PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here ever really seen a UFO??

Chopper
04/07/2008, 04:56 PM
I get up "farmer" early. Always before dawn. A few years ago. I noticed a puff-streak-puff-streak-puff contrail in the lightening predawn sky. It was there almost every day for maybe six or seven days. Living this close to Canaveral, if you pay attention (we go to space from my front yard:cool:) you see some cool stuff. I figured they were flying Aurora....it's supposed to be a ramjet....that would explain the funny contrails and UFO reports were coming in daily from Pensacola. Then it went away. Well, I saw it a few weeks ago (and heard a news story that day, about a UFO over Orlando) It's back Friday....way up there. Must be running recon over Iraq or Chechnya or something. Must need a monster runway to put it down....we got those in spades. I've never seen who makes those trails....and in 45 years of staring at the sky, I've never seen anything offworld. They retired a mach 3-4+ ship...this one must be damn Skippy! I love a saucer....just never seen one:bwgr:

Ldub
04/07/2008, 05:06 PM
I've seen that same "doughnuts on a rope" contrail over ND...also never saw what made it. Also don't know any runway specs for Minot AFB.
But I did see a theoretical science dealyo on the TV that talked about "pulse jets" or something...it's been a few years.:rolleyesg

Joe_Black
04/07/2008, 06:08 PM
Now I'm having "Project Blue Book" flashbacks... :rolleyes:

Pepino
04/07/2008, 07:07 PM
i have seen a bunch of weird stuff in the skies of mexico, im not saying is anything extra terrestrial but i an unidentified flying object, eventhough some of the things i have seen are really weird (Mexico city supposdly is one of the top UFO's hot spots in the world)

don moore
04/07/2008, 09:56 PM
how can anyone see anything in the skys in Mexico city.......very smogy:(

tom4bren
04/08/2008, 04:10 AM
Saw one at Robbins AFB in GA back in the 80s.

Saw one out in the country in VA in the 90s.

Saw one in Austin last year.

Guess I'm just a magnet for weird.

dkmiller68
04/08/2008, 05:16 AM
Yep...seen one...

nfpgasmask
04/08/2008, 09:52 AM
The real question is, did any of you who say a UFO get picked up and inserted with an anal probe?

Bart

kodiak
04/08/2008, 10:03 AM
Yep, I drive one every day.:bgwo:

Ldub
04/08/2008, 10:52 AM
The real question is, did any of you who say a UFO get picked up and inserted with an anal probe?

Bart

CARTMAN

tom4bren
04/08/2008, 11:19 AM
"The real question is, did any of you who say a UFO get picked up and inserted with an anal probe?"

Not that I can remember ... but it's all kind of hazy:)

Chopper
04/08/2008, 02:50 PM

BartThat explains all that squishy goo:o

Chopper
04/08/2008, 03:05 PM
Aurora is supposed to be triangular, a lifting body sort of thing. I want to know what the round or roundish things are, that people see. I'd like, just once, to meet someone sane (ie. no tin foil underware, no alien implants, no Laser hat) that has seen a saucer. A part of me wants it to be true, but I'm a nuts and bolts guy...no matter who told the story, there's always a logical explanation at the bottom. Same deal with ghosts. Guess I just gots to see it.

tom4bren
04/10/2008, 10:52 AM
Chop,

First was a saucer kind of thinggy but it was at an Air Force Base so maybe it was just a Gov't test???

Second was a light in the distance that moved incredibly fast - coulda been a shooting star but wasn't moving right???

Last was a 'ghost light' shooting accross a parking lot???

Seen 'em but still don't believe in extraterrestrials. I couldn't identify what it was - it was flying - it was an object - so by definition they were all UFOs.:)