PDA

View Full Version : Rapture!

Scott Harness
06/14/2008, 09:05 AM
:eek: www.youvebeenleftbehind.com I'll e-mail all you godless souls when the TIME comes!:rolleyes:

Ldub
06/14/2008, 09:13 AM
Oh DANG... and I was having such a good day until I looked at this & found out that once again, I have missed the boat...:sighwgray

I WAS gonna go out & tweak some wrenchee thingies on the VX today, but now realize it's pointless.

I think I'm a gonna just go sit in a ditch somewhere & wait for the inevitable...:smilewink

OR, maybe, just maybe, if I play Rapture by Blondie backwards on my old fasioned, gas powered turntable, everything will be O-tay...:cool:

Scott Harness
06/14/2008, 09:22 AM
Now Larry get out your casket and wait... Ahh... Heaven. I'll be down here with you:p:cool:

Ldub
06/14/2008, 09:33 AM
Now Larry get out your casket and wait... Ahh... Heaven. I'll be down here with you:p:cool:

The way it's been raining up here lately, I think I'd better bring a paddle too.
I'll be sure to send you a pic from the front page of the Fargo Forum of the "Local nut job paddling his casket in a water filled ditch"...:rolleyesg

Oh WAIT, you didn't mean THAT casket...:naughty:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC02119.JPG

JHarris1385
06/14/2008, 09:42 AM
What?!?!

snowtrooper1966
06/14/2008, 11:45 AM
Ldub, if you play Rapture backwards on yer gas powered turntable, it will only be o'tay if:
a) said album is on fire
b) you are sitting in you coffin;)
Enjoy!

JHarris1385, don't even attempt to understand those two fine examples of god feari'n folk, it may twist you melon to the dark side.....;)

Ldub
06/14/2008, 12:37 PM
Ldub, if you play Rapture backwards on yer gas powered turntable, it will only be o'tay if:
a) said album is on fire
b) you are sitting in you coffin;)
Enjoy!

JHarris1385, don't even attempt to understand those two fine examples of god feari'n folk, it may twist you melon to the dark side.....;)

:razzgray:...:rotate:...:razzgray:

ROTFL...that brings quite a disturbing image to mind, & you got a good belly laugh outta' me...Thanks.

snowtrooper1966
06/14/2008, 12:43 PM
Glad to be of service!
As I said in annother post, you have put a smile on my face once or twice, so I figured it was the least I could do.
And as if the image of you playing Rapture was not disturbing enough, I figured I would kick it up a notch...BAM!
Best,