PDA

View Full Version : Someone get this before I do!

Phantom
03/29/2008, 12:40 PM
Alpine SC on the bay, reasonable price, I really don't want to put it on plastic, but I am itchy all over! Looks like he has a PV muffler too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-3-2-3-5-L-Vehicross-Amigo-Axiom-Rodeo-more_W0QQitemZ200211830081QQihZ010QQcategoryZ33741 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ldub
03/29/2008, 12:50 PM
Dang...that is sooooo tempting, just to have a spare...:cool:

But I've been stoopid enough with plastic in the past, Thank You Very Much...:sighwgray

One of you Reno/Vegas guys ought to snap this up to save on shipping.:smilewink

Good find.

VXIRONwoMAN
03/29/2008, 07:58 PM
PV1 or PV2?

Phantom
03/29/2008, 08:19 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200211826090&rd=1

I think its the pv2 but I am not for sure. These were long out of production when I got my vx.

ExVXer
03/30/2008, 01:15 AM
All, Thanks to a tip from a fellow EBAY'r who I guess started this thread, I am here to update as best I can. I am th seller "comesee-comesave" on EBAY with the PV's, the Alpine SC, and more not yet listed. I would love to "package deal" all of this stuff for a current VX'r as I am an X VX'r.

I have:
Safari basket complete with roof racks, ready to mount - used but good
Headlight and Tailight blackout covers - used but good
Transmission shift modulator (ToneMonday used to sell) - used but good
Chrome "VehiCross" running board covers -Brand New

and of course the SC, PV's, and air intake listed on EBAY. I am still going through the garage and finding more stuff everyday! I'll make a lucky person a great deal if you take it all!

JoFotoz
03/30/2008, 11:01 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have:
Safari basket complete with roof racks, ready to mount - used but good

Who's next in line for a R/Rack...QUICK...speak up!

jo

JHarris1385
03/30/2008, 01:11 PM
IM interested for in the shift modulator and head and tail light covers. Please let me know. I got first dibs.

rowhard
03/30/2008, 01:46 PM
not sure if darkwing took that one last week or not

Thmstec
03/30/2008, 03:02 PM
PM sent

DarkWing
03/30/2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah, I got the rack from last week. We meet sometime this week to do the deal. Also worked out a deal where I trade him my rack covers for a dome light. Take me off the list.

DarkWing

ExVXer
03/30/2008, 08:48 PM
The SC is sold as of 10 minutes ago.....

JHarris1385 - I respect your calling dibs and I will get some pic out to you tomorrow evening/night. Too dark in the garage right now and I am beat! Been out all day and just got home...

I still have alot more stuff guys (and Gal!)... Oh hell, I almost forgot again... I have a brand new 9K# Milemarker winch in the box and a wireless remote control module for it available! (PS - with some ingenuity on a custom welded saddle, this winch tucks in nicely BEHIND the front cladding and a 9" roller fairlead will mount right where the stock front license plate goes. I had the plans done up but was forced to leave them in Texas when I moved) It can be done with reasonable ease though!

Anita
03/30/2008, 09:04 PM
PV1 or PV2?

It must be PV 2's. The PV1 proto is still on my truck.

So-CalVX
03/30/2008, 09:20 PM
huh?
Are they like a cover for below the doors?

WormGod
03/31/2008, 08:04 AM
It must be PV 2's. The PV1 proto is still on my truck.

Still loving my PV1. I took the VX out on a road trip this passed Friday to deliver a 37" LCD tv wedding gift to a buddy in N.VA and it was pretty awesome seeing the heads turn and getting 2 years worth of comments in just 1 day. I havent had that kind fo stuff happen in a long while.

While there though, I was driving through his condo parking garage and the sound alone of the PV1 roaring through the garage was intimidating. Hell, I even had some dude and his wife wave me down in the garage to stop me and ask me about it. He was like "man, I was wondering who bought a vette here and then I see THIS THING come around the corner. I told my wife that we just had to flag you down and see what in the hell that thing is". It was very cool and left me with a selfish smile.