PDA

View Full Version : History of the Vehicross Part 2

kodiak
07/16/2008, 06:57 AM
Take a look at what I have so far.:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LJNYd1-7LE

workmeistr
07/16/2008, 07:17 AM
A live version of Robot Rock...very good choice. 'One of my son's favorites.

These are really classy videos. Excellent work.:_beer:

fuzzy
07/16/2008, 07:52 AM
"Before the Isuzu Vehicross there was nothing..."

love it!

Ascinder
07/16/2008, 08:16 AM
AT-AT with a lampshade FTW!!! :laughing: :rotate:

LittleBeast
07/16/2008, 08:35 AM
There is no CAKE!!!!!

Sweet videos dude, nicely done.

Greasemonkey
07/16/2008, 09:35 AM
very very :cool::cool::cool:
But There is no JDM vehicross in the owner pics at the end :confused:
i do like the JDM going through the water though - i have some great pics if you do part three of some JDM's
cheers
Steve

JoFotoz
07/16/2008, 12:14 PM
GREAT STUFF......:cool:

jo

kodiak
07/16/2008, 12:29 PM
I’m glad you like it. I went to that concert at red rocks in Colorado last year. Very good concert, lots of visuals. Crap! I didn’t put any JDMs in the owner pix. I used pix that I had archived on my server. I missed a lot of other cool owner rides that I need to put in part three with the JDMs. I’m hoping for some Top Gear footage from you Steve.:p

And there will be cake! Or will there?

Ldub
07/16/2008, 05:41 PM
WELL DONE!!!!!!!

That's championship!:thumbup:

Had to revisit Barts Moab 07 vid while I was there...MAN I feel good right now !!!!...:dance:

Thank You!

CrnCnn
07/16/2008, 05:44 PM
Very nice. I like it

CrnCnn
07/16/2008, 05:45 PM
WELL DONE!!!!!!!

That's championship!:thumbup:

Had to revisit Barts Moab 07 vid while I was there...MAN I feel good right now !!!!...:dance:

Thank You!

It still amazes me how seeing the VX in action is still an upper.

Ldub
07/16/2008, 05:48 PM
It still amazes me how seeing the VX in action is still an upper.

Totally agree...STILL makes the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention !!!:cool:

nfpgasmask
07/16/2008, 07:27 PM
Richard, I finally got a chance to watch both parts 1 & 2 just now (YouTube blocked at work).

I must say, BRAVO! Fantastic work. I loved em. Did you make the music in the 2nd one or is that a band I should know about?

I really like the "Are you still there" Portal voice at the end! Good stuff!

We should make a VehiCROSS movie in Elko soon. We need to come up with an idea for a 5 minute short... :cool:

Bart

kodiak
07/16/2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks! No the music is from a Daft Punk concert I went to in Colorado. The CD is called Alive 2007. Ya we need to plan something for the trip.:p Portal is the shisnit!

Richard, I finally got a chance to watch both parts 1 & 2 just now (YouTube blocked at work).

I must say, BRAVO! Fantastic work. I loved em. Did you make the music in the 2nd one or is that a band I should know about?

I really like the "Are you still there" Portal voice at the end! Good stuff!

We should make a VehiCROSS movie in Elko soon. We need to come up with an idea for a 5 minute short... :cool:

Bart

nfpgasmask
07/16/2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks! No the music is from a Daft Punk concert I went to in Colorado. The CD is called Alive 2007. Ya we need to plan something for the trip.:p Portal is the shisnit!

LOL, I think I actually have that Daft Punk release. I'll have to give it a listen.

Portal is awesome. I think the next iteration of HL will be totally sick.

Maybe I should start a VX Short thread and gather ideas.

Bart

kodiak
07/16/2008, 08:05 PM
That’s a great idea! I can already see the parody suggestions now.:rolleyes:
If Valve sold dog poo I’d buy it! Because you know it would be the best dog poo in the world. :p

LOL, I think I actually have that Daft Punk release. I'll have to give it a listen.

Portal is awesome. I think the next iteration of HL will be totally sick.

Maybe I should start a VX Short thread and gather ideas.

Bart

uncle_asa
07/16/2008, 09:26 PM
Great series!

PS: I think I heard little mistake: the JDM have turn signal on the fender, not marker, if I understood correctly.

don moore
07/16/2008, 09:48 PM
LOL...no cake.....I like the song..and you need to make #1 & #2 a download for us

LittleBeast
07/16/2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah if anyone is reading this post and has ever played a videogame in their entire life, you owe it to yourself to play PORTAL through at least once. After completing it myself, I have actually sat through some of my friends playing it on my PS3 and it is better than watching a movie..... It is on The Orange Box for the 360 and PS3 and quite honestly I would've purchased Portal at full price for just that game alone.

nfpgasmask
07/17/2008, 08:15 AM
The only problem with Portal is that it was such a tease. I mean, its obvious that the Portal gun is going to get mixed in with the HL:2 series, and I really can't wait! Its been a while now, so we should be hearing something soon, I would think. It would just be sweet to sent head crabs through a portal onto enemies in another room!!!

:) Bart

taylorRichie
07/17/2008, 04:39 PM
http://armorgames.com/play/107/portal-the-flash-version

Stuck on level 9... Flash Portal.

Good job on Part 2... put me in line for some photos in part 3 ;)

kodiak
07/17/2008, 05:13 PM
Nice!!! that looks fun. Thanks, I’m working on what part 3 will be about.
I’m thinking “ The first and last off road sports car.”
I don’t know. If I do it, it mite piss off some other groups.
Like the Subaru guys.;)
Cause I’ll need to show some comparisons.

http://armorgames.com/play/107/portal-the-flash-version

Stuck on level 9... Flash Portal.

Good job on Part 2... put me in line for some photos in part 3 ;)

So-CalVX
07/17/2008, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=kodiak;131816]Nice!!! that looks fun. Thanks, I’m working on what part 3 will be about.
I’m thinking “ The first and last off road sports car.”
I don’t know. If I do it, it mite piss off some other groups.
Like the Subaru guys.;)

good... they cant lead or follow, so they should get out of the way :)
they're good cars, i'll give 'em that... but they are still "CARS" so they arent in the same catagory.
i say, Piss 'em off!

blacksambo
07/17/2008, 07:23 PM
Very nice job. We loved it! Did you know there is a book on the VX but unfortunately it's all in Japanese.

Mark B
07/17/2008, 07:46 PM
Awsome video. Great work.

kodiak
07/18/2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks, some one should make a PDF of that book. It would make a great addition to the VX community.

Very nice job. We loved it! Did you know there is a book on the VX but unfortunately it's all in Japanese.