PDA

View Full Version : Moab VX T-Shirts, or...???

crager34
03/07/2008, 10:08 AM
I have spoken to a local owner of a t-shirt shop who makes her own designs. I showed her my VX and she is interested in making something up for us. I can probably get something with and with out Moab, so everyone can get something. Now, this being Moab, she would like to see a modified one with BIG tires. I am planning on lifting mine, but only a couple inches and no bigger than probably 31 inch tires. So, maybe we can brainstorm and get a common pic of someones modified VX, or just wait till May and I will surprise everyone.

Ok..... discuss.

Darrin

Scott Harness
03/07/2008, 10:10 AM
Count me in for a couple.

VXIRONwoMAN
03/07/2008, 10:14 AM
I would like one or two myself...

tom4bren
03/07/2008, 10:21 AM
I may not be the biggest or baddest but rumor has it I'm the offset-est. Your welcome to use any of the pix in my gallery if it's that's the look you're after. 'Sposed to go for a trail ride in April so might be able to get an action shot or two.

don moore
03/07/2008, 11:03 AM
if I go or not ..I want 2

nfpgasmask
03/07/2008, 03:05 PM
Well, I have always loved Cyrk's work:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11976&highlight=t-shirt

I think his designs are great and would look proper on a T-shirt.

Maybe Cyrk can whip up a nice version of a lifted VX in front of a nice looking Moab arch or something? That would be sweet, especially if we could get a design that looks good on a black shirt.

:) Bart

Ascinder
03/07/2008, 03:14 PM
What ever became of producing the shirts off that link? I don't think I'd ever wear anything else if they sold those!! The VX mafia one is awesome!

nfpgasmask
03/07/2008, 03:32 PM
What ever became of producing the shirts off that link? I don't think I'd ever wear anything else if they sold those!! The VX mafia one is awesome!

I don't know, but it would be pimpy.

Bart

CrnCnn
03/07/2008, 03:44 PM
I think I would buy several if we used the original images from the Cyrk deal too.

Cari would too. I dont know how a image of some ones would come out.

nfpgasmask
03/07/2008, 03:46 PM
I think I would buy several if we used the original images from the Cyrk deal too.

Cari would too. I dont know how a image of some ones would come out.

Yeah, I agree, photo transfers onto T-shirt tend to kind of look a little cheesey....but that's just me. It would also be nice to get an actual screen printed shirt instead of the CafePress stuff.

Bart

MSHardeman
03/07/2008, 05:17 PM
You can sign me up for a couple of tee's if/when they are made.

I agree with Bart; if we can get them silk screened that would be fantastic, but it would be great to have any kind of t-shirt for the VX (guess I should purchase one or two from the VX store).

I'm all for any of Cyrk's work (I like the one with the orange vertical bar behind it), but if we're looking for a knarly looking lifted VX as a basis I would vote for JoFotoz lifted monster.

etlsport
03/07/2008, 05:54 PM
a buddy of mine runs his own silk screening business.. could probably have him whip us up some shirts if that one doesnt work out.. they wouldnt be at moab or anything but if there is interest in the VX mafia shirts i will talk to him about it

CrnCnn
03/07/2008, 06:14 PM
Maybe some one should start a poll or something.

Also should we make sure that Cyrk is cool with using those renderings?

Could we do this so some of the funds go to the site?

Kenny
03/07/2008, 11:54 PM
ummm ldub, these guys have yet to meet "T-shirt Dude".;)

Ldub
03/08/2008, 05:58 AM
ummm ldub, these guys have yet to meet "T-shirt Dude".;)

LOL...yah, with You at the computer & "the Dude" loading ink & t-shirts into the machine...the problem is solved.:cool:

"SPEAK IN TO the MICROPHONE ...

crager34
03/08/2008, 08:03 AM
I believe what she does it takes some pictures, the coceptualizes (sp) them into an original design, so it wouldn't be a picture on a T-shirt. I will wait for a few more thoughts then move forward. She has one in her shop she took from and Isuzu Amigo, but due to her designs, it could be a 4 runner, or other auto of that type. I would hope she would be able to capture the VX pretty good.... we will see.

rowhard
03/08/2008, 10:33 PM
can always think about this one. it turned out pretty nice as a iron on.
http://vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11147

crager34
03/28/2008, 02:05 PM
Spoke to the t-shirt lady today and she doesn't want to do it now. She doesn't think it will be a financial plus for her. I don't blame her. :(

Ldub
03/29/2008, 07:49 AM
Spoke to the t-shirt lady today and she doesn't want to do it now. She doesn't think it will be a financial plus for her. I don't blame her. :(

Does that young dude with dark hair still work there ??? If so, he's too fun to work with.
Last year when Kenny & I "modified" the official ZuZoo graphics, he was well on his way to nirvana & poundin' rum from his back pack.
Late afternoon-evening when he's minding the store by himself, you could get most anything done (if Kenny diddled the keyboard, the Dude didn't have Kennys level of kompewter wizardry).:smilewink

crager34
03/31/2008, 11:47 AM
Does that young dude with dark hair still work there ???

Not sure, as I have only been in there a couple times. The place I am talking about is the two story white BLDG on the East side, big T-SHIRT sign on top. Owner (so I am told) is Dottie.

Cyrk
03/31/2008, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the compliments... I have been wanting to make some shirts with that design, I have not had anytime to work on things as of late.

I would love to use JoFotoz VX for a design would look bad azz as his VX is sweet. Can any one get a high quality photo of it?

-Dave

JoFotoz
04/11/2008, 12:08 PM
Hey Cyrk...only just saw this...

Thanks for the compliments... I have been wanting to make some shirts with that design, I have not had anytime to work on things as of late.

I would love to use JoFotoz VX for a design would look bad azz as his VX is sweet. Can any one get a high quality photo of it?

-Dave

Thanks for the compliment....I'll photograph it any which way ya like!

Just let me know.:)

jo