PDA

View Full Version : Ldub you’re famous!

kodiak
04/02/2008, 07:38 AM
I found this thread on a tuner site a couple days ago. It�s kind of funny. :laughing:
http://www .mnsportcompacts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66307&highlight=vehicross

bigkoala1
04/02/2008, 08:08 AM
"Isuzu decided to put the vehicross concept vehicle in to production after consumer reports falsely report that the trooper had a high rollover tendency. The vehicross was designed to be the best handling SUV ever made. They planed to make a limited number, no more then 5000. It has a true body on frame design. The frame is a modified trooper drive train.The body is Zink “plated” not dipped steel with ceramic flake paint like Mercedes, Very tuff.
It won its class in the 98 Dakar rally and was runner up for 4x4 of the year in four wheeler magazine 2000, it won every performance category. The first year of its production was sold in the first week of its release. In Japan only the Vehicross and the NSX where assembled by hand. The Vehicross is well kept secrete, So don’t tell anybody. "

nice!!

nfpgasmask
04/02/2008, 08:29 AM
Yeah, someone needs to join that forum and slap those biznitches around!

Bart

nfpgasmask
04/02/2008, 08:31 AM
"Subaru Bajas are the lamest cars ever built. It's like an el-camino for lesbians."

:laughing:

Bart

tom4bren
04/02/2008, 08:44 AM
But would you drive it if it was black???:)

rowhard
04/02/2008, 08:58 AM
Man, after reading that, I know what it's like to be a politician and to be hated by the general public.

Hope my beloved VX didn't see me reading all that hate mail it might not start.

kodiak
04/02/2008, 09:15 AM
If it doesn’t sit 2 inches off the ground and doesn’t sound like a chainsaw, there not going to think it’s cool. The fact is more and more I’ve seen people wondering over to my VX in parking lots like zombies wanting to eat its brains. It’s funny to watch. The VX will always be strangely attractive like a female bodybuilder. ;)

pbkid
04/02/2008, 09:42 AM
yea i like how that one guy just b*#tch slapped the **** outta those other guys with facts :)
yea its really funny to read what other people say about stuff that they dont know enough about...just like, most of those guys didnt even know who makes isuzu or what else they are known for...
isuzu trucks are the longest running trucks on the road when it comes to big big stuff

Scott Harness
04/02/2008, 11:47 AM
I used to drive VW GTI's--3 if I remember correctly,also a Corrado and a Scirocco. All chipped and modded. I ate rice all day long.HA! The rice crowd has to be the lamest group of people on the planet. They put giant wings on front-wheel drive cars:eek:One guy on the site drives a Hyundai Accent:rolleyes: One of the few good remarks comes from a guy who drives a BMW M3. He has good taste.

Chopper
04/02/2008, 03:03 PM
isuzu trucks are the longest running trucks on the road when it comes to big big stuff Got a B model Mack...and a Brockway gaz burner that are both older than you, and both resent that remark;)

Ldub
04/02/2008, 03:29 PM
I found this thread on a tuner site a couple days ago. It’s kind of funny. :laughing:
http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66307&highlight=vehicross

How embarrasing is that??? :rolleyesg This is the second time a pic of Suzy has surfaced on a ricesport forum, the first mentioned here: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=10980&highlight=VX+props

I dunno, the "giant wing on a front wheel drive" crowd must get bored easily.
Their comments seem to run at about 80-90% negative/ignorant...I guess that's to be expected.:sighwgray

Kenny
04/02/2008, 03:54 PM
Kodiak,
Nice taunting on them! way to go.:p LOL

Ldub
04/02/2008, 04:04 PM
I did get a kick out of the guy from Fargo saying that "the one in the top pic looks like the one up here".
You, my friend, have a keen eye for detail & have probably missed your calling...I'm thinking detective or quality control in a gem cutting facility should suit you just fine.:rolleyesg

kodiak
04/02/2008, 06:49 PM
Kodiak,
Nice taunting on them! way to go.:p LOL

Thanks, I have a bad habit of calling people on there crap in a passive aggressive way.:rolleyes:

kodiak
04/02/2008, 07:27 PM

Dumke
04/02/2008, 08:14 PM
lmfao with thier reply however I would love to see the pictures. I guess will have to wait till they allow me full access since I signed up earlier today..

Oh and btw that is a awesome tatoo I have the same one on me bum.

WormGod
04/03/2008, 09:23 AM
The NASIOC (Subaru enthusiasts forums) guys love the VX. I cant think of a single person on there that has knocked it. Whenever we have meets, they ask me to bring the VX, heh. So much for having a Subaru.