PDA

View Full Version : Another Los Angeles VX Meet?

ron
06/17/2003, 10:04 AM
hey Anita, Lisa K, Swordy & Bumble VX, and all others...

Just wanted to see if their's any interest in getting together somewhere in So Cal some time in Sept.? Maybe another meet at Isuzu headquarters without the rain? Just curious. ;)

Anita
06/17/2003, 11:00 AM
Ron,

I would love to schedule an event then. As far as Isuzu America is concerned, we are gonna need someone from Isuzu Japan to spearhead it with us or an Isuzu America exec far up the chain of command. Ill start making inquiries.

Then and only then could we have a chance to see all the toys in the garage again. What possible days are we looking at - Saturday? Sunday?

ron
06/17/2003, 11:13 AM
hey Anita...

I can go with either day whichever the majority of the folks can make. Any out-of-towners interested...Tone, Scott? Weather should be your typical sunny and warm LA weather this time around...knock on wood! ;)

Tone
06/17/2003, 11:44 AM
Sorry, can’t make it. Hope they let you see the toys this time though!

Lisa K
06/17/2003, 12:21 PM
Hey Ron! An L.A. meet would be great - I'm in. Can't do Sun. 9/7, but just about anything else should work in late Sept, late Oct, early Nov. Anyone else have dates they'd like to throw out there?

dtruax
06/17/2003, 02:37 PM
The family and I will def come.

BumbleV-X
06/17/2003, 03:07 PM
We're in depending on the weekend. The first weekend in September is out for us. That is Labor Day weekend, and my families last weekend of freedom before going back to school. We have an obligation the second weekend of November. Other than that I believe we can switch any other events around to be there. Earlier, or later is fine with us.

Deby

xdfarrx
06/18/2003, 12:39 AM
I have to come back to europe on the 10th of sept. If the dates aren't then, Be cool to check in with socal crew...keep me posted
thanks
dylan

JAFO
07/05/2003, 02:00 PM
I would be interested in attending. Let me know when and I'll see if I can get off work.

Any chance the XU-1 is hanging around in the garage with the VX-02?