PDA

View Full Version : Will these fit, (backspacing and offset) Granite Alloy GA5

taylorRichie
04/16/2008, 06:40 PM
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&autoMake=Isuzu&autoModel=Vehicross&autoYear=2000&autoModClar=&initialPartNumber=5508883BDC&i1_Qty=4&wheelMake=Granite+Alloy&wheelModel=GA5&wheelFinish=Machined+w%2FFlat+Black+Accent&showRear=no

Yes they say they'll fit, but will they?

I bought some Niche Throttles (love 'em) for my old truck, and sure they bolted on... but they didn't fit. I ended up doing a 2" body lift, a 2.5" suspension lift, and a lot of trimming... Then they Fit ;)

I'm not familiar with our vehicles yet, only had it for 4 days, so... a little help?

JHarris1385
04/16/2008, 08:21 PM
if the bore is big enough you are fine. There is a proton that has a carbon fiber hood insert around here that has the same wheels. Look for a thread about selling a proton in collectors lot in i think chicago.

ZEUS
04/17/2008, 07:12 AM
I almost bought those for my VX. Yes, they should fit based on the specs, but they will stick out past the fenders a little. The specs of them match the wheels I have now, see my gallery or Wormgod's gallery for how far they will stick out. Depending on tire size, you may have to do some mild trimming, or more extensive trimming, or no trimming at all.