand, I would be more than happy to give the Bride away...but only if Luie can't be there.:razzgray:

geshaw30
08/24/2008, 07:18 AM
Two VX owners under the same roof, sharing the same garage?? I give it 55 years....tops.

Best of luck to you both.

Time to make another TX run Gil. You name the time and I'll throw the party. The next trip south will be a whole lot more enjoyable with that kinda company.

VX crazy
08/24/2008, 12:52 PM
Two VX owners under the same roof, sharing the same garage?? I give it 55 years....tops.

Best of luck to you both.

Time to make another TX run Gil. You name the time and I'll throw the party. The next trip south will be a whole lot more enjoyable with that kinda company.

uh, George? What are you saying there??? LOL

nocturnalVX
08/24/2008, 09:48 PM

I think what he is saying is that Cece's a LOT cuter than I am... :_confused
Can't argue that.

WormGod
08/25/2008, 07:26 AM
Damn, so busy with work I keep missing quality threads.

Congrats you 2. I hope you aren't just doing this for the sake or the "kids". *cough*VXs*Cough* :p

And dude, stop biting my style. "I" am the one who dates all the younger ladies. In my book, best way to go cause the lady I am seeing now is a 22yr old Psych major who plays drums in a punk band and rides dirtbikes (and she thinks the VX is "sexy".... not cute, but "sexy")? I have no issues with being a sugar daddy as long as sugar daddy gets sugar back. :cool:

Grats again. Live it up kids!

geshaw30
08/25/2008, 11:02 AM

Implying their relationship will, no doubt, out live the both of them. Let's make it "69 years" then. No, 69 is an inappropriate number. Bump it up to 70 years but not a day later.

tom4bren
08/25/2008, 11:56 AM
Uh, George - I think she was implying that you dissed her on the 'company' comment ...

VX crazy
08/25/2008, 01:47 PM
Uh, George - I think she was implying that you dissed her on the 'company' comment ...

yup....:(

nocturnalVX
08/25/2008, 08:29 PM
yup....:(

Hey, don't let him get ya down Lisa... :bwgy: I enjoy your company! The Texas VXers have got to be one of the best crews to hang out with. That's why I took the trip down there. Gotta crash another meet...

geshaw30
08/26/2008, 01:30 AM
Ok. Crappy choice of words in a lost attempt at case specific humor. I feel like Sammi looks (see avitar).

Enjoyable company= bride to be.

Oh well. I'll try this one more time.

Best of luck to you both (& to those I've offended ignore my other ramblings....most folks in these parts do anyway :bwgr:)

tom4bren
08/26/2008, 04:26 AM
"Hey, don't let him get ya down Lisa... I enjoy your company!"

I haven't had the pleasure ... yet. I'll prolly be that way in Nov (may even bring wifey).

"Crappy choice of words in a lost attempt at case specific humor."

It's all good - you just have Tom's disease - feeble attempts at humor, failing miserably:) I do it alla time.

VX crazy
08/26/2008, 05:15 AM
George could never get me down! He is fun to be around! And so is Cece, so Gil and C need to come crash an event in Texas, cuz we are the most fun crowd!

I am in CO for a bit in October.....November would be good meet time, bring the wifey!

geshaw30
08/26/2008, 12:28 PM
....and a "gathering" becomes a "party" once Lisa arrives.
My place is always open to friends....just name the time

tom4bren
08/26/2008, 01:47 PM
Austin on 18 or 19 Nov. Make it happen

VXIRONwoMAN
08/26/2008, 04:16 PM
You all make me laugh... interesting thread hijack... It goes from a proposal to a Texas meet... Gotta love VXers.

OH Yea... I am in on the Texas meet if I can get the time off...

Gill's off the 17th and 18th of Nov. (I'm already volunteering him for events he doesn't know are in the works yet...this will be awesome!)

So-CalVX
08/26/2008, 05:16 PM
put it off as long as I could... Ur a lucky guy Gil... Jus look at them pics up on the main page... I'm happy for u both. Congrats! too bad I haven't met Gil yet... I know Cece's awesome... I'm betting u r too. Hope y'alls happiness is neverending :)
Congrats once more

LittleBeast
08/26/2008, 07:31 PM
Austin on 18 or 19 Nov. Make it happen

You know I am game.

PHO2GR4
08/27/2008, 01:42 AM
Hey! Laura and I are MOVING to Austin soon. Maybe we can make it there by meetup-time! And, um, we're BOTH wedding photographers...

http://www.weddingphotos.com

Just sayin', is all... :p

geshaw30
08/27/2008, 05:44 AM
I'll start a new thread on this TX thing. Let's put the "well wishes" back on track where they deserve to be.

And the "congrats" continue...........................

VXIRONwoMAN
08/27/2008, 10:11 AM
Hey! Laura and I are MOVING to Austin soon. Maybe we can make it there by meetup-time! And, um, we're BOTH wedding photographers...

http://www.weddingphotos.com

Just sayin', is all... :p

:coolgray:

LOL... We know you can all contribute with photography, booze, whatever... but...YOU ALL ARE INVITED!!!

There seems to be a number of photographers in this family... BUT, we want you to be in on the party not working during it. We have a few DJ friends too, but just like we feel about you all...we don't want them to work the party, we want them a part of it.

Unless the only way to get you there is to hire you... then we gotta do what we gotta do...

SilverBullet75
08/27/2008, 08:27 PM
Sorry I'm way late on this...
but.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That is awesome news!!!
I wish you both the best in life!
Many, many years of happiness to you!!

---JIM---