PDA

View Full Version : WTH! I’ve been a member for over a year!

kodiak
04/05/2008, 10:02 AM
WTH? I’ve been a member for over a year!....... and I haven’t introduced myself.
Isn’t that stupid, with all the other stuff I’ve bin involved in it totally slipped my mind,
I actually thought I did. Well it all started when I got a big check for some work that I did. I needed a new mode of transportation and I wanted something special something rare something mythical, so I started my search. The first thing I looked in to just wasn’t that practical, apparently even though they are vary cool looking Leopleradons are vary hard to train and you need to invent time travel. I didn’t despair, I was feeling good about myself…. it must of bin my new sense of purpose. After talking to some very concerned friends I started crossing things off my list.

Unicorn, No. They only exist in my happy place.
Hovercraft, No. The state frowns on hovercrafts.
Land speeder No. I’d have to make it my self and I might get sued.

I had just started to cross things off my list when my friends and family burst in to my office and throw me a surprise party, except they called it an intervention. I showed them my list, some of them started to cry. My dad jump up and said “what!.. There is one thing on this list that’s real!... I think.”

We looked on the net and indeed it was real. I made some calls did some research and found one, It was in Vegas. After a slight delay in the airport, they didn’t appreciate my sense of hummer I was off. I was picked up by the sales lady, they do that for people that pay cash. She took me to the VX724, I did the checks that this site recommended. The windows where kind of slow but they weren’t off track. I did some paper work and some haggling, Talked them down a 1000 bucks because of the windows. After some silicone spray they where fine. I found out there was a speed limiter in the computer on the way home. I love my VX!

nocturnalVX
04/05/2008, 11:43 AM
Too funny! I am glad you were able to get your VX rather than being strip-searched at the airport due to bad jokes... enjoy!:bwgy:

Triathlete
04/05/2008, 04:59 PM
Too funny! I am glad you were able to get your VX rather than being strip-searched at the airport due to bad jokes... enjoy!:bwgy:

He never said he wasn't stripped!:bwgy:

kodiak
04/05/2008, 05:42 PM
They where gentle.:(

Ldub
04/06/2008, 07:36 AM
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/slingblade.jpg
WELCOME, & Happy Year One...:thumbup:
Ah likes frayunch frahed tayters & V-er-crosses...mmmmm-hmmmm...:rolleyesg