PDA

View Full Version : Prices for various parts??

logman
04/23/2008, 11:30 AM
Ok, I was wondering if anyone could assist me. I recently came across various vehicross parts, and I am looking to purchase some JUST INCASE I hit a deer, or damage my truck while off roading. Does anyone here know how much they would pay for the below parts if they were used, and in GOOD, or FAIR condition?? This will be paid with cash, since they are local to me. They are from a silver VX. If anyone has knowledge of the prices of these parts please add values to them. It would be greatly appreciated!

Rear Door -
Front Doors -
Hood -
Bumpers(not cladding) -
Radiator -
Transmission with 51k on it -
ALL cladding -
Front Seats (red/black) -
Rear Seat -
Steering Column -
Passenger side airbags -
Front headlights -
Rear breaklights -

dietz99vcross
04/23/2008, 02:32 PM
I have no idea on the cost/value but live close by and would be interested in some of the parts if you choose to pass on them, or other parts if there is more that you are not listing. Don't want to invade your deal, but again if you say no, feel free to send me the contact info

thanks - mike

logman
04/23/2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I still have to see exactly what the seller has, but from the looks of it, he has the stuff I listed + more. I am meeting with them on Saturday. I just want to make sure I don't get screwed... He wanted 2400 for everything he had, which seemed like a lot. I doubt I will need all of it, I will keep you posted. Anything I don't purchase, I will note, and post up here.

rowhard
04/23/2008, 02:48 PM
Logman, that is a fair amount of money, but if you have the cash and a place to store that stuff, am sure every member here would be happy to know that they are available and not thrown away. Also, you might consider, (after you and deitz take what you want) to ask the person to consider advertizing what's left here. Between all of the membership, might be able to clean this guy by next week, just a w.a.g. mind you.:bwgy:

JoFotoz
04/23/2008, 02:54 PM
Hi Logman.

If you do buy it all...I'd be VERY interested in the rear door cladding.

If you dont buy ...please let me know the sellers Tel #...:cool:

jo

Chopper
04/23/2008, 03:06 PM
Two grand. Go twenty-two hundred if you gotta. Nice stash to have.

logman
04/23/2008, 03:56 PM
Do you guys thing 2400 is a steep price for all those parts??

edit: didn't refresh... I'll bring 2grand cash, and see if I can sway him with the stack of green... maybe I can get him down to 1500. I wish I had a hitch... I'd go pick them all up with my VX.

So-CalVX
04/23/2008, 08:44 PM
would you be able to get me the two front fender markers and front turn signals if I paypal u what u pay?

LittleBeast
04/23/2008, 10:39 PM
Dude I would love the drivers side rear cladding if you get it all. I think you could sell all that stuff on here for double what you pay for it.

rowhard
04/24/2008, 04:14 AM
I could always go for the front and rear (lower) cladding if in good nick and good price. Of course shipping would be a bear this far.

logman
04/24/2008, 06:24 AM
I'll keep you guys posted. Meeting the guy Saturday morning at 9am. I plan on getting all the cladding, doors, hood, and rear door, also planning on getting all the lights. I wouldn't mind reselling some of it here, I think he was reluctant to ship it, which I won't have any issues doing. I guess a door would be pretty hard to ship :p

Seems like there are quite a few of you in need of parts, I will do my best to make a list of what I get and what I don't get and post it Saturday evening.

--Joel

taylorRichie
04/24/2008, 07:17 AM
Seems like a great deal to me...

Even if you supplied the Community with the odds and ends they're after it'd add up pretty quick. keeping the major components for your own What ifs...

Is the interior not available? A full dash trim would be nice ;) Good luck!

LittleBeast
04/24/2008, 07:25 AM
Is the interior not available? A full dash trim would be nice ;) Good luck!

Yeah and I would jump all over a center arm rest in good shape.

So-CalVX
04/24/2008, 04:47 PM
id grab the whole VX and part it out on here (keeping what i want of course) then send what's not wanted/needed to the scrapyard { :( } u'd make some cash...