PDA

View Full Version : Denver VX's/ Welcome Chelo

MSHardeman
03/12/2008, 05:41 PM
chelo,

Welcome to the family/obssesion/addiction/love fest. There are quite a few VXers in the Denver area, and hopefully they will pipe up soon. I am over in the Aspen valley, and when I make it to Denver sometime I will definitely contact some of you guys for a little mini-meet.

I don't know when you plan on heading out to pick up your new baby, but if you get it before May 12th, you should try and make it out to ZuZoo in Moab. You don't have to take it out on any trails (although the peer pressure to go is tremendous), but it's nice to get together with other people with the same sickness, and it seems like we're going to have a BIG group this year. If you don't/ can't make it all the way to Moab, you should join the group for the CoZuvoy (Colorado Isuzu convoy) as some of our brothers and sisters from the North and Midwest funnel through Denver on their way to Moab. You could meet some of them in Denver, or drive with them this way where they ususally stop in Glenwood Springs for a little break, and meet and greet as they pick me up on the way.

Either way, good luck with the "new" VX, and as Bart will tell you; black really is the best color.

Mark

mdwyer
03/13/2008, 08:14 PM
Either way, good luck with the "new" VX, and as Bart will tell you; black really is the best color.

Psha... black isn't a color... :)

I'm just north of Denver. I haven't yet been able to get a meet-up together. We tried a couple months ago, but just couldn't get everyone's schedules to jive together. I'd be up for something, though.

pbkid
03/15/2008, 12:58 PM
count me in....we should definately find some mud or some big rocks if we do meet up =)