PDA

View Full Version : This guy picked the wrong SUV to pick on.

kodiak
06/02/2008, 03:21 PM
Watch the video and then read the comments. Funny stuff! :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3NGOL4L3Q&feature=related

circmand
06/02/2008, 04:29 PM
Althoguh 10+ minutes of video was a bit too long. Also did you notice that the dent he makes at the end of the video is present in some of the earlier footage? It is probably wht the hood comes up during the video as well.

Ascinder
06/02/2008, 04:48 PM
What a wuss, he didn't even try to get it up to enough speed to "show us the one thing it was good for"- making Darwin awards:bgwo:.

technocoy
06/02/2008, 08:28 PM
man, he ran it into a tree and then ran it over about 20 "jumps" at what appears to be about 35-40 miles an hour... Let's see him try that with some other SUVs and see how well they hold up. Wow, his stupid wannabe video just convinced me how much BETTER the rodeo is. way to prove his point. loser.

kodiak
06/02/2008, 09:01 PM
I know, It looked like he rammed the tree first and then did all that crazy crap. That was one part of a 17 part series. He high centeres a range rover, rolled a bronco 2 and the hole time he try’s to act like Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear.

etlsport
06/02/2008, 09:19 PM
yea i watched a few videos of his.. what a moron..

talks about how terrible the bronco II is and how it just falls apart.. then procedes to drive it like an idiot, roll it at least once, leave it on its roof for awhile.. when he does flip it over, it starts up and drives away..

then talks about how 4wd systems like subaru and audi offer arent safer... durr!

WormGod
06/03/2008, 07:03 AM
Wow, I had to cut that short. If I had to listen to that fake-me-out pompous "I wish I were a Top Gear Host" demeanor much longer, I was gonna pull my ear drums out with salad tongs.

Needless to say, what I did see of it meant squat. I had a '97 Rodeo on some big meats that was probably too much for him to handle.

Someone put that guy back in his yellow VW Beetle and send him on his merry way. :p

Cobrajet
06/03/2008, 03:08 PM
talks about how terrible the bronco II is and how it just falls apart.. then procedes to drive it like an idiot, roll it at least once, leave it on its roof for awhile.. when he does flip it over, it starts up and drives away..We bought a Bronco II new in 1983. Compared to the VehiCROSS it WAS a POS. If you took a turn at anything over a crawl, it would lift the inside wheel off the ground. The engine was leaking oil out of every seam at 60K. With it's 5-speed manual tranny and 2.8 V6, you measured 0-60 times in minutes, not seconds. We happily unloaded it at 80K with no intention of ever buying another. (And my ex-wife DID take it 4-wheeling on a few occassions.) :)

kodiak
06/03/2008, 03:54 PM
We bought a Bronco II new in 1983. Compared to the VehiCROSS it WAS a POS. If you took a turn at anything over a crawl, it would lift the inside wheel off the ground. The engine was leaking oil out of every seam at 60K. With it's 5-speed manual tranny and 2.8 V6, you measured 0-60 times in minutes, not seconds. We happily unloaded it at 80K with no intention of ever buying another. (And my ex-wife DID take it 4-wheeling on a few occassions.) :)

Compared to the VehiCROSS almost every thing is a POS.:rolleyes:

Thmstec
06/03/2008, 10:46 PM
I just lost an hour or so of my life. Ended up watching most of the the parts (couldn't find a couple) and I agreed with him on 3/4ths of his points. But geez, this guy drives like there is no tomorow in everything, and I mean that in a bad way. If he had the Vehicross on the program, I think he would've thrashed it about the interior and complained about the ride quality. But I also think it would've been one of his favorites-- he liked the Porche and H1 the most. And I like to think our vehicle of choice is a much more affordable mix of the two-- rough and tough ride of the h1, sportiness of the porche, and little compromise on these two points.

kodiak
06/04/2008, 02:51 PM
I found his dad! Actually this guy does it much better and doesn’t sound like a Fu@#tard .:rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R-IISe-QI8