PDA

View Full Version : Highest rated SUV on carrievew.com

kodiak
04/03/2008, 09:05 AM
I was looking at carreview.com and knottiest the highest rated SUV with more then 50 reviews’ was the VX! I realize that people only post reviews if they really like or hate there cars. But I think that’s kind of cool. The lowest was the Land Rover Freelander.
http://www.carreview.com/SUV/PLS_1524_913crx.aspx

Joe Isuzu
04/03/2008, 04:47 PM
When I checked the vx was about 5th on the list, but that's still really good. You're right to imply it's biased one way or the other though. Especially in our case, hopefully only people who know what they're getting into will be buying the VX.
i.e., your average "joe" won't be buying one and then moaning b/c the gas mileage sucks and you can't see out the rear and it rides like a truck

kodiak
04/03/2008, 06:46 PM
When I checked the vx was about 5th on the list, but that's still really good. You're right to imply it's biased one way or the other though. Especially in our case, hopefully only people who know what they're getting into will be buying the VX.
i.e., your average "joe" won't be buying one and then moaning b/c the gas mileage sucks and you can't see out the rear and it rides like a truck

Crazy isn’t it, But if you look at all the ones above the VX most of theme only have 1 review. The VX has over 70.