PDA

View Full Version : Crashed Silver VX

hughesdt
06/24/2003, 04:41 PM
Just saw a Astral Silver VX with red and black interior on a flat bed wrecker at Havana and Colfax, in Denver well actually Aurora. Looked like it got T-boned real hard. Was wondering if the owner was on here and if they are okay.:(

Hope the owner is okay, Dan

Heraclid
06/24/2003, 04:49 PM
Too bad, hope they're okay too. Interestingly, I knew there was at least one like that in Aurora. Also have family up there and in Loveland... and until recently had a friend living there who is now in Castle Rock.

Would love to see crash test data on these, but there just isn't any. Actually seems fairly tough from what I've dug up on accidents, but side impact is the big question mark, the most dangerous type of crash, and the Achille's heel of the VX, I suspect.

BumbleV-X
06/24/2003, 06:25 PM
Did you by chance get the name of the tow truck company? I'm sure that the T-bone would total it, but there are some great parts to be had on the OTHER side of the truck.

If the owner does frequent this website I send my condolances.

Deby

Tonka
06/25/2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by BumbleV-X
Did you by chance get the name of the tow truck company? I'm sure that the T-bone would total it, but there are some great parts to be had on the OTHER side of the truck.

Deby

Wolves!
:D :D :D (Just joking!)
But not a bad idea!

WyrreJ
06/25/2003, 04:10 AM
If anyone finds out where it is, I'm looking for headlight assemblies...

hughesdt
06/27/2003, 08:35 AM
Don't remember its name but ir was the big red ones that I have seen all over, maybe someone can help out. The thought about parts never even crossed my mind, but now that you mention it I could use...

Dan