PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Todd!

nfpgasmask
05/19/2008, 10:02 PM
Todd, I just wanted to say thanks for organizing a great event on Tuesday! It was an unforgettable blast, dinner picnic and all!

Bart

kodiak
05/20/2008, 05:41 AM
Fantastic day, thanks Todd. That trip was action packed! :cool:

Mrs. CRNCNN
05/20/2008, 06:07 AM
Thanks!! you made the trip awesome

CrnCnn
05/20/2008, 06:09 AM
Yes sir, thank you for leading us.

taylorRichie
05/20/2008, 06:33 AM
I didn't make the VX Run, but I also want to thank Todd...

His knowledge is insane!! I want to go riding everytime he's trail boss now... Otherwise you won't get the wealth of information and history.

Thanks for the Dome Plateau Tour Todd! And let me know how your plaster cast turned out.

MSHardeman
05/20/2008, 07:54 AM
Ditto. Todd, thanks for organizing and leading the VX run and the other trails. It's always a blast when you lead because I learn so much about the area that we are in as well as some history of the trail that we are on.

Also, thanks for holding my hand (literally) during Seven Mile Rim. Someone needs to post that picture.

pbkid
05/20/2008, 08:26 AM
yea todd, you and linda are the best....

thanks for all your contribution every year

tomdietrying
05/20/2008, 11:24 AM
I will second everything that has already been said. Thanks agian for everything.
Peace.
Tom

Todd Adams
05/20/2008, 01:01 PM
You are all very welcome. We will do it again next year. Speaking of next year 'ZuZooXII will be a bit more organized than this year was. Now I have just 11 months to figure out the trail for next year.
Todd

Tone
05/20/2008, 01:08 PM
I didn't even go and want to thank you Todd. The absolute BEST trails I have run have been under your tutelage. Why other trail leaders can't give out at least half of the info you've given me over the years baffles me. Your 'no trail trails' (as I like to call them) have been great, where you know the general run but can deviate and create a whole different path, using your GPS to get us out. Oops, almost forgot the Gigglin' Granny - she's certainly the better half and it doesn't even bother me she drives a Jeep - cause she REALLY drives it! If you haven't seen their video ask them or maybe it's on the web.

And did I mention your amazing 5-plug sidewall patch on my tire that got me out of the second half of a trail instead of leaving it there and coming back the next day?

Sorry I couldn't make it this year - I had stayed in town to keep the shop open while my partner was out on his anniversary and then at the last minute he lays me off instead! Hope you enjoyed the Arrogant Bastard I sent in my place for ya.

Triathlete
05/20/2008, 01:14 PM
You are all very welcome. We will do it again next year. Speaking of next year 'ZuZooXII will be a bit more organized than this year was. Now I have just 11 months to figure out the trail for next year.
Todd

I know it will be a good one....and I WILL be there one way or another!!!!:bwgy:

JoFotoz
05/20/2008, 01:18 PM
BIG DITTO !

As a newbie to 4x4...following in Tods wake , and getting his spotting skills, made my first day of off roading an ADDICTIVE experience.

I can think of no better way to enter the 4x4 fray than have Tod lead and snuggle in amongst the other trail hardened VX owners.

Watching the VX's ahead do things I would of thought IMPOSSIBLE...was AMAZING

DOING the very same things in my VX ...was MIND BLOWING :p

BIG THANKS to Todd and Linda...and Craiger & Big Swede too for their leadership during the week.

jo & the "ORW"

SUFFERING MOAB WITHDRAWALS...:o

Scott Harness
05/20/2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks Todd and Linda! Another great year. See you next year for sure.

Petos
05/20/2008, 05:14 PM
Linda & Todd,
Even though the chances are slim that I will be on this side of the Atlantic next May, please do know that you can always count on my help in case you ever think about travelling to Russia or UK!
:thumbup:

Petr

tomdietrying
05/20/2008, 05:49 PM
Petros,
Uhhhhhhhhhh.....what about the rest of us? LOL:bwgy:
Peace.
Tom

Todd Adams
05/20/2008, 07:04 PM
I didn't even go and want to thank you Todd. The absolute BEST trails I have run have been under your tutelage. Why other trail leaders can't give out at least half of the info you've given me over the years baffles me. Your 'no trail trails' (as I like to call them) have been great, where you know the general run but can deviate and create a whole different path, using your GPS to get us out. Oops, almost forgot the Gigglin' Granny - she's certainly the better half and it doesn't even bother me she drives a Jeep - cause she REALLY drives it! If you haven't seen their video ask them or maybe it's on the web.

And did I mention your amazing 5-plug sidewall patch on my tire that got me out of the second half of a trail instead of leaving it there and coming back the next day?

Sorry I couldn't make it this year - I had stayed in town to keep the shop open while my partner was out on his anniversary and then at the last minute he lays me off instead! Hope you enjoyed the Arrogant Bastard I sent in my place for ya.

Tone,
Thank you for the ale.

Ldub
05/21/2008, 08:31 AM
I'll second all that's been said so far, and add my Thanks to Todd & Linda...:thumbup:

You & Linda are the best, wether it be leading a trail, hosting a pic-a-nic, being conscientious stewards of the desert trails, or just being a couple of the best folks around, IMO, the two of you are what the rest of us should aspire to be.
Thanks again for another great Moab experience!:cool: