PDA

View Full Version : Line-X or Rhino lining

NC_VX
06/24/2003, 10:06 PM
So I have seen pictures in the gallery with Line-X... I like it. I want to do mine nice and black... Does anyone have an opinion of selection with Rhino or Line-X.

Thanks~

Panther_Black_VX
06/25/2003, 03:01 AM
One Adam 12, one Adam 12 come in!

Adam (Zadam123) got this done. He actually has blue LineX on his cladding. Really, really nice!!

http://club.vmag.com/ubb/Forum39/HTML/003806.html

I think a bunch of other members have gotten this done as well. This is still high on my list of mods to get done.....

zadam123
06/26/2003, 04:05 PM
I have the line x and i love it, stays nice and shinny, almost always looks wet. never seen the rhino. line x has to be professionaly done and i strongly recommend taking the cladding off to do it cause there will be plenty of clean up if not.

adam

omegavx
09/13/2003, 11:43 AM
I'm considering doing line-x, but the lady at the line-x place said they wouldn't even consider it if I didn't find out what type of primier or material you all put under yours before spraying. She thinks that the line-x wont adhere to the surface as it is.

Can anyone tell me if they painted it first or if they just sprayed it on? So far she said if I brought just the cladding in by itself then it would be about $300 for everything.

SGT.BATGUANO
09/14/2003, 01:09 AM
Go with line-x. Rhino is too coarse.