PDA

View Full Version : Saved Again !!!!!!

JoFotoz
07/16/2008, 12:05 PM
A nasty young Ford Mustang tried to take advantage of the ORW !!!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/img_1576.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11732)

My girl defended her honor....repulsed his advances....and gave HIM a bloody nose :p

Second time now that the rear step bar has saved BIG $$$$'s in potential damage....

...they are AWESOME!!

I'm gonna start ordering them in BULK!!

jo

So-CalVX
07/16/2008, 12:09 PM
glad to hear ur whore's ok... no unplanned rear loving with that chastity(SP) bar there....

but one question, was it red before she kicked the mustangs face, or is that pony blood... haha

no, seriously, glad to hear there was no body damage:)

WormGod
07/16/2008, 12:09 PM
Twice now eh? Apparently that bright red isnt working. You best just paint the bar bright neon green and put some flashing pink LEDs on it.

Wow, I would expect that from MD drivers. Considering we are the worse in the states. Lived here most of my life and can admit that.... pretty bad huh.

Scott Harness
07/16/2008, 12:11 PM
Makes me want one!! People are always tailgating me in Dallas traffic.

JoFotoz
07/16/2008, 12:20 PM
Twice now eh? Apparently that bright red isnt working.

To quote the 'stang' driver...

"Sorry dude , I was too busy trying to figure out what the #*^% it is !!!"..:p

jo

kodiak
07/16/2008, 12:46 PM
Did you make him pay for your hitch step! I mean, you are out 10s of dollars.
I was rubbing mine all over Moab. There’re nice to have.:p

Anita
07/16/2008, 01:05 PM
I mean, you are out 10s of dollars.:p

LOLOLOL :laughing:

I can relate... baby got back.

JoFotoz
07/16/2008, 01:20 PM
Did you make him pay for your hitch step! I mean, you are out 10s of dollars.
I was rubbing mine all over Moab. There’re nice to have.:p

Yea..a monetary deal was transacted on the spot...I'm good ;)

Moab rubbed up the underside of my hitch pretty good...but not the step bar...

....perhaps cause the ORW is a little more lifted ?

jo

OHVX'er
07/16/2008, 01:47 PM
Pretty solid investment right there. I bet the Mustang had some issues.:eek:

nfpgasmask
07/16/2008, 02:30 PM
Awesome JO! Glad you made it out of that one scratch free. I am thinking of fabbing up some really nasty spiked thing to stick in my hitch. Something that will cause pain to anyone who fails to stop.

Bart

kodiak
07/16/2008, 03:23 PM
You should put some barbed spikes on it. So when you pull away you take a souvenir.
But it's probably not a good idea, I can see the lawsuits now from people hitting there shins on it. :p

Awesome JO! Glad you made it out of that one scratch free. I am thinking of fabbing up some really nasty spiked thing to stick in my hitch. Something that will cause pain to anyone who fails to stop.

Bart

Ldub
07/16/2008, 04:25 PM
Good to see the "ORW" can fend off the unwanted advances of most any lusty equine she encounters...:thumbup:

Glad that she made it through said ordeal with no cladding damage.

LittleBeast
07/16/2008, 11:55 PM
To quote the 'stang' driver...

"Sorry dude , I was too busy trying to figure out what the #*^% it is !!!"..:p

jo

Wow, haha, nice..... I guess there is a downside to being unique.
Normally people don't want to hit what they can't identify.....

VXIRONwoMAN
07/17/2008, 11:17 AM
:rolleyes:I hate CA drivers!!!! But the one's in IL are just as bad... Glad to hear that she can defend herself. Wish you had photos of the Mustang's damage...

So-CalVX
07/17/2008, 02:20 PM
:rolleyes:I hate CA drivers!!!! But the one's in IL are just as bad... Glad to hear that she can defend herself. Wish you had photos of the Mustang's damage...

Ouch, that hurts. LOL
no. I totally agree. They're the worst out here. I hate em too. One of these drivers just hit my sister while she was driving the work shuttle van. He ran a no turn light straight into the driver and sliding driverside doors. Thank god he was in a little acura. Dood better be glad I wasn't sitting shot gun. He wouldnt be happy or standing.

(back to the actual thread) like I said before. Glad the ORW is fine and the mustang got denied

JoFotoz
07/17/2008, 02:34 PM
As you know Ce~Ce...the ORW is a lady of high moral standards ..:p

Glad to hear that she can defend herself. Wish you had photos of the Mustang's damage...

As for the Mustang...it only broke the plastic surround on its tag :confused:

It blew my mind....I was seriously expecting carnage :eek:

Hey...I guess "Built Ford Tough" is for real!

jo

Jolly Roger VX'er
07/18/2008, 06:47 AM

I still think Denver, CO drivers are the worst and this sentiment is held by my Dad, Mom, and Brother as well; my bro was stationed in colorado springs while in the Military. On the way back from Moab, I drove extra hours to get through Denver (late at night) just to avoid the rush hour traffic :eek: .

Glad to hear your ORW is good to go...I like how your setup weathered the calamity. I have that hitch and just might have to get that step-bar too!

tom4bren
07/18/2008, 06:55 AM
"I am thinking of fabbing up some really nasty spiked thing to stick in my hitch. Something that will cause pain to anyone who fails to stop."

I thought you would go with some kind of comressed paint cylender back there. If hit, it would SPLORCH black paint all over. That way you could actively enforce your 'If it ain't black, I ain't drivin it' mindset.

Gussie2000
07/19/2008, 09:07 AM
No guys,nothing compares the NYC drivers.

They run through red lights,they park at no parking at any time,they cut you on the high way if you are so stupid to turn your side turning lights to change lanes,they swing into other lanes without advising you,they speak over the cell at 75 + mpg on the free way with their own kids at the rear seats & the doggy over their lap.

They text message with both hands & the wheel on its own driving the driver.
They fight with the wifes or husbands while the car is at the red light,turn green & don't bother to keep moving,they are to bussy fighting,they tailgate & chase you like if you owns them thousands of dollars.They pass you on a one lane traffic on your right.

They don't bother to replace that brake light bulb or either the head light bulb,they tells you :IS NONE OF YOUR F.....BUSINESS if you courtesly have them aware of it.

That's why NYC is the city with the highess insurance rates in the nation.

They also drive with a missing or broken side mirror,with the tires completely worn out,with broken mufflers & engines leaking oil all over the city.

If a pedestrian has the righ-of-crossing they actually swing their cars agains the pedestrian if that person are so "brave" to cross the street even with the traffic light allowing them to do so & if that driver "allow" you to cross even with the traffic light allowing that person todo so they should cross running before that driver changes his mind.

It's shamefull,but true,you'll see teenagers racing with they high performance acura,honda,toyota or bmw & the worse part of the story is that those teens just got their Driver's licenses to show off with friends & girl friends about how "good" they are behind the wheel :(

Believe me guys if you have never being in NYC then you don't have an idea of what is reckless driving.

Gussie2000
07/19/2008, 09:42 AM
The DOT just had a research reporting that the cities most populated are the cities with the highest porcentage of accidents & collision,they also figured out that because the biggest cities way of life are so bussy drivers expose that when they're behind the wheel,the stress,the traffic conditions & many other factors push drivers to being more aggresive & reckless.

Small cities way of life are less stressfull,that makes drivers more assertive & calm,all this allows those drivers to being more courteous with other drivers.less traffic violations are more common in those cities just much as accidents.

California,florida,NY,illinois,pennsilvania,connet icut & NJ are believed to host the must agressive,reckless & less regarding drivers in the nation