taylorRichie
06/25/2008, 05:39 PM
http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=56325

That's the official link...

I think I'm going to give it a go.

Richie

Triathlete
06/25/2008, 10:34 PM
Richie, I have been a member of that forum for about 6 months. It is a great source of info for Utah area wheeling. Todd Adams told me about it. Todd is also a member...so I guess that makes 3 VXers on there! Have fun on the trip. They seem like a great bunch of people...knowing Todd, if they were anything other than that he would not have recommended them!:cool:

crager34
06/26/2008, 06:48 AM
Richie;

I would love to come up there and do a trail or ten with you sometime. Meaning - you don't have to come down here.

So... I do have the golf tourney this weekend and next weekend I am on call, so I gotta stay around Moab, but after that I am wide open.

later:smilewink

taylorRichie
06/26/2008, 07:46 AM
I still plan on heading your direction... But with how hot it's been up here I'm having a hard time even thinking about going down there ;)

What are your recommendations? Tough the heat in Moab? or wait until September(ish).

I really need to get some trails under my belt :D

crager34
06/26/2008, 06:29 PM
It's pretty hot down here now and staying fairly consistant upper 90's. When I do go out I leave the AC off and sweat, but it's still fun. You coming down depends on you. If you do.. we will go out, but it sounds like you have plenty of trails up there and the one this weekend shouldn't be any problem with your lifted VX.