PDA

View Full Version : ISUZU is out of US

Andrey
06/10/2008, 05:06 PM
It is official - Isuzu is stopping to sell passenger cars in North America. Will they sell prototypes from the California museum?

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2008-01-30-isuzi-exits-us-market_N.htm

Gussie2000
06/10/2008, 06:14 PM
:( Oh yes ! this is sad. :(

Hopefully we guys will keep honoring isuzu's name across the US with our precious VX's

That's the best we can do to thank them for creating our toys,don't you think so guys ? :cool:

VehiGAZ
06/11/2008, 08:32 AM
Considering they are charging $250 with 1 month wait for ONE brake rotor, they seem to feel differently about us...

nfpgasmask
06/11/2008, 09:32 AM
Now is the time to REALLY start hording parts...

Maybe someone should give 'ol Merlin a call and see what he thinks will become of his business....

Bart

rowhard
06/11/2008, 05:21 PM
Sure hope Merlin (and others) will still be able to supply parts.

Joe Isuzu
06/12/2008, 05:33 AM
I realize I probably sound like a broken record for some, but I feel comfortable this shouldn't be an issue. I've owned 2 Alfa's in the past many years after they bailed on the U.S. and parts weren't a problem. Getting a good mechanic to work on them however.....

Solitude
06/12/2008, 07:58 PM
I realize I probably sound like a broken record for some, but I feel comfortable this shouldn't be an issue. I've owned 2 Alfa's in the past many years after they bailed on the U.S. and parts weren't a problem. Getting a good mechanic to work on them however.....

Has been an ongoing issue across the country and I don't for-see that changing anytime in the near future.. I did ask Merlin about how parts will be handled after the 1st of the year and he said he didn't for-see any issues in the near future