PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help here...

nocturnalVX
04/25/2008, 09:19 AM
I am selling one of my motorcycles on cycletrader.com, but I can't seem to see the ad when I try a search. They tell me the ad is up and running, send me a link to my ad, which only then can I see my ad. Do me a favor...please search on www.cycletrader.com for a 2006 Yamaha VMAX, if you want to narrow the search my zip is 60631, and let me know if this ad appears in your search... http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2006-Yamaha-V-MAX-92486742

Thank you so much!!! Your help is appreciated!

Ldub
04/25/2008, 09:31 AM
Yep...V-Max, for $8,999.00...loca: Chicago :thumbup:

nocturnalVX
04/25/2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks buddy! The website must recognize my computer & not show me my own ad. Customer "service" couldn't tell me that. :rolly: As long as I know it's out there...

Cobrajet
04/25/2008, 04:18 PM
I am selling one of my motorcycles on cycletrader.com, but I can't seem to see the ad when I try a search. They tell me the ad is up and running, send me a link to my ad, which only then can I see my ad. Do me a favor...please search on www.cycletrader.com for a 2006 Yamaha VMAX...I ran the search for keyword "VMAX", and it did not show. Changed the search to "V-MAX" and got a different listing, with yours included.

cyronman
04/25/2008, 04:44 PM
Hey Nocturnal.

sorry to use this thread but...

did you ever post picks of that cargo bin thingy you traded your wheels for?
You made it sound like one helleva contraption. I forgot what thread you mentioned it in, sorry.

nocturnalVX
04/25/2008, 09:35 PM
Hey Nocturnal.

sorry to use this thread but...

did you ever post picks of that cargo bin thingy you traded your wheels for?
You made it sound like one helleva contraption. I forgot what thread you mentioned it in, sorry.

Too funny! No, I never posted pictures. The item I got in trade was not a storage bin. Here's what I said earlier...

I did a little bartering with Juan (Pepino), and traded 4 2001 18" rims & tires for his rear cargo mat. Don't laugh! I've never even seen one before! Even trade IMHO. :clap: .

I was going to give Pepino my old 18" rims when we met up just to get rid of them (they were taking up space in my garage & he wanted an extra set to get powdercoated). When we opened the back of his VX to load them I saw he had the rear cargo mat. All it is is the rear cargo mat from ISUZU. Just a piece of grey carpet with the ISUZU logo on it. I guess it was hit or miss if your VX came with it. I got mine new in 2001, and it only came with the front mats. Anyway, he saw my (and others') excitement, and asked if I wanted it... UMMM, YEAH! He got his VX used, and it was no big deal to him, so he offered it to me in trade. I am sure he thinks he got a major deal, but I got something my VX never had (something I really wanted) for what I did not need and was planning to give away for nothing... that was a huge bonus. Others might think I got taken, but I'm still happy my VX has the rear mat now!

cyronman
04/26/2008, 08:37 AM
Ohhhhh...

yeah dude, you got TAKEN!
:p

Nah, the deal worked out for the both of yous I guess.

Pepino
04/26/2008, 11:13 AM
no no no i thought it was a great deal! 4 tires and 4 rims in exchange! and im sure Gill loved the mat! im sure it was really hard to find a mat like the one i had so we are even lol