PDA

View Full Version : learn fuel at acceleration

simel
06/07/2008, 06:12 AM
Hi! I'm a new member from Quebec, QC canada. Please exscuse my english but i'm french canadian. I have this prolem to on my new aquisition, a VehiCROSS 2000 Ironman. After reading your tips, i make a fuel pressure test on the road and found gas pressure is not the problem (it runs with 42pounds)
Second test with the scanner was told me that it was posible that de TPS was in fault. But after change it by a new one OEM, the problem is still not resolve. ??? Finally by logic we think that learn fuel is similar to fault lecture of the mass air flow MAF it was told to the computer a wrong lecture of the intake air flow. It was the same thing, learn full or rich air mixture. I take a use MAF from a chevrolet Astro 1999 and put it on my V-CROSS, and the chek engine light, after a shot run on the highway, is gone by himself. Now my bolid is running like a new one.
Enjoy your ride!!!

Simel from Quebec

rowhard
06/07/2008, 08:13 AM
Well, I understood you fine, better then some of the other threads I've read here. And welcome to the addiction. I assume it is a American spec VX and not a JDM. Am not surprised that a 99 Chevy part fits and worked, but many of the Isuzu Parts were sourced from the GM parts bin. Awhile back, I was trying to research Isuzu/GM part number interchangeablity but wasn't very successful. There must be away to do it though.

Au Revoir Simel